It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I remember reading in Richard marcinkos autobiography that he successfully shut down all of point magu naval base while airforce one was there in a mock terrorist attack only using 8 guys.

he said that largely he exploited the military's habit of communicating in what he called "stove pipe communication." Basically none of the various agencies operating out of the base cross talk to each other very well or if at all. Hit them all up in devious ways and at once or close enough together and total chaos ensues. Scattering resources, men, and the will of the base personel, then you hit the true target which should be undefended and with no forces able to interdict you once hit the target. The only thing you have to figure out is a fast exfiltration method. A fast all terrain car, and a way to prevent others from following.

Slight problem though, pretty sure marcinko "hit" the groom lake facility too at some point to test it's security. He says that nobody ever really impliment the recommended changes to security after one of his hits, and the bases remain vulnerable...but you never know.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The base is not controlled by the US government. That is why the government says that they have not got a instalation their. It is probley run by Martin Marreata or one of thoes other high tech companies. Spelling in not good so deal with it. I will deal with yours!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Was built for Lockheed Martin and others by the CIA. (CIA was building a intillation down the road, work crew pretty much already on sight, they were contracted to build it) Started out as a small airstrip, got bigger over time.

It was released as public knowledge that the base exists durring the 90's by Bill Clinton on paper. He had to write to the judge that was overseeing a case of a pair of supposed workers that got sick from toxic material at the base. The president wrote that although the base exists and is part of the military it is classified and so yes they did work there and no you can't prosecute the base.

I say mulitple false attacks from multiple fronts to cause havoc. Infiltrate by spreading the security response teams too thin, play cat and mouse, work them into a useless possition and sneak in some other contingent to accomplish the mission during all this Carefully designed mess.

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The only was to get into the base is to get 10,000 people with guns and loud speakers and demand to tour the base. If the base is held by the government that means that our tax DOLLARS goes twards keeping up this place. We have a right as USA citizans to trespass on government property. That is why I think that it is run by private companies not the government. We have all seen the pictures about no tresspassing on the area 51 grounds. On government Sites and bases yes you can tour them. You just have to cut throught the red tape. By going to the leiason
of the base and if you have lie to them. I know when I was in the Marine Corp in NC to get on base all you have to do was sign in and request to tour the base. It took people acouple of days to tour but they finally got in and toured the base. You are thinking now what does this have to do with getting inside of area 51, well if you or who ever wants to do it you have to have an inside person to get in. YOu alos have to pressure the place like they have never seen pressure. People must die before you can get in and see the real deal. And then you are probley not really seeing the true base. Their is more than likely 10x the amount of base underground their than what we see. What wee see is a huge air field and some bunkers. Just think of the underground city that needs that size of an air field? The only way to get in is to do it legally, not with force, because bunches of people will die. I know I know, that is what I would like to do go in blazing with m16s and ak47s. Killing everyone in sight. But that is not the right way. Their is no justification in any murder or death. Their is a loop hole, we just have to find it!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I agree with you that if one were to compel the authorities of Groom Lake you would have to apply increadible pressure and to vulnerable areas like the base commanders private gay love affair with the janitor or something. you know really apply the thumbscrews.

Blackmail or find some other way to compel someone of high athourity to let you gain access.

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This whole RC thing is pretty intriguing, but a few thoughts... (I apologize if any of this has been previously mentioned)

I would go with a glider (small one, they make RC gliders the size of model airplanes). However, RC wouldn't work, as the various jamming equipment employed there would certainly keep that from happening. So, it would have to be pre-programmed, cpu controlled, etc. It would have to be at night of course, just to foil the naked eye. Might also want to do everything you can to match the thermal signature to that of a bird (as that's what the glider will likely be mistaken for). The camera couldn't beam info for the aforementioned scrambling reasons, so it would have to fly to a recovery zone. Nice thing about the glider...very little noise.

That scenario might work, but again, all you'd get is pictures of buildings most likely, for all your trouble, not to mention the charges of espionage, etc.

ive got a feeling they wouldn't even waste the bullets or mini S2A missles. EMF or those things. saw one on tv pointed at a car and the dam thing went nutty

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Small problem with gliders. Where are you going to get the proper thermals to keep the thing in the air. The air way out in the desert is pretty static. Hence the extream drop in night time temprature in deserts. I don't think a glider would stay up for long. One would have to tow it using another RC craft to a usable hight and even then it would most likely glide to the ground with out being terrible helpful for the mission. I still say use a Ninja.

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Holy (...)! yea a "top secret" facility with massive amounts of protection , will be penetrated by a (...) RC plane, good idea there u (...)

````````````````````````````
Removed 2 instances of censor circumvention and a personal attack

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

From the T&C's

[edit on 9/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So we've explored every aspect of infiltrating area 51 and all of the ideas have been shot down. Now do you realize that only a Ninja is capable of sneaking in there? Can we all just agree that a Ninja with mystical powers is the only solution?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So we've explored every aspect of infiltrating area 51 and all of the ideas have been shot down. Now do you realize that only a Ninja is capable of sneaking in there? Can we all just agree that a Ninja with mystical powers is the only solution?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
well, if your going to fly an rc plane over area 51 i dont know if i would have told anyone about it,nor post it on say ATS! so now when they find your plane in thier airspace,they know right who to come and arrest for it...you see what im saying?

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Forget getting arrested hire a ninja.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sorry to put a dampener on these things but I really would like to see what is inside Area 51 and I don't live in America. But if there were aliens coming to this planet, would you really want to know and plus there would be a MASSIVE panic. There would be riots and looting.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If history has taught me anything, it's that everyone likes to receive gifts. I propose we build a giant wooden horse, hide inside and present it to the cammo dudes. They will be delighted, and as no one looks a gift horse in the mouth, they will no doubt wheel it on down to Groom, to go on display inside the canteen. Upon nightfall, we emerge from the horse and have a wander around..... To get out again, we excrete on the floor and they will think the horse has incontinence issues and wheel it out again. Foolproof!

Seriously though, I do think a Trojan style plan would be the best bet. There are alot of cars in Grooms parking lot, visible on google earth. How about following someone who works there, hide in their trunk, and wait to get driven inside.

Or, try sneaking aboard one of the "Janet" planes in Las Vegas airport and then hide in the baggage section, under the floor or in the tail.

This is an interesting thread. It's a shame then that some people aren't bothering to read it all before repeating the same old ideas.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
everyone does realize that even in attempting to sneak into into or fly a plane, or glider or anything like that into restricted airspace or "area 51" would get you charged as a SPY, and under the Security Act that now labels you as a terrorist and a traitor to your country. Punishable by death. Still sound like a good idea?

Honestly who the (...) cares WHAT they are doing at "area 51"? is it worth all the trouble? If so, then dont you think it would have been tried over and over again?
```````````````````````
deleted censor circumvention

[edit on 27/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
instead of usin (...)-loadsa cash in buying/makin a rc plane with cameras and stuff,why dont u just find a geeky/nerd guy who works there (preferably a scientist) and follow him home one day and beat the (...) outa him and bully him lol like a kid from science club in high school, tease him, ridicule him and then see if he'll take in a camera undercover for u or even release some Top Secret confidential info to you! Saves u loadsa a money and u'll have fun bullyin him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Deleted vulgar language

ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 27/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mibman
instead of usin #-loadsa cash in buying/makin a rc plane with cameras and stuff,why dont u just find a geeky/nerd guy who works there (preferably a scientist) and follow him home one day and beat the # outa him and bully him lol like a kid from science club in high school, tease him, ridicule him and then see if he'll take in a camera undercover for u or even release some Top Secret confidential info to you! Saves u loadsa a money and u'll have fun bullyin him!

Yeah I like it

SLAP!"Stop experimenting on yourself!" SLAP! "Stop experimenting on yourself!"......etc

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by goddogo1
The base is not controlled by the US government. That is why the government says that they have not got a instalation their.

Arg.

I hate when people post this.

Open up Google and Type in "Presidential Determination 95-45". That is the US government's offical document stating the exemption from EPA reulations of a test facility in the Groom Lake Mountain Range, after the lawsuit by the Frost Family after Mr. Frost died from exposure to volatile chemicals.

This letter, meant to get the government of the hook from it's eco troubles, it inadvertently admitted to the existance of a base there.

If they didn't control the base, then why would they regulate it?

Here's the document:

www.ufomind.com...

THR

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oops, forgot to post my side.

Ahem...

Nowadays, there are several planes that can be purchased, with cameras, and programmed to fly themselves over certain GPS set locations, film the area it's flying over, then land at a predetermined location. All without a pilot.

I'll look it up and post what I find.

THR

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Great idea. Black mail the Scientists when they get home.

"You give us copies and pictures of all the stuff you can at area 51 or these photo's of you experimenting on your self will mysteriously appear at your ex wifes dinning room table. You want to keep partial custody of you beloved kids don't you Mr. Johanas."

Brilliant. get the military at it's weakest link. The nerdy insecurities of it's top research scientists. This plan could actually work. Any Psycologists or psyciatrists here at ATS. That are willing to analyse the data on some of these scientists and provide us with helpful clues and hints as to the best phycological coersion method to implement for each scientist in inquery?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join