It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey, while we're on the subject, I was reminded last night that I should post these:

Title 18, section 795:
www.law.cornell.edu...

which says, if you take a photo, make a sketch, a mashed potato sculpture or what not, you have to show it to the base commander before you leave.

Title 18, section 796:
www.law.cornell.edu...

which says, if you use the parawing or RC Rogallo wing craft that I suggested upthread to take photos, you have to give the photos to the base commander for approval, sort of.

and last but not least, Title 18, section 797:
www.law.cornell.edu...

which says that you can't publish or sell them without the little "released for publication" stamp.

The more you know...

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Besides what makes you so special that a ninja would want to poision your soup and kill you. And I seriously doubt he just went into the bathroom with you and just "leveled with you". Then why would he just start talking to you. Then why would you be playing with his sword at your house. Because I'm pretty sure that a sword is sacred to them and I doubt he would just hand it over.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You could try a paper machete dusty colored boulder that is big enough to fit a person inside. Cut holes in the bottom and walk real slow so that nobody notices you. The boulder should be built big enough to hold some food and other items as the infiltration will take a few days.

THis should get you to the tarmac granted you don't run into any fences that you would need to get over. Once at the tarmac I recommend a cardbord cutout of an Area51 worker. Hold him up and walk directly behind the cutout. THis should get you around the outside of the buildings without anybody noticing.

Lastly to infiltrate the underground sections you will need to bring a rubber mask, made to look like Bob lazar, just say you are there to drop off some rare radioactive isotope from your company down the street, cause the Occilatron Super Colliding Anti-Dark Matter Reactor (OSCA-DMR for those in the know) that powers sub level 6 is on the fritz again.

Also, a Richard Dean Anderson costume will work too.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
you guys have not heard of the gchq thing. some protesters tried to walk towards gchq in england, but before they got to the base, they became sick etc... the protesters reckon they were using directed energy weapons on them.

if you do not think directed energy can make you throw up, you can buy those weapons online, not to hard, but they are there.

not everything in this world is seen with your eyes, before you get close they probably have loads of different wepaons that could keep you away from the base, no matter how many people you have.

I have never heard of this. Do you have a reliable link to confirm it?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
You could try a paper machete dusty colored boulder that is big enough to fit a person inside. Cut holes in the bottom and walk real slow so that nobody notices you. The boulder should be built big enough to hold some food and other items as the infiltration will take a few days.

That brings up a possibility...what about the Trojan Rabbit trick?

Could you park a fake crashed UFO just outside the base, and hide inside it?

What about Fedexing yourself to the base?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
How bout a rocket that you launch over area51. It's programed to burst once over the base and deploy debris to look like a downed UFO. They take the debris inside the base.

Once inside my Ninja jumpes out and infiltrates the base.

Of course how they'll never notice anybody setting up a rocket launcher in the middle of the desert right outside a clandestine military facility is anybodys guess.

Seriously though what would you do if you hid in the debris field of a ufo that nobody ever noticed go down right out side a clandestine military facility. You would need food for a while along with water, and one hell of a lead vest to fight all the radiation and xrays when they are inspecting the wreckage.

I say fedex a ninja. Good thing Ted Kacinzki never got around to doing that. Although he did contact the Ninja Guild of America to get a ninja to hide in boxes that Ted was going to mail to random stranger's mailboxes that he hated, you know let the ninja do all the work for you instead of having to build all those bombs and stuff. But he was turned down because he didn't work in the same monetary system that ninja's use, which is trading the severed shrunken heads of their many victems. And ancient dragon scales but who carries those around with them nowadays, their so large and smelly, well anyways you get the point.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So there I was eating at a nice sushi restaraunt when a short japanese dude comes in wearing the most miss-matched civilian clothes I've ever seen. So naturally I make a rude face like 'wow! that guys dressed like an idiot!' He noticed but didn't say anything. He's thinking 'I'm a Ninja! I wear all black, how am I supposed to mix and match colors and be all stylish!' He brooded over this for a while, I mean he was trying to fit in but I guess it really pissed him off. SO, thats why he wanted to poison my bowl of soup.

Lucky for me the waitress screwed up my order bad. But I was real nice and said it was ok and even tipped her well afterwards. Turns out even though my Ninja friend had never talked to her before he was a regular and was totally in love with her. Being a Ninja he is forbiden from anykind of sexual relationship. So me being nice to some girl he liked totally redeemed myself in his eyes and so he changed his mind.

He was leaving around the same time I was and we both ended up in the restroom standing next to each other at the yernal stalls whizzin. He ends up talking to me all about it. Thanked me for being nice to that girl outside yada yada yada.

I give him my business card so that I can take him out to a baseball game (japanese people love baseball) to repay him for saving my life back there. We bonded at the game and became good friends. Now I know everything about Ninjas.

PS Swords are sacred to Samurai not Ninjas. So it's no big deal if he lets me handle it, as long as I'm carefull. Besides these swords are used to gauge peoples skulls and scrammble their brains like over cooked eggs, it's a tool to them not some devine blade.

This is real life people not some movie like excalaber or something. Where do you people get your crazy ideas.

'A ninja would never let you hold their sword cause it sacred'-whoo thats a good one!!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a ninja will never let you hold his sword , because :

while you have his sword , he does not

a ninja will only give you his swprd if the hilt is coated with poison , or it is a dummy sword , fused to detonate when you touch it .

but while entertaining , this ninja jabber does nothing fpor planms for A51 Infiltration .

a darwin award awits you

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Oh but ninjas always have an extra sword, and besides he knows I'm obviously no match for him so why would he feel threatened if I held his sword. And the ninja is relavent to the topic at hand because a ninja is the only one who could infiltrate area51. But to do this thread a service I will not mention my Ninja friend anymore and will only entertain ideas of the paper machete boulder type. Oh and dressing up as Richard Dean Anderson. Just tell base security that you are on your way to the stargate for a super secret hush hush mission.

Getting inside the base structures will be impossible, and the only way to get close is to learn how to painstakingly crawl in a low observavble way through the bush and scrub that will trick even ex-pros who used to do the exact thing your trying and get close to the tarmac. And heaven forbid they have thermal. But if you were real descrete and didn't move for a couple of days and are comfortable peeing on yourself and crapping in your pants and letting it dry into a nice little brown stinky bootie patty (cause you will need that kind of discapline) cause you can't move. And you brought enough water, and they don't use dogs then you have a chance of seeing something up close that you probably could have seen from relative safety from a few miles away and good optics.

Really the only thing you can do is go to public land, erect a stand or make a balloon. let it go up about forty feet so that you can see further down the horizon with your newley aquired and very nice optics and just watch from a distance.

Storming the base not a good idea. Ever seen what a helecopter mounted machine gun on the back of a huey can do. I wouldn't put anything down on that bear suit armor.
And a good soldier has no problem mowing down people with a SAW wholesale so I don't think numbers would help either.

Seriously I would pretend to be an amature geologist and fake getting hurt near the base. wave down the camo dudes assuming they havent watched you set the whole scenerio up from the beggining, and hope they take you to the base hospital, and not the civilian one 50 miles down the road.

Still think a ninja might not be a good idea?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
A boulder that would hold a human inside of it would have to be a very big boulder. So I don't think that you are going to get very close to the actuall base before someone notices that a giant boulder is getting closer as the days go by. So If the people want to stay safe theyare going to have to use robots or just have a mass infiltration of people that are willing to die for their country, or fellow skeptics.

Or you could just have some sort of spider camera that would photograph all the people that enter the base and leave the base. Then after a couple days of just sitting there it would go back to the place where you left it. Then you could take it back home and then you would have a picture of a lot of the people that work there.

Then the person could find the the person that matches his physical apperance the best and then gain or lose theweight to make it necessay, then have plastic surgery.

Then you could send another robotic spider or something that would then record all the sounds that anyone says, then you would have any necessary passwords or what not.

Who knows there are a lot of variables to an infiltration.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i like the balloon idea
so have a camera mounted below the balloon and rather than fly OVER the base, just fly it high on public land directed at the base, but much much closer than the vantage point at the mountain peak 12 miles behind. Better idea than my building poles on top of poles with a camera on top.

You have a good sense of humor by the way, and the whole ninja thing is pretty funny, or the paper rock
. could dress up like a tree or cacti too!

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
wouldnt it be cool to video it even being shot down and prove a point that there is a mini missle system ...

i dont think any band frequency would work in that area to well if not at all

but there interesting tests i dobt myth busters is going to do it

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
So, you take a bus, you bullet/explosive proof it with this guy's armor, you full it of armed people equipped with this guy armor.

Cost of the operation: A few thousands hundred dollars.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

Combine that with my "don't try this" idea and you got yourself a good plan.

That was awesome!

Still I think its either an act of war or an act of terrorism to try and take photos of Area 51 or infiltrate the base.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It seems to me that if you are going to try to infiltrate by RC, then it would be much better to use a shotgun approach. Don't worry about getting 1 semi-slow, solar operated, autonomous one, but rather about 100-150 quick as heck ones that just go until they run out of gasand are controlled by people with remotes. I don't know, could probably have 8-9 mile range. so here they all come from a variety of directions. Camos can't get them all at once, so they run out of feul say 8 miles from the facility (?) with cameras on them pointed in different directions that just relay. They could be there for a long time since they would be small, and wouldnt show up on the motion detectors after about an hour or hour 1/2 when they run out of fuel.

The goal would be to get them into posiiton on the first night and have cameras pointing randomly. I know a lot would be caught, crashed, lose contact by EMP, but if you have say only 10 of them (1/15) that make it through until they run out of gas, then you should get some interesting things on the cameras even if they were pointing in random directions.

I guess if you wanted to make them have a better chance of success, you could combine it with a spectacular, attention grabbing RC vehicle like a plane or something.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
cool idea and all but planes don't stay up once you've let go of the controls, and plenty of other devices in the base will be working off the same frequency. Frequency sharing is a bane in the RC community. Any random energy spike on the same frequency will make who knows which servo controlled aleron to twitch sending said air craft if not all of them slamming into the ground.

Plus most gas powered RC's are about $500 all in for the low-end stuff (including controller) each. 500x200=$100,000.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Excellent point about the shared RC frequencies. Hadn't thought about that at all. Seems to be a deal killer on the idea. Also, not sure at all what the range would be. I would say that the price would be much higher than 100,000 when you include the cameras, BUT it would probably be comprable to getting the boys at Carnegie Mellon to put together some AI program for the vehicle to be fully autonomous. let alone do it in a small RC size device.

I'll give more thought to it, it is such a fascinating thought exercise.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Excellent point about the shared RC frequencies. Hadn't thought about that at all. Seems to be a deal killer on the idea. Also, not sure at all what the range would be. I would say that the price would be much higher than 100,000 when you include the cameras, BUT it would probably be comprable to getting the boys at Carnegie Mellon to put together some AI program for the vehicle to be fully autonomous. let alone do it in a small RC size device.

I'll give more thought to it, it is such a fascinating thought exercise.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok,

Different approach, Find a real black magic witch, have her turn you into a fly or something and fly in get access, then move to the underground base.

Or Find a Medium, have them contact the dead, and have the dead scout it all out for you, get access to the underground and come back and write all the dirt down on a note pad

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think we should try all of the above, that way them Area 51 guys will
be so confused by the distraction of UFRCO's (Unidentified Flying Radio Controlled Object) trojan rocks, armour plated buses, fake wild animals (my idea) and whatever else we can muster up that they will simply give up and open the gates.

The only other thing I would say is bring a swiss army knife.
They can do anything!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The witch doctor idea sounds like a good one. I will ask my ninja friend if he knows any...Do you mind if the witchdoctor is of the asian discaplines?

Seriously i think remote viewing will be the best idea. They say that they have safegaurds against that sort of incursion but lets see it actually stop us...I doubt anything can sufficiently stop the power of the mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join