It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
if the ninja is not going to do it then don't suggest the idea. Its like you teasing us with the idea. so just forget it unless you can do it.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wish i had my notebook with me. From what i've heard Area 51 is now any empty smoke screen. They moved all of the good stuff to another faciilty so it would be a waste of time. Man i wish i could remember the new place they set up. This new one is suppost to have so much underground facilities that it makes the one from the Resident Evil movie look small. Plus a fly over would do no good, the stuff you want the stuff you need is underground. The only way it would work is if you could have an actual person who is willing to spend the rest of their lives on the run infiltrate the facility.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

They moved all of the good stuff to another faciilty so it would be a waste of time. Man i wish i could remember the new place they set up. This new one is suppost to have so much underground facilities that it makes the one from the Resident Evil movie look small.

staring to sound alittle like a paranoid conspiracy freak here, but ...thats what "the man" wants you to think.

Its easy to put a rumor out there to attempt to defuse interest that the "base has moved". Hell i would take the same tactic if i was on the military spin team. There is no way with as much as the gov has invested thaty they are going to pick up and move because us nobody civilians watch a wobbly light in the sky almost 30 miles away and refernce the base in movies. Havnt you seen pictures of the base lately??! ITS GROWING BIGGER.

If anything parts of what is going on at the base is being picked up in other remote locations, so the base itself isnt closing down and moving, but rather than information and technolgy is being duplicated elsewhere. I gotta admit this is my speculation only however.

[edit on 18-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
My serious thought on this subject are this.

RC anything, not a good idea. These planes will be noticable and easy to shoot down if they are gas powered, and to prevent them from being shot down you would have to fly them too fast to even get a clear shot of anything.

Battery powered stuff will be quieter but both systems can only last under best conditions for about 20 min before the battery dies out, plus you are no longer comunicating with the plane, rover, whatever after it gets out of range-about 2 miles. You would need to have a camera that could broadcast from the plane to you so that you can see where you are flying it, but the camera and the transmitter along with all the other stuff would screw the plane over and drain batteries real fast even on the ground rover idea.

Even then you have a real strong chance of having your signal intercepted confusing the plane, rover, whatever by even a walki talki running the same frequency on accident by base personel. They could even jam most signals period for security. So chances are your vehicle would not respond to your controls-and really soon. Anything flying in the air period will get securities attention.

In reality on a man trained or with a lot of experience in stalking and crawling painstakingly slowly for a day or 10 in the desert, and these people do exist, would probably be the only way to avoid motion sensors, siesmic sensors and basic survalence. But whats the dude going to do once he gets to the actuall base? Can't crawl around on the tarmac without being spotted, especially if you've been crawling through the desert dust for a while and it's all over your gear. Like starch in literaly makes you glow on night vision, which I'm sure sentries are using. And even then how are you going to crawl around unnoticed in the buildings or underground passages?

THe only thing that would work would be a lightfooted guy wearing harry potters invisability cloak.

Rockets with parachutes and camera gear being deployed wont work either for the same reason stated above regarding transmitters, frequencies etc. plus good luck having the camera hold up through the launch or on even having it aimed correctly to even get a shot of anything. Triangulation is a mother F***** and I'm sure base security or some other nerd at the facility knows about it and would find your location quicker than you can exfiltrate. Someone there has got to know trigonometry.

Micro machines, uh yeah OK good luck getting one to be built let alone even work.
Air baloons? Again how are you going to compete with all the frequencies the base personel are using that will probably interfere with your transmitters etc. again even if just by accident. And also how are you going to get a decent shot with camera. And why on earth would they not notice someone launching a hot air ballon or something similar near them. Plus a slow moving highly radar reflective object ambling slowly toward the base or where ever the wind blows really will most likely be noticed by somebody.

In reality there is no feasable way to break into the base and actually get to see anything top secret. It's too hidden from prying eyes, at the direction of experts who have thought of everything we possible could have, and do this sort of stuff for a living.

Too bad my Ninja friend is now off trying to challenge himself by breaking into Lopan's underground vault that hides the secret underground passages to the ancient temples of a lost and very advanced civilization. The tunnels are gaurded by giant, and stealthy creatures conjured up by the ancient chinese wizard Yau Xuijaing 2000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
OMG!!!

They have cameras that could get very clear and reasonablr footage. Because there are cameras that have been able to get up to 76,000 frames per sec. So i don't think that you could make a RC go so fast that it wouldn't get decent footage. Bacause i don't think that there is one tha can go that fast.

And besides how did you become friends with this ninja. If he is doing all sorts of secret missions that we could only dream of, Why would he confined in you especially when you are talking about what he does all over the internet. I'm pretty sure that s compermsing his mission, location, or what ever. So I think that your ninja friend is fake. If I found out that some one was leaking info on to the internet about me. i would have killed them.

with all the stuff that you have been taking about. (secret civilizations, giants, fairies, and oriental wizards), some people would think that you were dropped on your head when you were little.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
fine don't believe in my ninja friend see what happens to you at an undisclosed later date, at a to be determined location when my Ninja buddy pays you a visit. You'll be preying to the overlords of the city of guandon then, well see who's laughing. And don't expect any ancient gaurdians of the lower realms of yuangia to help you either, even they wont mess with a Ninja.

Seriously you shouldn't make fun of Ninjas they really don't like that. They take assasinating very seriously and aren't something to make fun of. They even have a Union because they are so serious.

My ninja wants me to "leak" some info on him to the public, he says it's to make his enemies even more fearful of him, so when the time comes and they meet up with him they will be really scared and know that their time is up and that they messed with the wrong Ninja.

I know one thing your super high speed camera wouldn't be able to catch....a Ninja! Seriously your camera will never be able to return the footage it takes of ryou because the Area 51 security will be too busy watching the recording back at some bungalo on the base laughing at your attempts to sneek in. Laughing partly at the pathetic attempt and laughing from relief because it wasn't that damned Ninja again, wheew! someone would have been demoted for sure...again.

Oh yeah and about where I met him. He was going to poison my bowl of soup at a restaruant where I was eating, but then we got to talking while we were both coincidentaly side by side taking a leak and he leveled with me. Told me about himself and even invited me back to his lair, where I got to see some of his younger pupals train. They had this one excersize where they would pour hot molten lead on their knuckles to toughen them. One started crying and they killed him with a ninja sword immediatly to punish him. My Ninja friend commented to me later that there's no crying in Ninjitsu.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure he's joking about the ninja bit. but good and fair critique on the other methods. Why wouldnt a pole on a truck with a camera on top work? The kind where you can assemble it on spot? You know a pile of pipe that you keep fitting together, kinda like a radio tower (not so high). Is this illegal? It could be dissassembed when finished and as long as its on public land...whats the harm?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
actually the pole idea would be interesesting, but if you are on flat ground wouldn't the ridge that everybody uses to spy on the base work better, and if you assembled the pole with the camera there wouldn't the advantage of bieng another 20 feet higher be negligable?

Besides we would only get photos of stuff you would be able to see with google earth, or from spy sat. photos. maybe youd see a ufo but I'm sure they are aware of all the vantage spots and survail them and also keep anything sensative away from most lines of site.

face it the only way in is to be invited. you can be lucky and walk around the outskirts of the base but what would that accomplish.

Why won't anybody believe me about the ninja?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
IMHO - if A51 investigators errected some manner of portable mast with a camera gimball atop it , with the intent of filming

they would at the least retaliate by shining hi intensity searchlights at it

if not " blinding lasers " of the order of 50 ~ 100w

i have no evidence that the " camo dudes " and other security forces @ A51 have blinding lasers in thier kit but " if i ran the zoo " they would have

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
For one a rc anything is going to get you caught

For another most likely any attempt at infiltrating the base is probably illegal and will get you branded as a terrorist or trator or something.

and seriously, your ninja friend? what are you 12?

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
is google branded a terrorist for transmitting satallite pictures across the net of the base? As long as the pictures are taken from non-restricted air/space/land space i dont see the legal ramifications. Then again we are dealing with an almost facist like goverment who makes up new laws whenever it suits their purpose.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
"and seriously a ninja, what are you 12?"

Thats what I've been talking about, a ninja has got to be the most out of the box idea i have ever heard. i would call it something else but i wouldn't want to risk getting kicked off.

Then are you threatening me with the ninja?!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
besides if you payed close attention you would realize that i was making fun of you not your ninja friend.

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So, you take a bus, you bullet/explosive proof it with this guy's armor, you full it of armed people equipped with this guy armor.

Cost of the operation: A few thousands hundred dollars.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That guys armor, in th second link, is freakin awsome. I wish i had that in my closet. That would be a pretty cool thing to see. I mean to see some one go in there and they shoot rockets at the person, and then he gets back up and laughs at them, and keeps running. That idea should be acompanied with some robots and what not.

Tha would be a good idea, It would something like halo. The one or few people could run everything while in there. From robots, to cameras and such.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i think the vechicle itself would be destroyed. A land mine would make the car itself inoperable, even if those inside havent spilled their tea.

BTW that inventor guy is insane, i love his crotch watch at the end

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Man you guys haven't thought this infiltration thing through very well. The guys that gaurd area 51 are experts at counter infiltration. They have thought about everything.

Only the most out of the box ideas are the ones that are going to work. Thats why my Ninja friend was able to sneak in and out of area 51 all those times. Cause the last thing they expect was a Ninja executed infiltration of their instillation.

Oh and my Ninja friend would be able to defeat that body armor. It's only ment to stop a bear. Big deal, Ninjas must stalk and slay a bear as part of their ninja initiation. All ninjas could beat that armor. Plus they are really accurate with their swords and could strike between the armor and pierce his sub clavican cervical artery.

I say you guys hire the Spanish Inquisition to infiltrate area 51 cause NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh and my Ninja friend would be able to defeat that body armor. It's only ment to stop a bear.

Hmmm, no. It's for military purpose, watch all the videos, you'll see how it stops explosives and .50 bullets easily.

And do a thread about your ninja!

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hmmmm no. THis dudes ninja sword was made by the great sword maker of the city of Zhejiang. Zhejiang!! Do you even know what metals they use to fashion the swords there? Do you? Well let me tell you my friend, A sword made from the grand master sword maker of Zhejiang could cut a boulder in half in one stroke. I think your body armolr would be no match for a true ninja.

Once we were just playing around with it, you know cutting tree branche in my backyeard and stuff, when I accidentaly over swung the sword and cut my car in half. man was that hard to explain to Mercury Insurance. Do you think they have a claims adjuster who is as well versed in knowledge about the ancient martial arts as i am? No they didn't. Man was it hard to convinve him to cover this on my policy. Good times.

Also, I'm going to need help with my Ninja thread. Wanna help get the word out so that it won't be a dud?

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
you guys have not heard of the gchq thing. some protesters tried to walk towards gchq in england, but before they got to the base, they became sick etc... the protesters reckon they were using directed energy weapons on them.

if you do not think directed energy can make you throw up, you can buy those weapons online, not to hard, but they are there.

not everything in this world is seen with your eyes, before you get close they probably have loads of different wepaons that could keep you away from the base, no matter how many people you have.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join