It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
while sitting at the base i had the following ideas. Why not take a hoard of doves or some sort of large bird and put cameras on them? They do this with all the wildlife research programs already to learn their habitat, so why not in this instance? I saw a large number because of their randomness, maybe one might actually go somewhere interesting. Also you could do the same with several coyotes (there are tons of them everywhere around the base). Also one of the best ways is to find the bus that goes into the base and use some sort of magnet camera attached to it. Somehow bugging the bus or other incoming semitrucks / vechicles would be a potentially succesful idea. Also there are ways to monitor the camo dudes. Whenever you drive near the base at night and stop, they will come to your exact location and get out to search the area. You could then attempt to bug their own vechicle or have audio devices hidden in the brush to listen to them. I think trying to physically ifiltrate the base is next to suicidal from the things we saw. I also dont see why a plane would not work? It could be flown and after doing a recon mission have the data stored in a mini hard drive, and crash land behind the tikapoo mountain range where it is picked up and you rush ass back to vegas or somewhere else. I had a million ideas when iwas there, and think it is total BS to think the base cannot be inflitrated, they are not omnipotent or gods, and even idiot terrorists managed to destroy massive buildings in the US and change our country forever.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
remote airplane cam

www.youtube.com...
dog cam

I should also add the idea of launching a mass of balloons with camera below them from public land. I mean with all these ideas why doesnt someone form a group and try some of the simpler ideas out?

And i've been reading alot lately about planes disguised as clouds and also ufos disguised as clouds. Why not a balloon disguised as a cloud with a mini cam below? I know some of these ideas sound insane but this is what creative brainstorming yields.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I know some of these ideas sound insane but this is what creative brainstorming yields.

What? Ideas that fail at the first logical hurdle?

What are the cammo dudes going to do when they see you inflating a giant cloud baloon in Tikaboo Valley?

Do you think the base wouldn't scramble the choppers to keep an eye on the plane which just flew over?

Attach a camera to a bird or coyote ... what are the chances that one will actually go where you want it to? If you release them at Tikaboo, for example, you are still 20 miles from the base, I think there is very little chance that any animal would wander straight into the base, over the runway and straight past a hangar door so you can see inside!

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
no i'd let loose the animals at night 5 miles or so from the border.

Depending on the RC plane / fuel ect... possibly from the valley behind the mountains. Balloons would be harder but could be done if wind direction was properly understood. The animals would possibly be the best as i'm not sure its protocol to kill all animals in and around the base, nor would they appear overly suspecious (as even the collar could be camo'd)
. You are completely ignorant if you honestly believe it is impervious to any low tech form of spying in my opinion. I even read a story of some fat old civilian who spent almost a week across the border on Papoose Lake . Furthermore like i said for the first time in history a major american city was successfully attacked by a group of people with limited intelligence and an extremely weak budget (9/11). We as Americans seem to have this false sense of security that our goverment and nation is all powerful and all knowing... Furthermore I laugh at misnomer notion that breaching the base is IMPOSSIBLE as "they thought of everything". I will change my perspective once i see these supposed aliens guarding the base with flying whatevers, until that time there is nothing but imperfect humans driving around like drunk hillbillies in a Ford trucks and an even more falluable military aspect who is more concerned with the security of the people INSIDE the base than outside.

"giant cloud baloon"

I never said the word Giant, and ballons launched at night disguised as clouds or maybe not disguised at all still would not be horribly obvious. There were all kinds of birds flying over my own head while I was staking out the base and I could only see their shadows on the ground, no matter how hard i looked, NOTHING above me. On a moonless night there would not even bee a shadow, and as far as thermal view is concerned I doubt the balloons would have much of a display at all, further more their radar signature would be insignifant as well. Yes the ideas do sound stupid and dumb, but when trying to overcome the seemingly impossible you need to have likewise insane solution.

[edit on 11-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's something to feast your imaginations on.

You could use clear wing material to make it harder to see.

Of course, you probably couldn't make it work. When I was a kid we flew an RC plane "by accident" across Warner Robbins AFB and they "shot it down" by turning some sort of EM barrage jammer on it.

We got a lecture about flying too close to the base, they had a point but we wanted to see what happened if you did. There you go.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Of course, if you were really ballsy and dedicated to your mission, you can get one of these and do it the creative way...

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"EM barrage jammer " i believe there are ways to shield against that. A simple google search would likely have some answers, with possible household items. I think the whole RC thing would be very noisy and the noise would make it an easy target and draw too much attention.

My curiosity is too great, sometimes i wish the goverment would hire me to work on their side of the fence

[edit on 11-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

"EM barrage jammer " i believe there are ways to shield against that. A simple google search would likely have some answers, with possible household items.

Good luck with that, while leaving the plane flyable by off-the-shelf remote control and your video coming back to you.

They could also use an AESA or something similar on it in 'HPM irradiate' mode and just fry your boards up. But the giveaway would be your stock RC transmissions, which they could simply jam.

None the less, if you used some custom designed electronics you might get a bit farther than if you didn't.

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

They could also use an AESA or something similar on it in 'HPM irradiate' mode and just fry your boards up. But the giveaway would be your stock RC transmissions, which they could simply jam.

None the less, if you used some custom designed electronics you might get a bit farther than if you didn't.

I agree. But they arent going to jam and fry everything on and around the base, only objects that are considered suspecious (otherwise they'd be frying their own security personels vechicles and devices). The trick is create something which is not suspecious. I still like the AnimalCam and BalloonCam idea, or bugging the incoming vechicles to the base (but more risky and obviously illegal). Possibly placing a listening device disguised as one of the cacti near the base, comeon guys there are definate workable possabilities here. But i will admit i dont think full access is possible without being in the espionage loop, to an average civilian regardless of how clever the idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   

no i'd let loose the animals at night 5 miles or so from the border.
You are completely ignorant if you honestly believe it is impervious to any low tech form of spying in my opinion. I even read a story of some fat old civilian who spent almost a week across the border on Papoose Lake .
We as Americans seem to have this false sense of security that our goverment and nation is all powerful and all knowing... Furthermore I laugh at misnomer notion that breaching the base is IMPOSSIBLE as "they thought of everything".

even if you did release animals 5 miles from the border there is still the distance from the border to the base, I dont know how far that is. There is NO chance you will get an animal to run 10-15 miles in the exact direction you want it to. A dingo or whatever will get distracted and run off!

I don't believe that the base is impervious to spying, I just think there crackpot ideas aren't going to get you anywhere! And I know the story of Jerry Freeman who hiked into the range, I posted the link in another thread just this week, but his story is suspect and has never been verified. Even if you believe his story he didn't reach Groom Lake.

And seriously now ... what are you going to find out with you microphone cactus?? What are the chances that someone is even going to walk past it? What are the chances that those people who walk past it are going to be talking about classified information?

Finally your "we as americans" comment is lost on me since Im english, but again I dont believe its impossible to ge into the base. I think the way to do it is to hike alone through the range, and most of all DON'T POST IT ON THIS BOARD!

All your ideas just seem like an expensive way to get sent to jail.

[edit on 12/1/07 by gfad]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think the way to do it is to hike alone through the range

Your idea Sir, sounds like the most plausible expensive way to guarantee your departure to jail.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Your idea Sir, sounds like the most plausible expensive way to guarantee your departure to jail.

What an insightful comment! One line posts anyone?

Firstly, in what respect is a hike more expensive than fitting a flock of birds or pack of wild dogs with highly expensive camoflaged, encrypted radio transmitting cameras, which are likely to get you no information whatsoever? Or a radio controlled plane with encrypted cameras and custom built electromagentic surge protection?

Secondly, you yourself quoted and clearly believe that someone can hike onto the range (the Jerry Freeman story) without getting caught or arrested. I'm not convinced Freeman ever made the hike he says he did, but you clearly are. If you can believe that, in your words, "a fat old civilian" can do it and not get caught, then why do you dismiss my comment as unrealistic?

I think I know why, you are just dismissing my ideas because I dismissed yours. Quite immature I think.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlsHateMe
Why dont we all just run up in there with a couple thousand people.

Make sure the news is there and explain to them that as americans we have a right to know what goes on in OUR country and were not gunna take this bull# anymore.

Im sure theyd have a problem killin a couple thousand people infront of a live news camera.

Either that or we could just blow the place sky high, that would end there little secret party that no-one is invited to.

I am 100% with you here. Points given for beating me to it.

Here is a thread just on that idea: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
what do you hope to see ? just curious .

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a bunch of boring old buildings and a few airplanes likely, and alot of curious guards. Alot of radar equiptment i assume. The point would not be to caputure an alien waving back or a ufo powering up, but rather to get a clearer and better understanding of the base itself.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
But if you were going to try something similar that was legal you might do it one of these ways:

Plan A: Remote controlled car
1) Small, slow moving to simulate small animal.
2) Camoed to look like rock or local vegitation.
3) Solor panel, with rechargeable NIMH or Lithion Ion batteries.
3) Infra-red/green telescoping cameras.
4) Uses cell phone signal and/or other frequencies. Can change from one to the other if jammed/located.
5) Communication relay tower on top of a nearby mountain, making it harder to trace. Could be 2 cell phones taped together.
6) One-button self destruct of both relay station and vehicle for emergencies.
7) Once suitable location is infiltrated, sit tight and record video day and night on solor power.

Plan B: Place camera on guard vehicle
1) Group of decoy UFO watchers with cameras playing too close to border at night.
2) Camoes come in to interogate/harass group.
3) Person hiding in bush/dark behind vehicle sneaks up behind vehicle and plants remote camera.
4) Camoes return to base for gas/shift change and camera watches.

Plan C: High-powered telescopes
1) Get a good legal vantage point, in air if needed.
2) Use very high-powered telescope to really see what's flying around over there.

Plan D: Bug scientist
1) Small camera planted onto worker capable of audio video recording for later retrieval or remote viewing.

Plan E: Force Disclosure - Media Infiltration
1) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note on remote cameras: A camera could be set to only record (no signal) until it fills it's media, once filled it sends signal of what was recorded. This way it could be recorded and the data retrieved before it was located and stopped.

Not that I gave it much thought...

[edit on 13-1-2007 by Miah]

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Or you guys could build something like the small disk craft on the movie "triple x the second one" Where that small disk like helicopter flys around with tremendous agility. With this the craft could easily dodge bullets, missiles, and other things trying to target it.

I don't know if it would be quiet or not.

What you could do is buy a laptop and get some dsl, cable, broadband service and register it under a false name. Then take the laptop to a truck stop that has internet connections.

Then set up a live feed to the camera/craft so that the video would go straight to the laptop and straight on to the web.

Then that way you don't have to worry about retrieving the craft, or about laptop.

Just make sure that no one can see the laptop when you carry it in the truck stop, and that you are wearing gloves, hats, glasses, and have a very thivk beard, and long hair so that when its all finished you can just clean up and look all nice after you are finished with your mission.

Then if you want to extra confident that you don't want them to get anywhere close to you (discovering your identity) you could install a explosive that would go off when the air craft was finished with its job.

The explosive could be like magnesium and thermite so that the air craft would almost be literally melted in a nice liquid. and impossible to retrieve any data off of.

Then you could do something like that with the laptop if you wanted to do this. just take out the stuff you are not going to need like the disk tray, and fill the emplty space with the magnesium and thermite.

So yeah what about that idea, is it good?

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If you are a computer whiz, and or and an engineer then my plan would be kinda simple.

Don't know how much it would cost or how big the device would have to be to be able to accomplish all of this.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
how do you propose the helicopter gets internet access in the middle of the desert?

how do you propose to make such a contraption?

come on - think realistically, so far the best idea's I've seen are walking and a remote control car. while it wouldn't get past a fence you could easily park a rock like RC car by the fence and watch for hours, even days.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well sometimes realistic doesn't always work sometimes you need to think outside of the box.

And i would show you a diagram of my helicopter if my sister hadn't "accidently" deleted paint of my computer.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join