It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Even better.... remote-controlled rats!!!

Check the link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I recently stumbled across that one. It would be perfect, rats can go anywhere.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by The_Modulus]

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowstriker
...there is a website i found it has specialy designed
cameras that will work up to 3 miles away from the
base station...

That range would be much too short for Groom.
Even Freedom Ridge, now off limits, is 12 miles
away. Closest you could get now would be about
15 miles. You and your RC plane would be well within
visible range of the remote cams and the human CD's.

Sarge

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SgtCamo

Originally posted by shadowstriker
...there is a website i found it has specialy designed
cameras that will work up to 3 miles away from the
base station...

That range would be much too short for Groom.
Even Freedom Ridge, now off limits, is 12 miles
away. Closest you could get now would be about
15 miles. You and your RC plane would be well within
visible range of the remote cams and the human CD's.

Sarge

Repeaters might work.

1 person here running the show.

One remote control camoflauge whatchamagigger here with a repeater moves inward a little ways.

It parks itself.

Another remote control camoflauge whatchamagigger here with a repeater moves inward a little ways more ............

something small. insignificant. But, large enough to transmitt messages in a leapfrog type procession.

Almost worked once before.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
How about bringing a park bench and peering through an eyehole in your newspaper?

I kid, I kid!

In all seriousness, anything remote controlled wouldn't go far if the camo dudes are monitoring the radio waves. Not much radio activity in that part of the desert. Your RC gizmo would be comparable as yelling at the top of your lungs in a library. At that point, I have no idea if they would either jam your radio frequency or direction-find it and arrest you for trespassing, or both?.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I still say Homing Pigeon with a mounted camera

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I didnt read all the posts, but I would have to agree with girlshateme, and the idea of just getting a bunch of people together and go there. I'm sure that if the effort was made you could convince at least a couple hundred to join in. As well as the media. The thing that would make it difficult, would be the ability to keep it secret untill you actually did it. If they knew you were comming I'm sure changes would be made.
Instead of trying to be "slick" about it. Confront them. You might find that they are just like the bully in fourth grade, in that when you show that you are not afraid of them, they will back down.
The people guarding the place are..... just people.

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by necro99
We wont be there!
thats right!
we could buy a R/C airplane or car, attach a camera to it, and fly over the base (at night, preferably) and take pictures!

my best guess would be a zagi 400
www.zagi.com...

an "Hi-Cam" www.hicam.com.au...

and an "Omega" Infra red cam
www.indigosystems.com...

so, is my plan good?

dude a few words its called underground they are not stupid enough to put the secret stuff above ground. I'm sorry but that is also very very dumb how r u gonna get a camera with night vision and get passed the radar and get caught??????? Hello???? Your brain in there right now?

wohow. wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Idiotic people will not die!

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Hello???? Your brain in there right now?

wohow. wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Idiotic people will not die!

Conspiracy Theorist06, are you the guy in this picture?

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
LOL no but I would protest for what ever he is protesting about.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"r u" is spelled are you. Could you please cut out the AOL speak.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This used to be my favorite thread but it now turned into a thread I can laugh at lol. no offense though, but the USG is so paranoid about us conspiracy nuts they make it virtually imposible for us to infiltrate.

I still say a thermal-optic cloaking device

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
I kid, I kid!

In all seriousness, anything remote controlled wouldn't go far if the camo dudes are monitoring the radio waves. Not much radio activity in that part of the desert. Your RC gizmo would be comparable as yelling at the top of your lungs in a library. At that point, I have no idea if they would either jam your radio frequency or direction-find it and arrest you for trespassing, or both?.

They would actually do nothing except call the FBI to raid ur house. No, seriously they did it to a grandpa who was interested in area 51. They would probably confiscate it or shoot the plane but not u.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I still say a thermal-optic cloaking device

My money's on the cow costume.
Be sure and get Medlin's brand on your
butt to make it look believable.

Sarge

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Oh, I certainly have a passion for this thread.

Even if 5,000 people marched out to Area 51, they would simple control it like they would a riot. Tear gas, water, etc.

I very highly doubt they would kill everyone. The government would go nuts -- that is if the people knew, which they certainly would.

I'm still all for a way to get in, but I've started to think outside the box, something not so obvious.

I'm starting to doubt Area 51 has anything that's even worth breaking in for.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi im new here

Anyone thought of putting a camera on the Jannet 737's? I mean you wont be able to get right in but im sure you will get something and the airport itself would seem alot easier to get access to. You could download the images when the plane gets back !

Food for thought.

Peace

[edit on 2-12-2005 by soxs]

[edit on 2-12-2005 by soxs]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thats a whole new infiltration idea, how are you even going to get close to a janet plane? though im sure with a combo of remote controll rats and homeing pigons you could go right up to the plane!

why dosnt someone just sick a camera on to that white buss, stop your car in the middle of the road (this is good that im saying this as though no one involved with the government reads this site) and pretend that your car is broken while you "fix" it the bus is stopped and someone else sticks a small camera on the under side of the buss, though anyone who is just stopped in the middle of the road there for a long peroid of time will just get moved so try the sticky camera thing where the buss is stopped at that parking lot, you know that one right?

P.S. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY IDIOT WHO TRIES OUT THIS IDEA.

Velvet

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
just get a huge crowd to start marching, get news crews, and demand to know the truth

we need to unite

a million man march on area 51, that is how we get the truth out

witnesses are always the best way to stop them from killing you

so who likes this idea?

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Me and my friend were talking about doing that. he's like, "in 10 years when me and you are older we should so do that!"

But I saw in this magazine that there is an RC airplane that you can fly and it takes pictures of the whatever its flying over. But you can only fly it for seven minutes before it runs out of batteries lol.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I say forget the plane and go with a solar powered rover.

Its in the desert it has all day to charge its batteries and have it move at night. Design it with a very low profile and Camouflage it to look like a rock or bush. You could have it move very slow maybe a few inches every 10 minutes, Solar panels have a life measured in decades no rush. It could even be fully autonomous preprogramed to drive to certain point flim for a set time and return to you. That way their would be no remote controlled signals for them to detect.

All the good stuff at Area51 is in hangers or underground but they bring their toys out at night. Once the rover got into its set place it could wait till night to start filming or you could even program it to start to film from a number of triggers load noise, base lights turning on, Motion etc..

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You'll need the extra underwear, for when they surprise you by pulling up to where you're using your remote control for the plane, cuz I think you'll sh*t yourself, dude.

LOL. J/k man. Good luck, & let us know if you succeed & if we don't hear from you, we'll just go ahead & assume they've captured you, & used you for a sex toy for the Aliens in the Area 51 facility.

new topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join