It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chitoryu12

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by manx

500+ people ((armed of course))just walking onto the base......do you really think the government can stop that many people? sure 20 or so or maybe even 100, but when the masses gather, they cant stop that.

Yes. They can.

No, no, he's got a point. How could the government just blow away over 500 people and say it's a "security risk"? It's very easy to overthrow a government nowadays, what with the black market and all.

Difficult to balance the pros and cons of it when you can't observe the scale.

I guess the pertinent question to ask is:
Would 500+ souls be snuffed out, without question, in order to keep secrets and in order to protect what exists there?

What is there?

Can you answer this question:

What is at Area 51?

If you can not, then you can not predict what consequences would follow for 500+ people.

If you can, then you know they would not succeed.
sorry.

[edit on 08/12/71 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I think that someone who actually wants to do this should go to Pledgebank.com and start a pledge, saying they'll try to storm into Area-51 only if 500 or so other people will too. IF YOU DO, you should contact like, a national news station to report on it. Who knows, it might work. I mean, it would be worth it, unless many people die. But if they did, people would probably go insane, and America would be worse than if they just knew what was in it [or so the government says].

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Perhaps if I explained it another way.....

A project to produce "Radar Proof" means of travel began as early as 1941.
The first "Radar Proof" Stealth was introduced to the public in 1985.

44 years from supposed start to public knowledge of finished product.

What is the most advanced technology known to man?
Some would argue that it is the nuclear bomb.

We let the world know of its existance over 50 years ago.
Once the world knew it was possible, they knew it could be reproduced.

The result is that the cold war cost us TRILLIONS of dollars over decades.

How would it benefit the people of America to make public the Technology that is possible, and the programs we are working on now?

Wouldn't the rest of the world quest after the same high tech if only they knew it was possible. For, once its proven to exist ..... our enemies, and potential enemies would know they can reproduce it.

Do you want our enemies and potential enemies to know of the technology that will be public knowledge in 2060?

How does anyone keep an effective poker face after they show everyone the cards in their hand?

posted on Aug, 15 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
They will jam the frequency making the RC place to crash. Also even if the plane manage to enter the base all it will see will be hangars and warehouses... It's not going to suddenly find the Aurora out there with cockpit open ready for a photo

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I am in favour of a walk into Area 51. 500 people. Bring along weapons only if you are ready to kill soldiers. Bring in bulldozers to make sure we can find a way in just in case the doors are closed.

Another way is by cargo plane. Fly it low, underneath the radar, over the fence at Area 51 and land it on the cargo strip, and jump out while it is slowing down to make sure the Air Force dont corner us.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't quite understand why everyone has to be so negative (some will say it's not negative, it's practical), but I honestly think that if everyone took a serious approach to this, something could be done. It doesn't matter if America is 'your' country or not, lets set the patriotism/nationalism aside for a moment and find out what's really going on.

First of all, it will almost certainly have to be solar if you want it to make a 20 mile trip. Time isn't really an issue, if the 'bug' takes a couple days to get there, that's perfectly fine in my opinion. Seeing how it's a desert terrain, the route should be pretty straight forward as long as we know exactly how far the starting point to the base is. The bug should NOT move in the daylight, but charge an internal battery and move at night. I doubt that anyone will be able to notice it in the daylight, not to mention night. Disguise will also allow a bigger frame for the bug, and more room for equipment. Up to this point, I believe a bug which does nothing more than navigate up to the base is possible, I don't think the cost will be at all high. The major barrier here is getting AV. Aren't there any other methods of wireless data transmittion except for radio and wifi? I was thinking Infrared but that's just crazy since it's 20 miles +. The only other thing I can think of is for it to store the info on a memory stick which will require even more circuitry, increasing the size. Also if the bug can actually get into the base, which will be extremely difficult and the least, it could record audio.

I'm not proposing that my idea is one that should or will be carried out, I'm just trying to get everyone's gear turning, if you keep thinking Area 51 is impossible to infiltrate, nothings to going to happen. Big things are always accomplished by those 'lets-just-get-out-there-and-do-it' people.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I really do not think that any RC device or ''Bug'' is going to work here.

Area 51 will surely have surveilance equipment that will be able to detect anything that you will throw at it. I might be wrong, and there may be something that could be build to get there undetected, but something like this would surely cost much.

Also, and Im sure this has already been said, once you get there with whatever thingy it would be, this thingy is not going to be able to infiltrate the actual building.

If you just want to get there with an RC device so you can say "Yeah! We did it! We infiltrated Area 51 airspace and took pictures!" then I say go ahead. We could all donate a dollar and sponsor someone who can show us plans for building something that will do this job.

But if we really want to make a splash, I say do a full scale raid on the place with live News etc. I do not live in America and am not going to fly myslef over to walk through the desert. But if I were an American anywhere near there I would honestly do it if I were with at least 500 people. I say do a petition- get at LEAST 500 people though, you never know how many they are willing to kill- and do like an occupation of the place!

The rest of us that dont physically go can all donate a dollar or something so that transport can be arranged, catering companies could be hired, all sorts of things and you camp out there for a bit and attempt some infiltration or whatever. It would be amazing!

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
What if they go in and find nothing? I'm of the opinion all the really secretive stuff was moved out of Area 51 a while ago. We might never find anything. Still though, I support the "Great Raid" idea. Of course, the people there can always say they were testing nukes on that day and

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Perhaps if I explained it another way.....

A project to produce "Radar Proof" means of travel began as early as 1941.
The first "Radar Proof" Stealth was introduced to the public in 1985.

44 years from supposed start to public knowledge of finished product.

What is the most advanced technology known to man?
Some would argue that it is the nuclear bomb.

We let the world know of its existance over 50 years ago.
Once the world knew it was possible, they knew it could be reproduced.

The result is that the cold war cost us TRILLIONS of dollars over decades.

How would it benefit the people of America to make public the Technology that is possible, and the programs we are working on now?

Wouldn't the rest of the world quest after the same high tech if only they knew it was possible. For, once its proven to exist ..... our enemies, and potential enemies would know they can reproduce it.

Do you want our enemies and potential enemies to know of the technology that will be public knowledge in 2060?

How does anyone keep an effective poker face after they show everyone the cards in their hand?

How do you know they [the enemies] aren't already working on something like that, and we think we're the only one's that do. America thinks it's so big, and smart, and strong, and we think we can push Iraq around, and tell it how to work it's country. Wow, that sounds like dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evan99
we think we can push Iraq around, and tell it how to work it's country. Wow, that sounds like dictatorship.

Yes, pushing the Iraqi people into democracy and demanding they accept responsibility for their own actions as a whole is a dictatorship.

I'm not sure that makes sense. The alternative is 1 man taking responsibility and accountability for all of them, instead of all of them taking responsibility and accountability for their own actions and behaviours.

Your arguement only makes sense to people who sit on the sideline of their own life and blame all their problems on others, instead of believing that they may be responsible and accountable for their own actions and behaviours.

Anyways .... Area 51 ?????

(I think Iraqi and world political stuff is in other threads)

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has already said this, but...no electronic device like an remote control vehicle or airplane, or video camera will work in trying to get an inside look at the Groom Lake Test Facility. Forget micro missles, "Area 51" has a wall of electromagnetic interference around it, all your electronics will die when it gets a certain distance away from the base. Your best bet to find out what is going on in there is to either work for them, or become very rich, powerful, and evil.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Anyways .... Area 51 ?????

(I think Iraqi and world political stuff is in other threads)

Exactly. Leave that crap for PTS and the WOT forum

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Please read your u2u from me.
FredT
[edit on 27-8-2005 by The_Modulus]

[edit on 8/27/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Deleted, Never Mind

[edit on 8/27/05 by FredT]

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Excellent point,
you will all be going against men who are trained to shoot to kill.

Or Maybe they will hold you there indefinitely frozen in carbonite

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Note too others;
It'll never work

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
*last warning, stay on topic*

*If you feel the need to discuss the Iraqi war there is an entire forum just for that, no more rebutals, one last words, he started it, etc*

[edit on 29-8-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What exactly do you expect? Do you expect the goverment to throw the doors open and invite you in for a gourmet wine and cheese tasting while they show you around the alien spaceship and introduce you to "Jimbob" the grey?

Not ever gonna happen. So 500 people walk in to area 51 unannounced and uninvited and to top it off your all armed? Gods man do you people have a deathwish or something? Do you honestly think you would not all be elimanted quickly and quietly? I don't think the goverment would not kill even its own citizens in the name of national security. I bet the president knows nothing about the goings on of area-51 what makes you think they are going to treat you any different?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
ok u want sompthing quiet and undetectable and sompthing to take video or pics. well i got just the thing. u can still use the methods of pre programed flight just get high enough and set it on its way. there is a website i found it has specialy designed cameras that will work up to 3 miles away from the base station and are specialy used for rc cars, planes and so on so if ur intrested just click the link below and happy camping

rc vidio relay

posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
how about a Homing Pigeon with a mounted camera,

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join