It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Here's my plan... I walk into Area 51 like I own the place!

www.ufomall.com...

Just bought one, thought it looked cool...

I bet if they sold a jar full of yellow liquid and "Alien Piss" was on the label you would buy it too.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Dont mean to burst your bubble Brain Page but Area 51 will probably block out the transmission between the remote and the plane, Also it would take forever for a little plane to reach area 51 from Las Vegas. ALSO the camera would be extra weight and if you had a remote video recorder, Area 51 would Jam that signal too and that is why it is impossible to fly a remote control plane into Area 51.

lol,
i like the security card,
haha

Government

PS: How do I edit my profile?

[edit on 7-7-2005 by The_Government]

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
nvm about that, got it

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
We should buy a thousand of the security cards and walk right up to the gate, saying we are X-51 employees.

C'mon, they gotta let us in! We have the offical security card!

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I somewhat agree, lol

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hehehehe. You guys have yet to realize that we don't need to organize a massive walk onto the base, or use advanced technology, Delta Force or SEAL tactics, or RC cars. Just train in psychic powers. I'm not talking about Astral Projection or that stuff, I mean things that can do damage. Here's my plan:

Use Electrokinesis(manipulation of electrical devices and electricity) to short out the security devices like sensors, cameras, and the like. Once I make it to the actual base, I can use stealth with invisibility(almost made myself invisible once), and if I have to defend my self, a bit of telekinesis(manipulation of objects) to take people down. There are so many possibilities..throw them around, yank their weapons away, throw objects into them, bend their gun barrels, the list is endless! I can't risk pyrokinesis(creating or extingushing fires), because of the possible ordinance and fuel in the area that might blow the whole thing to hell. A bit of manipulation of the enviroment and computer systems would get me much deaper into the base.

Don't believe me? E-mail me and I'll give you a site of psychic abilities.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Yeah then I'll use my lightsaber and use the force to push the guards.

posted on Jul, 11 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Oh great so you have done it now, they are probably tracking you down already. Well, when I became underemployed after the market crash I read a couple of these books like the Dreamland Chronicles and saw the TV documentary about Area 51 and related topics. Most of this stems out of conversations I had with a neighbor of mine who was a mechanic there at one point.

First of all, it's my understanding that all the cool stuff has been moved to Arizona anyways, so I'm not sure exactly what you would be hoping to see, but if you decide to take your own risks, I would think that the thing would be shot down, if we have anything to learn from the terrorist attacks, its about a new willingness to shoot down things that fly that don't respond to requests to turn back, actually I hope you do get shot down what if you were really from Al-Q disguised as a UFO fanatic?!

Ha, well if you choose to accept this mission ("testing" the system eh?) and don't say I told you but you might want to make the thing small. Small is beautiful in modern science. NASA is designing a miniature hummingbird robot, that can carry a small payload (such as a camera), for example. It would be a challenge to shoot down something that small. But I'm sure they could figure out a way if they really cared.

Well if you ever do actually carry out something this nuts I'd certainly like to read about it afterwards ... there is the story on the TV show about the UFO fanatics where one guy went so far as to getting in a tent close to Area 51 and was inside enough cover so he exuded no thermal energy so as not to show up on scans, and took photos of the base from some high point, the distances to which people go are amazing. Really all they are doing is just designing alien technologies taught to us by little grey people so what's the big deal lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have one question why would area 51 let you even try to do anything to try to get in. I was watching the history channel and Area 51 is a restricted air space you can't fly through there even if you had the highest security clearence, Oh and forget them "jamming" the camera signal they'd blow the mutha up

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
look people this is alot easier than, area 51/Groom Lake whatever you wish to call it can only have so much security. all it would take is 500+ people to just say, hey F U, our tax money is paying for this installtion, and we want to know whats in there. 500+ people ((armed of course))just walking onto the base......do you really think the government can stop that many people? sure 20 or so or maybe even 100, but when the masses gather, they cant stop that. it would be political nightmare. all i'm waiting for is someone to organize this, and i'm there with my 12-guage. so, someone out there, start setting this up!!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a nice fantasy

but they got way more muscle than I'd care to deal with

the best you'd get out of me [ if I lived close ] would be to use some binoculars

too boring huh ?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The only way to truly infiltrate a highly secure site like area 51 is to
become part of it.

This could be done, but you'd have to start with a squeeky clean background check, be highly educated in aircraft design or astro physics and then be willing to devote your life to working undercover until you decide to publish the results of your investigation.

It's dooable!

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If I would write a X-Files criminal story about getting photos from Area 51, then I would try and smuggle a video camera into one of the Boeing airplanes that traffics workers into Area 51 every day, and pick it up after it returns. My guess is that a with a contact at Las Vegas airport one could pull it off.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This Wouldn't work because I the bases has radar can pick i up and even if you were to fly low enough we'd shoot it down.............
Nice Try though
PS I work there so I know

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's my synopsis of reading the 18 pages of information/ideas/suggestions:

(1) Tunneling - possible (read recent news about Canada's 350ft tunnel). However possible, it's going to take a VERY LONG time (as in hundreds of years) to create a 20 mile tunnel. The base is isolated in all directions by 15-20 miles of land, so this is the reality. Time = impossible, money = impossible. Concept solid, however. Just not realistic.

(2) Robot craft - possible, again. However, given the 15-20 miles of terrain they'd have to traverse at possible very slow speeds, this would be a several week exercise. Finally, POWER, CONTROL and RETURN of DATA would be issues. How would you power the robot? Aside from TNG (Thermionic Nuclear Generators) or solar, you're out of luck. Solar would also cause reflections and both would increase robot size and package profile. Anything over 3" in the desert would be quite noticeable. I'm sure they also have daily/hourly sat coverage (if not realtime live) that pinpoints movement. After all, we're talking the spooks here, and they've got access to all of the nice toys. Best option: some type of camoflaged rock or desert brush. But, cost for developing a robot is high. Acquisition time (to gain and interpret data) would be weeks, and recovery of robot would be necessary -- remember, no signals in/out. That also means that autonomous navigation is required. More money. Solid concept, high
dollar investment.

(3) Human resource capital: exploitation of the natural weaknesses of a person involved with the base. NOTE! I do not advocate ANYTHING in this paragraph -- but lets face it: the CIA does this so we could potentially too. Kidnap family members of worker, soldier, contractor, etc -- find detailed personal information and use against as blackmail, etc. MOST RISK! We're dealing with possibly face-face contact. Lowest cost, potentially.

(4) Telescopes - not possible, 20 miles is fairly far and to get optical resolution for that length you're talking about a LARGE unit on a truck. $$$.

(5) Rockets, missiles, projectiles: all useless because they can't be recovered and they can't transmit (signal block in/out).

I'll just skip everything else and just talk about what I think WOULD work:

(6) Miniature high speed reconnaisance craft! Just what the OP posted in post #1 of this thread. It's the most sensible, cost effective, possible and technologically feasible of all ideas. It involves almost zero personal risk, and the potential for return could be pictures and video.

WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO FIND OUT is really not the existence of aliens. The most we'd really gain as far as intelligence would be aerial photos or video of facilities, operations and craft or equipment. I seriously doubt anything else would be possible nor feasible given the constraints of this method. In the end, it would just be COOL and AWESOME to be able to do something like this, and post the resources back here for all to see.

That being said, here's the issues and how we'd approach them:

Airframe: no larger than 5' in all directions. Size isn't the greatest concern, as modern radars can track bird sized objects. We already know we're going to be tracked, so why bother hiding it.

Engine: We'd need a good propulsion system (microjet like the AT450) [6lbs].

Fuel: Kerosine or A1 Jet fuel [for AT engine], 20lbs at est. 16oz/min consumption at 200mph.

Electronics/Payload: Navigation and flight control systems [5lbs] and intelligence gathering systems [5lbs].

Thus, we'd require an airframe capable of supporting ~30-45lbs of systems. The airframe itself would be on the order of 25lbs. We'd have a total TOW (take off weight) of ~55lbs. With 45Lbf of thrust from the AT450, we'd probably (people good with math, planes, physics please help here) cruise at a comfy 150mph.

Here are some example of different RC Jets.

B52 BOMBER!!! a LITTLE too large, but fun to look at (check out the vids!!): www.mcgirt.net...
Check this big-boy out: www.largemodelassociation.com...
And these are cool: www.probuiltmodels.com...
www.usamt.com...

Specifically, it's going to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $5K for the engine, $5K for the electronics, and probably $3K for the airframe. Kick in about $3K for support infrastructure, tools, etc, and you're easily going to consume $20K doing this thing. That's not impossible, just realistic.

CONCEPT:

The autonomous remote reconnaisance flight vehicle will launch from a short road (100m length max) and can be recovered on same. Additionally, it can be programmed to ditch via parachute in remote region.

In Flight Control:

Due to obvious reasons, communications between the craft and the people on the ground is/will be non-existant. Simply put, this baby will fly itself. Using primarily GPS data, the plane will fly a predetermined route and will return on any other path programmed. The systems will all be computer
controlled and manuevers will be limited to pre-programmed instructions. There will be no evasive manuever logic built into the system (unless someone can share with me how to do this).

Data Gathering Systems:

At predefined waypoints using GPS coordinates, onboard systems will turn on and collect data. These include still shot systems (digital camera with onboard memory) and video capture (color) systems. Options can include infrared (IR) and/or lowlight/starlight/night vision systems for enhanced image acquisition at night or during inclement conditions (fog/haze).

Jamming / EMI / EMF Protection:

It will be assumed that minimally, radio transmissions will be limited due to terrain, distance and jamming equipment. Further assumptions include the potential for EMF and EMI weapons intended to disable solid state and analog devices. Shielding, including faraday-style enclosures and some light leading can be implemented to increase survivability against countermeasures designed to disable modern electronic systems.

Flight Operations:

The mission would be launched from a point not less than 3 miles away from the nearest government controlled point. Optimally, it would be within 20 miles distance from launch to turnaround, thus having a round trip of 40 miles. At 150mph, this would take roughly 20 mins of mission time to achieve.

Interception:

The flight (and craft) would and could be intercepted, but only with some difficulty. Missiles would easily destroy the craft, but only if they could actually ACCURATELY lock on and manuever into the flight path of the craft. At 150mph the craft would be difficult to destroy using missiles that travel well over 2000mph. Only missiles launched from several miles away would have any chance of destroying the craft. Jet craft following the mission craft would conceiveably tow behind or to the side but at a great risk of stall speed (150mph). Only helicopters would be most appropriate to an intercept or follow. This leads us to remember that we'll recover from a different point than where we launched, and hopefully in a remote, public area of land outside of the range of the base. Even if military operations followed the craft back, we could conceivably hold from recovery until we were assured no one had followed the craft.

Mission Timeframe:

Month 1: Acquisition of primary team. Individuals required: 5. Donations required $20K. Team: Engineering (mechanical, electronic), Logistics (maps, routes, launch and recovery), Intelligence (cameras, photo systems), Navigation (altimeter or GPS systems) and project management (myself).
Month 2: Part and equipment selection. Project plan finalized. Launch windows identified.
Month 3: Systems engineering begun.
Month 4: Systems engineering continued.
Month 5: Systems engineering finished. Pilot (test) runs initiated.
Month 6-8: Test runs and data collection verified.
Month 9: Identification of launch and recovery sites.
Month 10: Surveillance of sites.
Month 11: Test run using alternate paths outside of controlled space.
Month 12: The real deal.

Now who's crazy?

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

Remote viewing might not be a bad idea. Anyone have any specific, detailed instructions on how to go about doing it? I've heard it is possible for anyone to do so... unfortunately this is something that is not taught in modern schools of psychology.

Lots of stuff here to teach ou about Remote Viewing in the form of radio inerviews with known, and former US goverment employed Remote Viewers:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by manx
look people this is alot easier than, area 51/Groom Lake whatever you wish to call it can only have so much security. all it would take is 500+ people to just say, hey F U, our tax money is paying for this installtion, and we want to know whats in there. 500+ people ((armed of course))just walking onto the base......do you really think the government can stop that many people? sure 20 or so or maybe even 100, but when the masses gather, they cant stop that. it would be political nightmare. all i'm waiting for is someone to organize this, and i'm there with my 12-guage. so, someone out there, start setting this up!!

You and your 12-guage will drop first.

500+ people would not succeed.

It would be a political nightmare if they were to succeed.

500+ people ((armed of course))just walking onto the base......do you really think the government can stop that many people? sure 20 or so or maybe even 100, but when the masses gather, they cant stop that.

Yes. They can.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Here's an idea, which is quite illegal and might not work. Phone up some police or whatever officials you want, so you're about to bomb the area, and while everyone runs down into their underground fortress facility complex whatnot, just run in and take a look around.

Or convince the government you're a huge patriot who'll promise not to tell anyone what's there.

Or pracitice running really fast at long distances, wear some desert camo and take some steroids and other performance enhancing drugs and run like hell!

Or you could make a trebuchet (a huge one!) and wear a really good parachute (one where you can control direction) and shoot yourself into Area-51.

Or you could make a fake UFO which is just some kind of fancy helicoptor or glider and pretend to be an alien who's visiting Earth.

Or wear a dark suit, sun glasses with a wire from your ear and pretend your from the NSA or something similar inspecting the place.

All of them are foolproof!
Just let me know which method you used and tell me what you saw. Good luck! (You shouldn't even need it).

[edit on 9-8-2005 by mashup]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
A glider would probably be less easy to detect, however altering its flight path would require a radio signal, which would immediately be jammed. For it to work, you would have to send an R/C plane over, but with a pre programmed flight path. It probably wouldn't be able to get over the desired area, and if it did it would be destroyed. If you were able to install a very light transmitter which could send the images from the plane back to where you where it could possibly work, before it would be taken down. These transmissions would probably be jammed as well, but it is just a thought. I really doubt that it would work by collecting it after its run.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by manx

You and your 12-guage will drop first.

500+ people would not succeed.

It would be a political nightmare if they were to succeed.

500+ people ((armed of course))just walking onto the base......do you really think the government can stop that many people? sure 20 or so or maybe even 100, but when the masses gather, they cant stop that.

Yes. They can.

No, no, he's got a point. How could the government just blow away over 500 people and say it's a "security risk"? It's very easy to overthrow a government nowadays, what with the black market and all.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join