It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A plan to infiltrate area 51!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Maybe all the things said about Area 51 isn't real like ``the most protected place in the world`` this is bulls***, is anyone have ever seen a lot of soldiers there? Surely, there just a few guards and all the things said about security is just a plan to fear people and to be sure that nobody will try to go there.

And maybe all the attention is focus on Area 51 so that nobody will care about the other secrets bases like Dulce... Is Dulce really exist? Where is it?

Thanks

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Surely, there just a few guards and all the things said about security is just a plan to fear people and to be sure that nobody will try to go there.

I'd be a little afraid of some of the planes they test there....

Along that line whomever said they'd walk in with a nuke, go ahead my friend. The base used to be a testing ground for 'em.
The guards would probably say "suit yourself." Hop in their suv and bail. Mighty quick though.
And a rover? Gimme a break, I'll go with sending Martha in.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Im surprised that someone hasnt tried to get a job with the private security force that works out there, they are based out of Vegas, just go apply for a job there

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As for walking up to the base with a bunch of peple and reporters they would just shoot the guys with the cameras first. then who would tell the world what happened.

n3t

posted on May, 9 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
hey hey.
read through this whole thread and thought it was a bloody great read

decided to register and love the forums. hey if you guys wanted to rush the AREA - 51 defences i'd be there, it appears in the near future we will only lose more and more of our liberties so who the F*** wants to be around when that happens. so bring it on cammos. ok. well i think the best bet for infiltrating AREA 51, would be to go over there with all the related information, identify an area 51 working that lives in surrounding area and not on base or a cammo, and without risk of blowing the whole plan discover their relatives and have a chat to them about there familys well being... anyway i live Down Under and have been very interested in taking a trip to area 51 to have a look about just to say ive been there. anyone live in that area to meet up and go down for a bit of sight seeing?

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The idea to infiltrate is treason isn't it? Well anyways I bet the russians already infiltrated it in the early 80's. But I would never do a RC mission. I wonder why all those people are banned? The government must moniter this sight very tightly. Why do you keep saying 10,000 people? There are almost 300 million americans. Atleast 1 million are very interested in Knowing the truth. And out of them atleast 300,000 would be interested in joining a special orginization. The only thing is the government could easily infiltrate the group. First you need a website where members cannot be kicked off. No disrespect to ATS but freedom of speech no longer exists. Especially if people are getting banned for one sentence!!! We need to start a civilian intelligence agency, similar to the CIA. With enough funding we could easily lobby enough to change the people in power in government. You can do anything with the amount of money the gov uses. Just imagine if we could get up to 300k members , we could easily raise billions of dollars. Shoot I guarantee I know some millionaires that would join right now. See If you have enough people you cannot be stopped no matter what. Sort of like how people got things done back in the day by having huge protests. I heard some people say this should not become public knowledge because other countries would get it. Well I think If aliens are in our country and in contact with the gov, it could be a threat to all humanity. And all nations have a right to know the truth. This is so we can all be together as one race! The Human Race. We need to protect it not allow our own people to decieve us and allow other beings to take us over. We must take a stand for once and all!!! I don't care if i am banned, I want to know the truth, we deserve it!!!!

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
they would shoot it down and arrest u

Xon

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by benfry9
All the aliens and all the stuff from the roswell crash are not at Area 51 u a$$es They are in Ohio at Wright Patterson AirForce base, in hanger 18. Go ahead go to the abovetopsecret home page and search 4 WPAFB

[Edited on 12-30-02 by benfry9]

Yea your rigth that there is not alien and ufo at area 51,,,,, But the roswell was not a ufo from space, and the was not alien. There is also a hanger called hanger 18 at area 51. And that we have to have a better plan then what we have now to get into Area 51

[edit on 20-5-2005 by Xon]

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok dudes.....so heres the plan

Half of the base is underground (there are tunnels under most bases as well for the missile silos. All someone has to do is flick a switch and its total lockdown, alarms, bomb proof doors go down, army assault force surrounds the perimeter.

If you could fly a tiny RC into a missile silo and set it down for a while until the door from the silo to the tunnels are opened then fly the bugger out and through like #e off a stick.

HOWEVER most likely the redio signal would cut out the second you went under (unless you attached it with its own transeiver or sumthing - suggestions)

So you'd have to stick to the upper levels. First things first. Get heat vision cam. you need to fit a VERY small RC car with the mother of all recievers ( perhaps a mobile phone aerial).

failing that.......OOO! hook up like 100 mice with thierown cameras on their head. they will most likely search for water or shelter. and chances are at least one of them will find their way in........

As a last resort simply do what thingymabob sed and storm the place with like 1000 ex-swat team ppl, or mercinaries.

Xon

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Not in hell can a radio signal get so far, (from the border to tha base) and there is np mobilephone signal there, and they would have seen it and destroy it

posted on May, 20 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You guys i'm sorry but your not goin to find what your lookin for with a RC. If you are really lucky you will get a couple pics of the side of a building. The best way to infiltrate would be through a professional remote viewer. Another way would be to pry at a ex government officiall. They are sworn to secrecy but tell a spirit to start haunting them. People that are really good with ESP could easily do it. Anyways the government is just waiting for us to do somethin. I think they think its funny. They would tear us apart we aren't even organized. Anyways If i was in controll, I would of moved all info retaining to aliens about 40 years ago! Look at a different BASE!!! My friends dad in the airforce said he saw some in huge glass tanks. He said they sorta looked like the ones in independence day only different. He would not lie about somethin like that. Its not that big of a deal. So what if aliens exist!! I was thinkin a reason for the roswell crash is because the aliens weren't expecting humans to be testing nuclear weopons in the desert in the lte 40's. They must have got too close to a detenation!! Tell me what you all think!!

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Ok so whatever would be done would have to be done hands on. (which pretty much doubles the risk factor by about 6000%)

We need the structural plans for area 51, along with additional info regarding the base. i believe i can get a simplified version of the first but finding where cctv is placed.....booobytraps.......security rota etc would be near impossible.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
bet i just set off the echelon scanners right then and there
YOU CANT GET ME ALL THE WAY IN BRITAIN ECHELON MOFO'z MOOHAHAHAHA

Look if you go on foot the chances are a million to one you'll get shot on site. You storm it by air they'll scramble the jets and you'll get blown up. I propose, we set down about a 100 - 200 oxen, and cause them to stampede straight into Area 51. During the chaos we slip in (the oxen will be provoked toward Area 51 again instead of running through when they most likely get shot at.)

[edit on 22-5-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on May, 27 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Invade AREA 51 in Troy Hurtubises Ursus Mark VII !!!!!

do a google search if yav bin livin under a rock or are new.........

[edit on 27-5-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The best way by far to invade area-51 would be to hit yourself with at least 50 millirems. That would than give you weird powers. One of them hopefully would be invincibility (like superman) so that you could just walk in and rip those 10 foot thick steel doors off their poorly crafted hinges. And those cammo guys with their pathetic lead shooting weapons couldn't hurt you. But of course halfway through the base you remember that you forgot your camera and have no way of proving this to the local town idiot in that bar.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shep4king
The best way by far to invade area-51 would be to hit yourself with at least 50 millirems. That would than give you weird powers. One of them hopefully would be invincibility (like superman) so that you could just walk in and rip those 10 foot thick steel doors off their poorly crafted hinges. And those cammo guys with their pathetic lead shooting weapons couldn't hurt you. But of course halfway through the base you remember that you forgot your camera and have no way of proving this to the local town idiot in that bar.

50 Million REMS? I think you need to conjure up another plan unless you want die instantly from radiation poisoning.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
infultration is not possible with any advanced technology. your best chance is getting a shovel and clearing your calendar until 2537. let me know how things turn out.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
of course if you wanted to get in sooner, try having a high iq and some real skills and strip down naked and stroll across the line like you know you belong, maybe they will believe it as well. remember, posture is important and a smile goes a long way. don't let me know how this one turns out, i'm good thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
curious, no one has made one post since i made one. hard to believe we are actually on the same side, you being beaten by fear and all. don't let the location of a post frighten you, if you can't get past that ........ how will you succeed at much else, ever.

the answer you seek may be a lot closer than you think. review the basis for many disciplines, their sources. sometimes seeing is not always believing, if that was the case why is my friend bobby lazar still looking for answers?

posted on Jun, 1 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Captain: General! we got a small chineese bomber coming in from the north!!!
General: Dang, we weren't prepared for this! Get the missile defense online while I initiate the emergency self-destruct!!!
captain: Yes sir, its been an hounor serving with you.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join