It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.I.D.S. biological weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i was searching through the internet (as usual),and I found an interesting article. I know,I know...I should not belive everything I read...but this article made me think...could AIDS have been a biological weapon that got out of hand? Anyway here is the link
LINK

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Its a very feasible idea.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I believe so. I think the Cabal had it made. I remember hearing something about that. Who knows. Too much corruption and conspiracy in the world.

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It is beyond mear feasibility, it is the most probable awnser to origins. This is not the first time I have seen that theory. And it wasn't on any of these sites. It was mentioned in the early mid ninties, I'm sure others may remember.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
More than likely. Chances are it was a Government idea to reduce over-rising population, or was set free by christian fanatics against homosexuals.

I believe either of these could be very true.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If you have any question as to the original source of AIDS, I suggest a good amount of time invested in searching on South Africa in the late 70s to early 80s.
I think you'll find what you're looking for.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i had heard this theory a long time ago too

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I also heard this a long time ago,i remember something about that is was created in a lab and it was accidently contracted and spread,not sure about the last bit but you never know..

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
If you are really interested I'd say check this out !

www.thule.org a direct link to the video. Warning, you'll need real player.

This is an interesting video about this topic, It's pretty long though, but since I'm not a microbiologist I can't say he's BS or not, but it sounds very convincing....

Anyone with a microbiology background want to comment on this ?

top topics

join