It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dammit to hell

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:
Ash

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wow. Just wondering if FM leaves the house with his foot already in his mouth, or whether he must take the time to insert it after he makes an a$$ of himself.

Anyway you look at it, it shouldn't matter sex, color, creed. If they can do the job they should be there. If they can't? They rig an election. Ah well. Fm I am sorry you are so blind. I can only imagine you living life without a woman, and then when you hit 80 wondering why you never met mrs. Fm.

Not to derail the thread but how would FM feel about a black president, regardless of sex.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ash, dont be so hard on FM! After all, virginity is a horrible cross to bear. He already has problems.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LOL, nice one DR,

Dude, FM's not that bad, ya'll are mean

Tassadar

Ash

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry my post did come across quite harsh. But it seems that FM is a bit blind when it comes to practically everything.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I thought we already had woman president..(Hillary)

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
No one has mentioned the "Iron lady" Margaret Thatcher, she certainly whupped the Argentianians during the falkland war.

Anyway a woman couldn't do any WORSE than the current crop of american presidents.

PArdon this intrusion, and don't mind me as I'm still reading on the first couple of pages, but I am proud someone mentioned the Iron Lady! Good going, Netty, she was the first name that pooped into my mind when I saw how this thread was going!

*Someone hand me a beer, please! I left my cooler over in the religions section!*

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
in all honesty women make better race car drivers then men.

they have their strengths. I think they can be used in a combat role, i just don't think it's wise in certain situations.

Yeah, that is evident by the vast numbers of NASCAR Winston Cup winners that have been female.

Pardon me while I go back to reading the thread. Need another beer, somebody.

PS - FM, what went through your mind to cause you to jump headlong into this? I don't know if its courageous or stupid, but I have my suspicions!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
I thought we already had woman president..(Hillary)

Well someone had to run the country while Bill was getting blown

arc

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
*falls off chair laughing at Venus*

takes a real woman to come out with something like that

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arc
*falls off chair laughing at Venus*

takes a real woman to come out with something like that

I DO WHAT I CAN

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Well someone had to run the country while Bill was getting blown

LMFAO, I think she was running the country all along. Bill was riding Hillary's coatails.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
APPARENTLY THAT ISN'T ALL HE WAS RIDING

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thats a classic!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OK, I skimmed alot of the last two pages, but I got the gist.

FM, I'd like to say two things to you:
1) You did a very good job at not resorting to name-calling and personal attacks. The meds your doctor has you on now is working fine.

2) Please stay away from firearms, sharp objectsand traffic until the doctor can help you with your suicidal tendancies! Not since the kamikazis have I seen a man rush headlong to his demise!

Val, while I understand your extreme objection to the position FM holds, you still made several penalties warranting several flags on the plays. Someone else already warned you, obviously. Others used questionable language as well, but between laughing hysterically and wincing in sympathy pain I was unable to see clear enough to hit any warn button!

DR, just to let you know my experience, women in the military has many downfalls. Generally speaking they cannot carry their load sufficiently to warrant them in the field and the guys have to pull their load. If equal opportunity was the object, all the standards, including physical fitness, would be equal. Now mind you, I am aware that ability varies with the MOS as well as the individual, and that is why I said "generally."

Another point I'd like to make is that we all have our own mission in the family unit and one mission is being neglected societally and that is the role of the child-rearing. This problem is manifesting itself in society as a whole as most can see with the deterioration of our culture. We need Mom back. Dad cannot do what Mom can and that is also obvious. Our selfishness is going to be the ruination of us. I am no better as my wife also works and we are not in a financial position for her to come home. Besides, she is extremely good at what she does (engineer in the aviation industry)

Now, to the main topic, woman president. The idea that a woman could not be a great president is just as ludricrous as saying that a man will inherently be a great president. The conservatives will think of Clinton and nod with me, the liberals will look toward our current administration and agree while most all of us will think of Ford and Carter both and say "amen".

I as well will vote for Condi Rice in a New York second. There is nobody in D.C. that has her superior intellect coupled with more college degrees most could even think of earning. She earned her rightful respect before she came on board with the Bush administration, is doing a fine job with it, and would lead her own adminstration magnificently. Anyone who would disagree with that is just plain bull-headed. I'm a "chauvinist", which is actually a very good thing, not the beer- guzzling, rasslin' watchin', wife slappin' redneck as it is depicted by most nowadays. And as a cauvinist, I say there is nothing at all wrong with a woman president.
And my mother would be a great president, by the way. She knows the difference between right thing and the wrong thing to do and can detect bullcrap a mile away. She'd save the government money as well since there'd be no need for a bunch of advisors on the payroll to help her make up her mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Women shouldnt have to fight or be in the military b/c we are not dumb or arrogant enough to start the stupid s.h.i.t. that causes war!

plus, we can control our tempers.
most of us.
most of the time.
on a good day.
of the month.
in a year.
leap that is....

oh screw it you men are what makes us say 'dammit to hell'!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
OK, I skimmed alot of the last two pages, but I got the gist.

FM, I'd like to say two things to you:
1) You did a very good job at not resorting to name-calling and personal attacks. The meds your doctor has you on now is working fine.

Val, while I understand your extreme objection to the position FM holds, you still made several penalties warranting several flags on the plays. Someone else already warned you, obviously. Others used questionable language as well, but between laughing hysterically and wincing in sympathy pain I was unable to see clear enough to hit any warn button!

Originally posted by FreeMason

They barely make good leaders in any work place, too emotional.

Not as in "cry cry" but they swing from left to right then up down then back and forth then in your face then they cry over the toilet....

Women were not meant to be "stagnant" they are flowers...blossoming with brilliant new colors each time...

If you were to cut out your Ovaries and pump yourself with testosterone (a very straitforward emotional response chemical), then you'd make better leaders.

Until then, face it...you have bad weeks at least once a month....

Thomas, you didnt read the thread, did you ?

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes, you are correct. I violated SEVERAL board rules...

I think the main one though was trying to get a sock-suckin-soup-droolin-knuckle-draggin-booger-pickin-moron to step into the 20th century (let's not even attempt the 21st).

I have seen the error of my ways and wear my brand with new found knowledge.

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Yes, you are correct. I violated SEVERAL board rules...

I think the main one though was trying to get a sock-suckin-soup-droolin-knuckle-draggin-moron to step into the 20th century (let's not even attempt the 21st).

I have seen the error of my ways and wear my brand with new found knowledge.

If you have to try to do something like that, there should be no restrictions on the language you use.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

she was the first name that pooped into my mind when I saw how this thread was going!

TC

The best typo I have seen on ATS yet (as I believe you would be generally supportive of Thatcher policies if you were coherent and consistent).

I like it.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Will you PLEASE stopping pooping world leaders all over the place!

What a ever-lovin mess.

MA you crack me up...that one hurt me

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join