Depression sinks inside me.... Please Read!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Liquidation, I am right there with you.

I have written several times on the very things that you mention. To me, we live in a society that has been dumbed down to such a degree that, as someone that can talk about many things, I feel quite isolated.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Look I'm just here to try to find answers to some of my questions and to learn more about indigo, cusp, and crystal children. Liquidation sounded a lot like me so I thought he could help. If anyone else has an info on indigo, cusp, and crystal children I would appreciate it very much.

still with love,
Devla

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hey Liquidation,

I haven't read all the pages on this thread but you don't need to dumb yourself down to fit in.

There are probably girls out there who go to shallow parties with shallow friends who are just dying to meet a different individualistic guy. Maybe you're feeling anguished because you have all these urges to find a girl when really just be patient.

A generation ago it was quite normal to be 17 and have no girlfriend/boyfriend. This desperation about sex and relationships is a modern invention of Hollywood.

This depression and anger is not healthy. I have no plans of suicide, just I am wondering if these feelings are felt by many or a select few..

Sure it's healthy. They call it growing pain. You wont break out and find your true self until you become angry and dissatisfied with your present life. Welcome the anger and use it to change things.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am just like that and no I'm not playing around.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
EXACTLY I agree with past reply's. Sort of?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I agree with the past reply that is how it is.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Not to bump an extremely old thread, but when my Abnormal Psych prof was talking about "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" this thread popped into my mind. Comorbid with depression and maybe schizoid?

[edit on 12-12-2007 by Cutwolf]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hello...
Hope you found some peace, somewhere...

Helena

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join