It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

christians and catholics please read...your God has killed millions...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
According to my understanding, the Zionists have tricked many into worshipping a demon called Jah-ve or Yah-weh(two syllables).

The proper pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton is three syllables:

IOD-HE-VE, Ya-Ha-Wah, Jahovah, etc.

This is the name of our Internal-God.

For more on this, see the Gnostic teachings of Kabbalah:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Shalom

[edit on 3-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Somewhere,

Your new found humor is most enjoyable, thank you for such sport. But, how long shall we race around the ring, without landing a blow? Will you ever stand still? My keyboard will soon collapse, from verbose. In dualing is quite silly to run, rather than to stand and fight, you have fired your shots, I have stood, now is my turn, and you run. Do you think, my round will meet its mark? Stand bravely, it won't hurt for long, watching misconceptions die, is not so bad. Ready, aim, fire!
Is there a God?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Also: www.gnosis-usa.com...

"Jahve is a terribly perverse fallen Angel." - The Perfect Matrimony

"Jahve(Yahweh) tempted Jesus by offering him all of the world's treasures. [...] Javhe can be represented by a star of five points with the feet aiming upwards." - Tarot and Kabbalah

"Javhe(Yahweh) has a very grave Karma, since he was the secret perpetrator of the crucifixion of Christ, and he is also directly responsible for the failure of human evolution on the Earth." -The Revolution of Beelzebub

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
sorry for the length in which it has taken me to reply.

The more i thought about the more sure i was that i was right.

This passage shows how the Lord wished him to follow him, how he loved him, he even told him what to do. But, he (the man) chose things of the earth. If this choice was not available at that moment then why did the supposed, future telling God, say anything to him, as he already knew. The Bible, says the man, was grieved because of his possessions. Jesus knew he would be troubled over this, so he loves him to give him strength.
Now to finish, God knows all, God knows the future mean what he will command, and even the end results of his creations, he know the state of man, his limits, his directions, he knows man cannot do good with out Him. The only thing he does not always know is our choices, though he knows most of them, so we are talking about a very fine point you and I. For it is a foul thing to say, He does not know the future, in terms of man desires, and the condition of man. Therefore, when it is said the future is not created, meaning only, mans choices. For it would be true that God in his wisdom has a plan for me and you that he will help us along with, but not force.

All of that for the first part of your question, the second part is easy. The end times will happen, the only question is who is in heaven and who is in heaven. It will happen as God foreknows and has foreordained, our choice matter not, in this regard

When you question why God would tell him the consequences, it is because God lets us chose our own path. To know the consequences is to stir a certain situation in the direction you want it to go. Rather, God wanted to give us freewill, and kept to his word that we had freewill, just as he kept to his word that Jesus would come to save us. That we both agree on. We both say that God gave us free will, and that we choose our own path, and that Jesus saved us.

Now, saying that God doesn't know our own choices, but knows his own choices, and the outcome of everything that will happen, and knows only a few things, or most htings, would discredit him some power. He isn't mostly powerful, rather he is ALL powerful. God can surely look into the future, can he not? And if God can look into the future would that not mean he doesn't know your choices? He didn't choose them for you, you chose them yourself, but he knew that you would choose it because he saw you choose it when looking into the future. The thing about freewill is we still choose our destinies even if a psychic told us what was going to happen. If God came down and said you are going to choose this, and you decided to choose otherwise, would that mean God was wrong, or did it mean God tricked you? I'm trying to get this point across that knowing something has nothing to do with forcing something. God didn't forordain you to make that choice, he just knew you were going to make that choice. I dont know how to say this any better, or any more clear, i feel like i have repeated myself 100x, i just want to get the point across that knowing is different from forcing, just as saying is different from doing.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

When you question why God would tell him the consequences, it is because God lets us chose our own path. To know the consequences is to stir a certain situation in the direction you want it to go. Rather, God wanted to give us freewill, and kept to his word that we had freewill, just as he kept to his word that Jesus would come to save us. That we both agree on. We both say that God gave us free will, and that we choose our own path, and that Jesus saved us. Now, saying that God doesn't know our own choices, but knows his own choices, and the outcome of everything that will happen, and knows only a few things, or most htings, would discredit him some power. He isn't mostly powerful, rather he is ALL powerful. God can surely look into the future, can he not? And if God can look into the future would that not mean he doesn't know your choices? He didn't choose them for you, you chose them yourself, but he knew that you would choose it because he saw you choose it when looking into the future. The thing about freewill is we still choose our destinies even if a psychic told us what was going to happen. If God came down and said you are going to choose this, and you decided to choose otherwise, would that mean God was wrong, or did it mean God tricked you? I'm trying to get this point across that knowing something has nothing to do with forcing something. God didn't forordain you to make that choice, he just knew you were going to make that choice. I dont know how to say this any better, or any more clear, i feel like i have repeated myself 100x, i just want to get the point across that knowing is different from forcing, just as saying is different from doing.

Ryanp5555
Hello my friend,

Thank you for taking the time to think about this. First let me state in my own words what I think you mean. This way you will know, if understand you.

God knows the future, knows our future choices before they happen, we made the choices freely, before the choices existed, God would know all of this.

So my questions to you are, how did you make a choice before it existed? This is like saying I have to live two lives the first life I make my choices, and in the second life I live the choices. Now as I have made my choices in my first life I must live with the results in the second life, even if I no longer like the results of those choices, by my experience of living out that choice.

I believe this is your claim? Can you support it with scripture? How did you arrive at this conclusion?

I am saying God is sovereign, over all creation, that he gave the power of free will to you which came from him, now it is your power, to choose, and God does not know the choices you will make only the ones you have made or are making. This is why we repent.

Lastly,
You said:
The thing about freewill is we still choose our destinies even if a psychic told us what was going to happen.

You have mentioned this twice. Psychics cannot know the future, this is a game they only guess. Not one psychic came out before 9/11 and said on this day at this hour this will happen, nor do they make millions on the lottery, if they could they would not have such dumpy little shops. They use demons to make good guesses about the future, knowing current events.

Take care

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I really wish you would find some common ground within your analysis:

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
Good Grief, somewhere, Your answers are getting worse not better,

You remain elusive, and hidden, you will not come out of the shadows into the light of truth, It is good to see you have converted,...me thinks, thou does protest to little? But, to see your humorous side most enjoyable, I was doubtful of such in ye? I do smell your fear.

Your new found humor is most enjoyable, thank you for such sport.
And the rest? Well it presents itself as someone trying to present themselves as having an internet Oxford degree.

My keyboard will soon collapse, from verbose.
Then don’t be verbosity. This is BTS so I have leeway in mockery correct? Loquacious is a much superior word, I look forward to seeing it in your repertoire in the future.

In dualing…
I am falling asleep………….press post; confuse burro even more or give him some homework? Post! zzzzzzzzz

[edit on 4/4/05 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Then don’t be verbosity.

Verbostiy? Are you sure?

Loquacious? Loquacious?! I don't need no stinking Loquaicousness! We are the federalies!

Gee…. I use one two syllable word and get dumped on. Do Oxford, give them online classes?

Is there a God? yep or nope?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I was using a psychic as an example, i know they are all hoaxes, but i was pretending like they weren't. And that is how God is. Like a real psychic, who knows what is going to happen. You don't decide what you are going to do before you exist, you decide when you are at that point. However, God can stop look forward and be like oh yeah he is going to do this this and this before you exist because he can use his "psychic" abilities to do so.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing up the psychic thing for me, sorry I misunderstood you.

If I have free will then I can make a choice that pleases God or saddens him. As did Adam, the Early Church Fathers teach that the Tree of Knowledge, was to be given to Adam, after he matured, just as you cannot give meat to a baby, but milk. The fruit from the Tree of Knowledge was to much for Adam in his young state. For God to give a commandment to Adam that he knows Adam will not keep, assigns averseness to God. God set Adam up, this is the whole problem with predestination. But, when people are told that God does not your future choices of freewill, they become fearful, as they realize that life is in there own hands. This is responsibility, which is why God gave Adam work to do after he was cast out of the Garden as work and responsibility go hand in hand. In fact the teaching of predestination is the main reason for Atheism, not understanding freewill and free action are coupled. Now you wisely understand that God in control of our lives, he saves us in car accidents, he chooses our parents, helps or hinders us in our lives, and can even take over our actions from time to time and He is Lord, this does not mean, that we lose our freewill. Admittedly it is a hard thing to understand. Is God all powerful sure he gave us our power of freewill. Everything came from Him, therefore nothing we have limits God as he was the producer of all things.

However, God can stop look forward and be like oh yeah he is going to do this and this before you exist because he can use his "psychic" abilities to do so.

Yes can set up many things in our lives ahead of time, this is His foreordainment. Like the blind man the Christ healed and people said it was because of his parents sin, then the Lord says, it was only for the Glory of God, that he was born blind. In this way God can show his power over creation, and heal man, God knew the man would be born blind, he allows this suffering for our salvation, we reject suffering because we want heaven now.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
well, ultimately, I dont think we are going to come to any mutual agreement here aside from agreeing to disagree until we ask God ourselves. Until then, keep up the Good work my Christian friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well, enough of the explanations, what about the thread's question?

Is it accepted that the Christian God has killed many people? I dunno about millions, but many people, sure. Regardless of whys and whatever, is it true that many have been killed by God of the Bible?

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
seeka,

Well really, this thread does not have a question.

"christians and catholics please read...your God has killed millions..."

is a statement. This is statement feels like a question, but it is really a statement. By using the word "killed" it seems to imply the God is a murder, how that could be I do not know, nor do I think the one who wrote this belives it, because if you really thought God was a killer, I am sure you would say nothing that would bring down his wrath upon you.

So the statment is made hypocriticaly, mean the person does not belive in God or does not belive in the God of Christains, note the use of the word "your" meaning "not mine".

So in a lot of way the statement is ignorant, because if God did it, well be aware, as he might kill you too. How do you defend yourself from God?
So the real point is to insult and attack Christians. Which is satanic.

So you would have to deal with a number of questions, before we started,
Is there a God,
Can God kill,
Is the God of the Christians the True God,
Then did the God of the Chrisain kill millions,
Finally what of it, meaning if he did, what does it mean to us?

So I do not know what to do with this thread either seeka.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, donkey, from what I have read in the Bible, the Christian God has killed himself and has had people do the killing for him. Like someone said, there's Sodom and Gomorrah and the flood, and there's the firstborn of Egypt thing. Maybe I read it wrong, but it sure looked like killing to me.

Now, I don't believe that God kills people just because they're gay or wicked, I don't believe God kills anyone. But I also don't believe that the Christian God is real. But, you were right, this thread was not a question; however, it does have a valid issue here.

So what's the deal with smiting? I must admit, I do like that word. Shut up or I'll smite you! I'll smite the taste out of your mouth! OK, all jokes aside, what was up with smiting people?:bash:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'll smite you, my little deary, and your little dog too! Aha ha ha!

God says, he has man smite man, or he smites man himself, flood, sickness, war, etc., because of there wickedness. All of us agree the wickedness should be smited. Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and such like, we should have done some preemptive smiting on those guys. Smiting makes sense only from God's perspective only not ours, when God flooded the Earth he say that all of mans thoughts were evil, save Noah. 115 years was Noah building the Ark, no one repented. God did it to save man kind future, you and I from continuous evil. But, if you not believe in God, none of this makes sense.

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Things must have been really bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well, there's not enough water on the earth to flood the planet, so I think the flood story is a myth. If it were localized, then yes, it's possible, but that means there is a fine line between what's literal and what's figurative. Which is it, my friend?

And yes, I can believe in God and not believe in the Bible. I just don't believe in your version of God, which makes sense; everyone has their own perception of God. Even your fellow Christians have a different version than you. So, yes, I don't believe in the Christian God, but I do believe in a Supreme Being.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
seeka,

Well, there's not enough water on the earth to flood the planet

The flood is not the point. The point is, why he did it. Lets keep on target.
You asked about smiting, not flooding. I can prove it was a world wide flood but not here, this is about smiting.

So, yes, I don't believe in the Christian God, but I do believe in a Supreme Being.

This thread is about the Christian God, not yours. Sorry.

So, you did not repond to my statement as to why God smites, it is still your turn.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
According to my understanding, the Zionists have tricked many into worshipping a demon called Jah-ve or Yah-weh(two syllables).

Originally posted by Tamahu
Also: www.gnosis-usa.com...

"Jahve is a terribly perverse fallen Angel." - The Perfect Matrimony

"Jahve(Yahweh) tempted Jesus by offering him all of the world's treasures. [...] Javhe can be represented by a star of five points with the feet aiming upwards." - Tarot and Kabbalah

"Javhe(Yahweh) has a very grave Karma, since he was the secret perpetrator of the crucifixion of Christ, and he is also directly responsible for the failure of human evolution on the Earth." -The Revolution of Beelzebub

The proper pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton is three syllables(or Four):

IOD-HE-VE, Ya-Ha-Wah, Jahovah, etc.

This is the name of our Internal-God.

For more on this, see the Gnostic teachings of Kabbalah:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

Shalom

The First Commandment

...These Three Supernals are what in Hebrew are called ELOHIM. Elohim means "Gods and Goddesses." It is a female name (Eloah) ending with a plural masculine name (im).

The Father, the first Sephirah, emanates from the Unknown, the Unknowable – called in Hebrew the Ain Soph, the Limitless, the Nothingness. That is why when you read the Hebrew Bible the name of God has four letters, because Moses knew very well that the Holy Trinity, the three Supernals, the three primary forces, emerge from the Unknowable. And that Unknowable is what is called the Cosmic Common Eternal Father; which has no form.

In Kabbalah, we call the Father “Kether” and is symbolized with the letter IOD, the Son “Chokmah” is symbolized with the letter – HE, the Holy Spirit “Binah” is symbolized with the letter – VAU:

IOD HE VAU which in Latin Letters is I A O

IOD HE VAU emanated from a uterus, from an Unknowable Divinity – the Ain Soph: that uterus is symbolised by the letter HE in Hebrew. That is why when writing the name of God we repeat the letter HE at the end of the name: IOD HE VAU HE – this is the Holy name of God, which in Greek is called the Tetragrammaton.

When we are uniting the three Supernals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with the Unknowable Seity, then we are making a Divinity that has no form, that we can form no image of, it is impossible to symbolise, to have an image of that. Many Kabbalists call this Iod Heva, or in English we write as Jehovah. Of course, IOD HE VAU HE is that Unknowable God which is symbolised in the World of God, in that first triangle, by a Great Head (vast countenance). In the Zohar we read that God appears, Kabbalistically speaking, like a Great Head, but only showing the right side, never the left, because the right side is related with the three Supernals, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three forces in one God, the Holy Trinity. The left side, which is not shown, is the Unknowable Seity, the Ain Soph- which is from where the three Supernals emanate.

That is why in the First Commandment Moses says:

“Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one:

“And thou shalt love Jehovah thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.”
(Deuteronomy: 6:4, 5)...

[edit on 16-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Its the truth, you cant deny it...how many milions have died in the name of religion since the begining of recorded history..

Every religion preaches "PEACE AND LOVE" between the brotherhood of man, tolerance and respect, but how many have died in the name of the hypocritical science we call religion...

The 6 or 7 medieval crusades to rid the holy land of the cursed muslim (& meanwhile relieving him of wealth etc...) Deaths - Hundreds of thousands.

The inquisition, how many jews tortured by the catholics because they didnt want to take of the skull cap..Deaths - thousands

Witchcraft trials worldwide because "black magic" is wrong and evil, how many innocents burnt and drowned by good christians - thousands

Religious wars and genocides in history (and all in the name of FAITH) have been the causes of the deaths of MULTI MILLIONS.

Personaly speaking i´d much rather have a beer than waste my oh so short time on this planet bugging everyone else who doesnt think like me & doesnt call his god by the same name

[edit on 16-4-2005 by andy1972]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join