It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DENVER AIRPORT - Research project ongoing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi guys, Im curently trying to research as much as i can (to deny ignorance) the design, build and reason for he construction of Denver Airport. Basically I need all the help I can get and thought that through networking with you guys we may be able to pool resources and come up with some answers to the many questions surrounding this facility and the bases it is "puported" to be linked to.

It has been said through various channeled material such as Cassiopaean Transcripts and other lesser known RA transcripts that this facility as well as Dallas, Orlando and Miami are more than they seem to be on the surface.

I will present some of the information from the Cassiopaean transcripts that first piqued my interest in this subject.

Firstly though I ask you to take a look at the artist Pussins painting entitled "Winter", look to this for clues. There are strong connections between this and both the Denver International Airport Murals.

Here is a link to both the painting by poussin and the murals in Denver Airport.
www.cassiopaea.org...
www.cassiopaea.org...
Click on each mural to enlarge and view at a better resolution.

China Lake Naval Weapons Center located in death valley may be conencted to this, as well as Edwards Air Force Base which is a little to the south. Try drawing a line on the map to connect Death Valley, Edwards, and the Antelope Valley. Then connect with Mount Shasta, Mount Ranier, Back to Las Vegas, on to Sedona, over to the Archuleta Mesa, then on up to the Denver Airport and see what you get.

Take a look at the mural linked below. what you will see is a rectagon (Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation)
www.cassiopaea.org...

It has been suggested that if one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state, which then allows for programing of the conciousness. It works better when one gazes at the mural itself, rather than a photographic representation of same. There are magnetic factors at the Denver Airport which play into the situation.

I would like to use this thread to get people interested and to get as much info, comments, hate mail and genuine facts regarding the use of this Airport by TBTB as i can, so any and all help is most gratefully recieved.
I will update the post as more information comes to light.

Ive just found a very interesting post froma former thread about the airport.

Hi im kinda new to this so im sorry if somones already found this, earlier today i read your post then i found this... bu some member called EricFM well this is what he said...
"It does seem odd to me that the media only covers certain situations of kidnapping. It's also makes me think where,from the large numbers Ocelot has posted, all these children go.
I have once read from the '96 interview with Alex Christopher that all these children actually are taken to that underground base that the Denver International Airport supposedly might have."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.anomalous-images.com...

[edit on 27-3-2005 by radiant_obsidian]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I have always been interested in the DIA, but two questions, who is TBTB, and what are you researching.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What I meant to type was a question. What is it you are researching there?

One of my fav links I came across about 2 years ago..

Denver Airport

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Im researching the Airport itself and the government connection to ia, as well as the underground rail service that links almost a dozen bases in the surrounding area. I have been told that very soon the coverup going on surrounding these bases and the "missing children" of the world is going to hit the media, Im jst trying to pre-empt this by finding out what I can ahead of time. There are more children going missing today than at any other time in human history. If my friends and their theories hold, then this is one of the biggest and most disgusting coverups any government had hid over the years. Also I would like to know the source of the unusual electromagnetics and microwave radiation from the surrounding airport area. Imn basically researching everything and any angle people have with a view to discerning the facts and truth from the disinfo and lies.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I will do what I can to help you expose what "we" can. I have no doubt that underground facilities, tunnels, and avenues exist between bases. What is tougher is the child thing. And that would be a horrendous and disgusting fact to uncover. ie ..

How many missing children are there?

Answer: The problem of missing children is complex and multifaceted. There are different types of missing children including family abductions; endangered runaways; nonfamily abductions; and lost, injured, or otherwise missing children. The best national estimates for the number of missing children are from incidence studies conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice's Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.

To date two such studies have been completed. The first National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children (NISMART-1) was released in 1990, and the second, known as NISMART-2, was released in October 2002. According to NISMART-2 research, which studied the year 1999, an estimated 797,500 children were reported missing; 58,200 children were abducted by nonfamily members; 115 children were the victims of the most serious, long-term nonfamily abductions called "stereotypical kidnappings"; and 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.

Missing Kids

Let alone those stats are from 1999, I could not imagine, 1 million children being abducted in 2004. I have no stats to prove that, and quite frankly am quite sickened by the amount in 1999. I only hope that those numbers in 1999 didn't take into account those unidientified family abductions..

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Just found the page below with some great pics and really disturbing evidence being gathered. for example the capstone with the Masonic Symbol engraved for all to see. Im still readin over this page and I'll hopefully get a chance later tonight (its 13:05GMT here) to sort out the facts from fiction and make a list of areas I will be researching in greater detail, icluding the companies responsible for its design and build. Thanks for you supprot in this, its nice to know someone else would like to get to the truth.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I understand time it's 4:47 a.m. here and I am to be at work in about 3 hours .. but it is Friday.. nonetheless thanks for the prompt response and I look forward to working with you *handshake* on this.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
This place has always looked strange.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it's what you are looking for, but Denver Airport, like most other large airports is a Dispersal base. Dispersal bases were created by SAC during the Cold War to protect Strategic Forces. During the first phaze of a Nuclear Alert, Bombers and Tankers would be moved from their home bases to preselected standby air bases, and larger civilan airports to hide them in case of a surprise attack. In an emergency Denver Airport would be a home to strategic bombers and refuleing tankers (it may also be able to be used for communications). Beyond this, I'm not aware of any connection between Denver Airport and the military.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I guess this isn't a "real" ATS research project, but I'd be glad to pitch in. I was well aware of the conspiracy theories regarding the DIA beforehand, so I was quite excited about landing there during my vacation last Thanksgiving. I took pictures of the two remaining murals. Fascinating.

People don't really mention this very much, but the DIA has an intricate subway-like transport system for *passengers* as well as baggage. When you step off a plane, you board a subway car that takes you to the baggage concourse. The airport really is freagin' huge, both above and below ground.

I wasn't able to spend much time there when I landed or when I took off because I was travelling with two females. You know how that goes.

Zip

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I don't understand this research program.

To me, research -- especially when it comes to "denying ignorance" -- is something that should be objective, and your description does not sound that way -- at least to me.

Now I am not interested in hijacking your project, because I am involved in another one on this forum -- alternative energy.

But I would assume that, in an effort to find out about DIA, the first thing you would discuss --or at least overview -- is what is known about it, including an overview of its layout, and perhaps some information on Leo Tanguma, who is (as much as possible) the central figure in the "conspiracy" aspect -- at least, his artwork is what seem to ignite a lot of speculation in people who haven't researched DIA.

But it seems to me that the thrust of your research is not to look at things objectively, i.e., why did Leo Tanguma do what he did, what is the layout of all levels of DIA that we know of, and what is the history of DIA, etc.

Instead, what I've seen so far is assumptions:

That there is a real plot when there's no hard and fast evidence of it;

That there are deep conspiratorial meanings to Tanguma's work, when most of the evidence says that he's merely a racist/neoprogressive nutbar getting grant money from the feds to produce garbage;

That there are underground tunnels and caverns which go to other places.

Now I'm not saying that there aren't; but I'd assume that research would actually try to prove or disprove any allegations rather than accepting them out of hand.

I mean, how can we deny ignorance otherwise?

[edit on 6-4-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I too am interested in the possible conspiracy/black project (what ever you want to call it) associated with Denver International Airport. I still haven't made a decision on how to interpret the paintings. However, I find it difficult to accept that no one objected to the “Green man with the gun and the sword” being painted. That is a horrible image to have in a public location freely accessible to the public.

However, the most interesting thing I have come across is the reference to the "New World Airport Commission" located on the time capsule capstone. After many hours of searching trying to find some legitimate explanation of who or what this is, I have for the most part come up empty handed. I find it interesting that neither the DIA website or the Denver Government website has any reference to this. I do realize that DIA has been open for ten years, but I would still expect to find at least a few legitimate references to the "New World Airport Commission" somewhere.

One site (www.freepressinternational.com...) indicates "the New World Airport Commission was simply a group consisting of local business and political leaders who sponsored and organized a number of pre-opening events at Denver International Airport.” Perhaps I just haven’t looked deep enough of or under the correct ‘rocks’. If you find anything clearly indicating who or what the “New World Airport Commission” is, please post.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCFusion
I too am interested in the possible conspiracy/black project (what ever you want to call it) associated with Denver International Airport. I still haven't made a decision on how to interpret the paintings. However, I find it difficult to accept that no one objected to the “Green man with the gun and the sword” being painted. That is a horrible image to have in a public location freely accessible to the public.

People did object and the mural has been replaced with some weird map of the USA advertisement thingamabobjigamawhatsit. The mural opposite of that has also been covered by something similar. Only 2 of the 4 murals remain.

Zip

EDIT I should add that I disagree with the censorship of painted art. Expression is communication, and where else should art be viewed, but in public? If the locals thought that the hideousness of the mural overruled whatever value its display would yield, then it's their call to paint over it, but in general, the day we stop displaying naked angels on cathedral ceilings is the day that we lose a bit of our humanity.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Zipdot]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Well, I’ll join the fight with you. I live in Denver, I’m also of the thinking something a lot more than meets the eye is going on at DIA. Ive been flying from there since i was 15, I attended the AirShow Colorado that they had on the flight line before the airport opened, the reason for that event may have been to set up the advanced landing system the airport has with military aircraft, if one ever needed to land there. The odd thing about the air show was they had three main acts, Thunderbirds, RCAF Snowbirds, and a fighter demo team from Mexico, at the time was nothing but with the north American union thing, is seems a lil strange now. There was an example of almost every USAF bird at the time, even a B2 it didn’t land, but it made a close low pass over the active during its flybys. i also attended the opening festival in the "great hall" (thats the official DIA plans name for the terminal building, its the giant tent structure), the ceremony included former mayor and then trans sectary Pena wearing a mason apron, and Indian song and dance, and other strange symbolic stuff i wish i could remember. My own mother got "sea sick" as she described it, while walking over the bridge from A gates to the terminal, the DenverHealth medic who was helping her, told us it was because of the design of the walkover, it sometimes makes people dizzy or sick to the stomach. I've never felt any pulsing or vibrations but i can back up others in different threads that the terminal building give off a really uneasy feeling, after you get off the train at your gate you almost feel relived to not be in that building anymore. Now the idea that the murals were painted over is correct, however the strange map and other pic of the couple standing at the grand canyon are also part of the original art work, the parts of the painting that were covered are now just plain white walls in between the terminal and the baggage claim. Other facts about the airport, one of the first runways that was fully completed with lights, computer landing assistance everything, was said to be in the wrong place and was then just covered over. They had the same cover story on three or five buildings that were completed and covered over. Each time the construction co. would screw up, they'd get fired, and a new bunch of workers would come in, even changed the general contractor twice or three times. The airport people proudly speak of the project being the largest earthmoving project in history, thats a lot of digging to just to make a level spot in a cow pasture for a plane to land. The city build an airport thats not even in the city or its county, they bought the land from Adams county. Its on a direct line with Buckly ANG, that serves a major comm role for the USAF. The entire project was years past deadline and way way way over budget. I live in the 303 area and am glad to help but want to say LETS GET TO WORK, before we're all standing in a pen inside of DIA together.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MikerB31

Please see this thread here www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join