It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien corpse sold on ebay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I was messing around on ebay today, looking at all the weird things ppl try to sell on there, and I found this, an alien corpse. I got a good chuckle out of that, would try and sell an alien corpse on ebay? I sincerly doubt its authentic since I don't know who would sell an authentic alien on ebay of all places, but here are the links, tell me what you think:

cgi.ebay.com... tegory=1469&item=5568156886&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

cgi.ebay.com... ewItem&category=1468&item=5568555278&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW&tc=photo

enjoy!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WHoah! that was bizzarre , I'm sure its a hoax. I always say if it was an Alien creature you would wear gloves! even if it was dead for a hundred years you would still wear gloves. So when i see people Manhandle things they claim are alien I just have to laugh.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's a sculpture.

This has been discussed before on another thread. The guy has a studio where he produces all sorts of "alien artifacts" for collectors. He does a great job, but he's about as real as Captain Kirk's hairpiece.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That's a hairpiece?

kidding....

Yeah, this guy does pretty decent work, seen it before...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think, many people can create a dummy claiming that it is an alien corpse... for sale. Of course, its real purpose might be to see people's reaction to the issue.

It is very hard to find an alien corpse on Earth, because aliens aren't stupid to leave any trace of their existance to us. In case there is an alien corpse, it might either be a human-alien hybrid left behind, or the actual result of an UFO crash.

In any case, its mates wouldn't allow the issue to go this far, neither would the secret agencies, who would strike immediately, and that man in rubber gloves (and his family-relatives) would simply disappear without a trace.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just imagine, if humans cloned this alien, and created a supermind. He/she could gain useful informations to humans that could be used against aliens. Not a very nice deal.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
as we do already have one recent thread running on an ebay alien corpse here
www.abovetopsecret.com... (the one from the second link you posted )
I'll close this one. perhaps you could add the link to the other ebay corpse in that thread

new topics

top topics

join