It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Wolfowitz dating a muslim causes stir in Washington

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
If you're saying that every man woman and child in Israel uses 'sex services' four times a year, you've lost your mind. What you have to understand is that there are perverts and pedophiles and killers and rapists and racists in every society. You can't hate all Israelis for what their government is doing to the Jordanians in the West Bank, any more than you can hate all Americans for their government. Israel has moderates, highly religious and pious individuals, along with zealots and martyrs and crazy bastards. They come in all forms just like Americans, Chinese, Arabs, etc..

I know how sick, SICK, SICK the Babylonian Talmud is, how racist and hateful it is. But it's not representative of most Israelis.

I agree wholeheartedly that what the Israeli government is doing is sick and wrong, just like what they did in the camps in Lebanon. It's sick, inhuman, terrible to think about. But there are good people of Israeli heritage, and you have to see that, or be labeled a racist.

Just like some blacks in urban areas steal cars and sell drugs. If you say all blacks do that, it's racist. Some white people cook up meth and rape their daughters, but go ahead and say all white people do that, watch how unpopular you become in your chosen circle.

Think about it, with your own mind, not with those lies told to ensure your obedience.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Quote:

"Modern Jews (about 70-80%) are mainly from the Urals, Kazakhstan etc who converted in the 10th century. Hence all the "wolf" and "berg" names they have."

Exactly!!!

People wake up!!! Jesus warned you about creatures such as Spit Comb Wolfowitz.

Doesn’t anyone read the bible anymore?

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

This is Blasphemy at its highest level.

Do you think Jesus will have mercy on his soul? NOT!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
Goodbye, i won't post here anymore, i smell a zionist lobby here

Why is this part ALWAYS BS.....LOL

Sorry if you misinterpreted my remark as a threat, i was just referring to an inevitably impending social evolution in the United States, where egomaniacs like yourself will become a hunted kind.

Backpeddling now? Not even man enough to stand behind your threat? You said WE, remember? Who is that WE? I seriously doubt I have much to fear from a group that is too cowardly to even name themselves in public.

If you remember, you insulted me on several occasions. An apology would be in order.

LMAO

Well at least you have a sense of humor

Where do you get the idea from that i am a racist ?

Lucky Guess?

Subhuman for me refers to a purely moral context, not an ethnic one.

Then why did you say a sub-human RACE of inferiors? IF it wasn't meant as a racist remark why did you say race? Slip of the tongue there Nazi-boy?

I am STILL waiting on a response.

WHO IS THIS SUB-HUMAN RACE?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Where do you get the idea from that i am a racist ?

Let's see... from reading about 400 of your posts?

Just because i name israelis for what they are ? Subhuman for me refers to a purely moral context, not an ethnic one. A subhuman for me is someone like George Bush, ariel sharon and their supporters, who murder people for the greater glory of a morally insignificant minority. That behaviour can be rightfully called subhuman because it does not comply with humanist standards.

And, of course, we should add Hitler and Mengle and Charles Manson and the SS and Erich Rudolph (whom many of your allies say is "Another good solid white warrior" who became "another prisoner of war!" We can call them subhuman if you like, because their behavior of targeting people for their own "morally insignificant minority" selves certainly does fall into your category of being "subhuman."

Where is the racism in that ?

Well, since you attribute all this to one "race" (which isn't actually a race, it's a religious group) and manage to forgive the same behaviors in, say, Caucasian males in the US who happen to be "clear thinking" (to use one of the NeoNazi favorite buzz words), it's pretty clear that you're indulging in some sort of hatemongering against a group.

And why do you believe "libertarians" have any kind of future ? Market prices do not reflect any kind of intrinsic or competition value, but results of oligopolistic manipulation ... and as far as i know the world is evolving towards more insight, that is intrinsic value, as opposed to corruption, exploitation and shareholder value.

I take it you haven't looked at the intrinsic value of things on Ebay lately. Like the ghost under the bed or breast implants or toast with religious figures on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdefab01
Quote:

People wake up!!! Jesus warned you about creatures such as Spit Comb Wolfowitz.

Doesn’t anyone read the bible anymore?

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Do you think Jesus will have mercy on his soul? NOT!!!

Hummm... interesting point...
did you know that Wolfowitz is an athiest (straussian) and an elitist...
kinda fits... dont it

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join