It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

zionism ruined a great nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Contrary to some of the simplistic nonsense posted by some ignorant rednecks, the real stuation is that after 2 years post Iraq invasion, the US is a economic-strategic mess. Price of oil has reached $55-57 a barrel since stealing Iraq's oil has not proved as easy as fathomed by the zionist criminals. China is now a superpower, will get access to super-high-tech european weaponry and will defeat the slavetraders in the pacific. The zionist/capitalist regime is now universally despised and isolated. In a last attempt to save their consumerist way of life, the zionists are burdening Blacks, Hispanics, and white trash classes with low-income jobs in fear of loosing shares of their billion profits. The zionist empire has been exposed and is a dead-end.

What do you think will happen once the american population broadly takes notice of the zionist exploitation/labor robbery plan under the false pretext of war against terror or moral values etc... ?

An invitation for discussion...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wrong website perhaps? Maybe you typed in Abovetopsecret.com instead of Nazi.org...

Not once in your post did you mention how zionism did anything, yet your title is "Zionism ruied a great nation" and you mention "zionist" 5 times in your post.

Do you even know what zionism means?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't buy this logic, but if he changed the word zionism to neo-conservatism, there would be two dozen cheerleaders posting here in a heartbeat. Of course, liberals have no problem expressing anti-Israel sentiments as long as the term neo-conservative is used. Somehow that removes the racist label while maintaining the racist sentiment.

Neoconservatism as a "Jewish" movement

One of the most controversial issues surrounding neoconservatism is its relation to specifically Jewish intellectual traditions; in the most extreme form of this view, neoconservatism has been regarded by some as primarily a movement to advance Jewish interests. Classic anti-Semitic tropes have often been used when elaborating this view, such as the idea that Jews achieve influence through the intellectual domination of national leaders. David Brooks in his January 6, 2004 New York Times column wrote, "To hear these people describe it, PNAC is sort of a Yiddish Trilateral Commission, the nexus of the sprawling neocon tentacles."

The controversial evolutionary psychologist Kevin B. MacDonald published an article in The Occidental Quarterly, a journal of opinion, on the alleged similarities between neoconservatism and several other possibly Jewish-dominated influential intellectual and political movements. He argues that "[t]aken as a whole, neoconservatism is an excellent illustration of the key traits behind the success of Jewish activism: ethnocentrism, intelligence and wealth, psychological intensity, and aggressiveness."[1] (theoccidentalquarterly.com...) His general conclusions are that neoconservatism fits into a general pattern of twentieth-century Jewish intellectual and political activism. Since Leo Strauss, a philosophy professor, taught several of the putative founders of the neoconservatism, MacDonald concludes he is a central figure in the neo-conservative movement and sees him as "the quintessential rabbinical guru with devoted disciples". [2] (www.vdare.com...)

[...]

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)#Neoconservatism_as_a_.22Jewish.22_movement

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thank your for that lovely right wing biased opinion of liberal tactics......cough bs cough

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ahh, yes, Zionists ruined a great nation. If only those dirty Jooooos would get out of Israel, it could be a grand nation again. After all, it was the filthy Jooooooos who ruined Israel in the first place. If only all those filthy jooooooooooooos were gone, that would put an end to terrorism, end hunger, provide enough water to allow the world to drink fresh, pure water, it would bring the dismantling of all weapons, our ecology would be incredible, the world economy would be incredible, George Bush would be impeached, Hitler would rise from the dead, and the world would be a much better place.

However, until we enlightened thinkers can figure out how to kill all those dirty, filthy, lousey, crappy Joooooooos despite those stupid, moronic, uneducated, dirty Joooooo lovers, we will be able to save the world from the one "people" (we all know they're just dirty, filthy parasites, really) who has been responsible for all the misery, suffering, and pain in the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Interesting delirium, junglejake, but apparently you don't understand a couple of facts :

"Zionist" is not equal to "jew". Zionists are a criminal sub-sect of judaism who believe in a great israeli empire, emcomprising neighbouring arab countries. Prominent zionists are criminals like david perle, paul wolfowitz and ariel sharon, all promoters of mass murder as political solution. How can you defend them when you dare call yourself jesus freak ? Zionist networks are mafia-like espionnage, intimidation, propaganda, and sex-slavery networks. (JINSA, AIPAC or Lekem f.ex.) Most people wouldnt call them morally "jewish".

But in some points you are strangely right. The dismantlement of the jewish state as a racist-religious entity is a prerequisite for peace in the middle east...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If only those Zionist criminals could be more progressive like the free and happy democratic rule of Syria. Instead, the criminals try to defend themselves from all those people who honorably want to push all those Joooo, er, I'm sorry, Zionist criminals (the dirty Jooooos who don't want other Jooooo kids to be blown up by the noble and honorable suicide freedom fighters) into the ocean with no quarter given to them, or their Jewish neighbors (since, apparently, this Zionist movement created in the minds of Nazis doesn't really focus on Jews. After all, people seem to have a problem with wanting to exterminate all Jews. Instead, let's give them a new name, and call them criminals. Then people will be happy to see schoolbusses of those dirty, filthy Zionist larve get blown up.)

On a less sarcastic note, what do you mean how can I defend them and still call myself a Jesus freak? Christ is my lord, Christianity my religion, and my faith is what is defining me. Part of that faith involves a respect for God's Chosen people, the Jews. That fact didn't change, they're still God's Chosen People. As a result, I just have this small problem with, well, you know, believing the world would be a perfect place if only we got rid of all those Jews, or at least the conservative Jews.

Finally, I quite enjoy my delirium. It makes a lot more sense to me than the reality you are gracing us all with

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
All I am going to said is where is the Iraqi oil? why we have not heard anything about the oil, where is going, who is pumping, because is oil been pump in Iraq, but where it is?

I though Iraqi oil was going to pay for Iraqi reconstruction and like that would have taken the load off the US from having to finance the reconstruction.

I think we need to start asking some questions.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
All I am going to said is where is the Iraqi oil? why we have not heard anything about the oil, where is going, who is pumping, because is oil been pump in Iraq, but where it is?

I though Iraqi oil was going to pay for Iraqi reconstruction and like that would have taken the load off the US from having to finance the reconstruction.

I think we need to start asking some questions.

Aite, first I fail to see how this is tied to this thread.

More importantly, I'd like you to be totally honest with yourself, marg, and I don't want you to post your answer here on PTS. What would you be saying/thinking right now if we were pumping and collecting that oil to pay for that war already?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
SEIG HEIL

our little goose-stepper speaks.....LOL

could this be in any manner related to this?

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
D) It is essential to notice that the US are being led by a subhuman race of inferior beings.

is Zion a race? But then Zion isnt what you REALLY mean is it?

BTW

how is everything going on the Stormfront site?

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
SEIG HEIL

our little goose-stepper speaks.....LOL

could this be in any manner related to this?

Originally posted by krotzkrotz
D) It is essential to notice that the US are being led by a subhuman race of inferior beings.

is Zion a race? But then Zion isnt what you REALLY mean is it?

BTW

how is everything going on the Stornmfront site?

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Amuk]

And I though all alone that US was led by the majority race or the elite, or the many types of alliens, perhaps was the secret societies and the NWO, I didn't see that quote in the original thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
lol Amuk. I actually emailed a few friends about this conversation. I mean, I know that Neo-Nazi group decided they were going to hang out at ATS and convert us to hate the Joooooo, the blacks, the mexicans, the asians, the brunettes, the raven haired, the red heads, gypsies, arabs (although they come after all the Jooooos are dead because the arabs like to kill Jooooooooooos too), gren, brown and black eyed inferiorities, the double jointed, the ayrians who love the weaker specimens of humanity, etc. However, I never really counted on the level of their ignorance.

This is also why I don't like this "zionist" term. There's this mentality to it along with neo-conservativism. Both words have been demonized, and both words refer to a really large group of people, though if you back someone into a corner who uses the terms, they cave and say it's only this group or this other group or anyone they disagree with.

What is a Zionist? Any filthy Jooooo who disagrees with the person calling them a Zionist. What do we do with Zionists? Why, we kill them, of course! As Ice T said while he was with Bodycount, "Freedom of speach, yeah, just watch what you say." If you appear to be conservative, and a Jew, you should be shot, hung, drawn and quartered, and then burned.

The scariest thing, many of my liberal friends are jumping onto this "Zionist" boat. It's really screwed up, I work for a company owned by a family who is Orthodox Jewish in their religion. I have had friends, just recently, ask me when I'm going to quit working for that Zionist company. They know nothing of the Cohens, absloutly nothing, yet they have assumed they are Zionists because I've mentioned it's an Orthodox Jewish company (most employees are, I'm one of two people who are not Orthodox Jews but are open about their faith.)

As a result of this, my conclusion has become that anyone who gives you this "noble" explanation that the Zionists who need to be killed are actually the conservative Joooooooooos who are trying to take over the world seem to believe every Jew out there falls into this category.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
So, now anybody that disagree with the policies between Israel and US are tag "nazis" right?

So I don't always agree with Israel and US polices so that means I am a "nazi" also.

Sorry but if I don't agree with something I am going to say so not matter what.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

So, now anybody that disagree with the policies between Israel and US are tag "nazis" right?

Hardly.

I don't agree with a lot of the policies.

The difference is I don't think the USA is secretly ran by a sub-human race of inferiors.

Unless you mean the Republicans

Just kidding, Just kidding

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   

So I don't always agree with Israel and US polices so that means I am a "nazi" also.

Sorry but if I don't agree with something I am going to say so not matter what.

Hehe yet you say extremists are dangerous for doing exactly that

The policies? No. The people, the individuals, any Jew? No, I call them Anti-Semites. Nazi is a new term, the term for the ignorant who hate the Jews, and they've been around for 5000 years, I call anti-semites.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So anybody that disagree with Israel are anti-semites? so I am not a nazi but I am an anti-semite.

Why do I have to agree with something I don't believe is ok, just to make some comfortable? I don't think so.

What you think junglejake.

Amuk I got the quote now and I agree with it.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Marg I think you are misunderstanding JJ.

You can disagree with Israels policies and not be anti-semitic. Hell I disagree with a lot of them.

But I dont call Jews, whoops I mean THE EVIL ZIONITES
, a sub-human race.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Why do I have to agree with something I don't believe is ok, just to make some comfortable? I don't think so.

Dude, I hope you're against Political Correctness with that comment!

I wasn't clear in my response. It made perfect sense in my head, but that was because I also had the Jacobian commentary going on along with it in my inner monolouge. Hate Israel's policies all you like, I don't care. It bothers me when people blame Israel for suicide bombers, but I don't consider that anti-semitism. It's hating an individual for being Jewish that is anti-semitism. As I had said earlier, some friends of mine consider the owners of my company zionists because their last name is Cohen. As a result, they think the owner of my company is trying to take over the world. Because he's a Jew. THAT'S anti-semitism. They know nothing about him, yet he's a zionist because he's a business owner and a Jew, and the Jews wouldn't let just anyone own a business, just a zionist. And if you're a zionist, it is now PC to hate you.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hey don't get me wrong here I am just learning and to tell you the truth is to many terminology for me.

So be patient I will get there
My head is just spinning right now.

My husband uncle is married to a Jewish lady and I have a cousin married to a Jewish man.

But believe or not when we visit (once in a few years :lol
we never talk about this things, never.........

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
lol Marg, it looks like you hit "Post Reply" a little early on that guy...

top topics

join