It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schiavo Parents to WingNut Woodstock: Go Home!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Of course the Schindler's request that the gathering orgy of faithful go home to celebrate their pagan fertility festival of the goddess Eostre (not his words) came too late for Jennifer Johnson.

PINELLAS PARK, Fla. - Jennifer Johnson, barefoot and in her pajamas, ran to her grandfather's bedside once a hospice worker said his death was moments away. She got there -- one minute too late. Johnson said the chaos outside the hospice where Terri Schiavo is dying kept her from saying goodbye...

"It's a terrible, extra obstacle to put in front of a family. ... Everything is about Schiavo," Johnson said. "It's all about her and in my family's case, it cost us dearly."

But what's the cost of another suffering family's peace when you're having a party?

F'ing Freaks

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Wow RANT!, impressive picture! thanks for the info!

is this allowed to show nazi-symbols in public??

best wishes

dacruz

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Funny, no comment about the grandchild denied seeing his grandfather :shk: For shame, what exactly do these protesters believe they will accomplish besides bankrupting the city perhaps? Betcha they leave a big mess too.

This is a sad commentary about life in a red state. However, take heart as the religious right / Christian extremist crowd has way overplayed thier hand and perhaps thier own version of end times is now upon us.

It begins with the Rapture when those who are without dogma and have not perverted the lords message (Does Al Qaeda version of the Quran ring a bell?) to thier favorite restaurant with a good bottle of wine, Then come the 4 horsemen of truth, justice, separation of Church and state, and freedom of religion. However in this epic battle which lasts until the next presidential election in 2008, the four horsemen win, bringing the United States free of the oppressive dogmatic bombasticity of the extremists.

[edit on 3/27/05 by FredT]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well sooner or latter the parents of Terri has to realized that the law has protected the rights of the husband.

And they have to see what is going on, the fanatics have turned their personal ordeal into a fanatical circus.

Maybe in the beginning it was the good compassionate concerned Americans, but by now they have been replaced by probably outsiders that are trained just to behave and act the way they do.

And guess what people the rest of American doesn't like what they have seen.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
This is a sad commentary about life in a red state. However, take heart as the religious right / Christian extremist crowd has way overplayed thier hand and perhaps thier own version of end times is now upon us.

These are people from all over the country descending on Florida. It's unfortunate that crazies like this make millions of people look bad.

I watched Terri's brother pleading with the people to settle down. To not get arrested. To go home. I heard a voice reply to him; "we're doing this for Terri".

He was not pleased. You could see how irritated he was just by the tone of voice and his facial expressions.

I really wish they'd let the poor woman die with some #ing dignity.

Disabled people are getting out of their wheel chairs and laying in the streets. I mean come on people!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It's so easy to make fun of protesters! This group is starting to look like the anti-war protesters, and the gay special rights protesters on the left.

Jeesh, the left is so hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
I watched Terri's brother pleading with the people to settle down. To not get arrested. To go home. I heard a voice reply to him; "we're doing this for Terri".

He was not pleased. You could see how irritated he was just by the tone of voice and his facial expressions.

True. And you're right, this is just a vocal fringe contingent.

One getting way too much TV time for my tastes. I just posted this documentation of the lunacy and damage because the media seems to be bending over backwards to both justify and dignify these extremists and let them "talk to the camera" all they want like there's even a valid mainstream debate here.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Carseller, what do gays have to do with this? That wasn't even in the ball park let alone left field.........

Anyways, I just love a media circus, and so many these days, especially MJ trial, although was saddened when the Peterson trial was over, just waiting for clowns and elephants.

Anyways, love these nut jobs, love christians, love the right. They all gung ho for fire bombing cities in a foreign country or frying someone for jay walking, but this? People have broken in to try and get food to Schiavo.

new topics

top topics

join