It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myth Busters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
You guys have no idea how many bets I've won thanks to Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage. I liked the one with the "finger in the barrel makes the barrel explode" myth. In one trial, the barrel actually bounced out and puffed open slightly, but didn't acheive the cartoonistic "banana peel" look they wanted. Needless to say, the ballistics gel finger was blown to bits!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I loved the cement truck one. I have the video of it, here's a link to where I got it,
www.recreationalexplosives.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I just think kari is one of the hottest things on TV

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Amen brother... amen.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Dear Myth Busters,
Don't get me wrong but the stunts you do on your TV Show are entertaining and that,s what it is.I'm tired of seeing you guys do ridiculous junk as shooting frozen chickens from cannons & dropping watermelons @ dummies...etc.
Can we get something meaningful done. I HAVE AN IDEA.
TRY BUILDING A SMALL MOCK UP OF 4" THICK HI-GRADE INDUSTRIAL STEEL BEAMS HOLDING UP RE-ENFORCED CEMENT.
STEP #2 , LIGHT THIS ON FIRE WITH JET FUEL AND LET BURN FOR 3-4 HOURS TO SEE IF IT WILL COLLAPSE AND PULVERIZE AS WHAT WE SAW @ W.T.C. ON SEP.11 !
THANKING YOU I AM,
A PATRIOT,EX-MILITARY & A CHRISTIAN.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
its a pretty good show. I still cant believe that they had to test the tongue to ice cold pole "Myth". Anybody with common sense knows it will get stuck.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've always been a fan of the program myself. It amazes me at times what does and doesn't work. A friend of mine records it for some friends who don't have cable and we try to get together and watch several episodes. The fun starts is when the program begins and after hearing the myths that they will explore to pause the VCR and discuss it. Then on with the show!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Lol has anyone seen the Spoof on mythbusters which I believe was posted at one point here on ATS?

It shows all the characters from the show running a 'mythbuster' on The Bible and Religion.

What scared me is that, I don't watch the show, so I thought ALL the Characters in the show were really them, therefore I thought it was a real mythbusters.

It was sickening to say the least, I was downright upset that they were doing it. I couldn't believe it, really.

Then finally I noticed something funny, one of the guys didn't quite look like the guy I saw on a mythbusters commercial, then I researched it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gear

I love the episode with the sawdust cannon that was cool

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join