It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who shot JFK.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello new member here so I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area. I've been an on/off reader for a little while, whenever I get some free time. I did not reply to a thread b/c the others were irrelevant. So here goes my first topic..

My best friend's uncle owns a very notorious club in Chicago, one of the most famous(in the area). I'm not sure if I'll say the name of the club or his uncle because I wouldn't want anything serious to happen. So my friend has been going to the club a lot lately and becoming friends with his uncle's friends and regulars. There is this one old man named Mugsy, who claims to have shot JFK. It's obviously not something you go spouting off, but since he was speaking with his friend's (the owner) nephew, who's family is also "connected", he felt ok. He used to work for Sam Giancana and was hired by him. There were two other shooters, but did not name them, but did say one was dead. He said Frank Sinatra was also very much involved with this, and had much influence on seeing Kennedy dead. If any of you have seen the movie "The Rat Pack" it depicts Frank Sinatra's short relationship with Kennedy, then how angry he was after Kennedy's family not only ignored the efforts that Frank made to get him elected, but also announced a new war on organized crime - the very thing that got him elected. So anyway, Oswald was a fall man, designed to be blamed but later proved innocent. His death was very convenient, but unknown to the actual murderers. Once again this is not theory, this comes straight from this man's mouth. Me being the skeptic I am, obviously detested this, but my best friend wouldn't lie to me, and I know who is uncle is. The last thing he said to me that night was, so how does it feel to know who shot JFK?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
ahh hmm...

Interesting...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
People make up strange stories all the time. I have a very hard time buying it unless he has some kind of proof.
I've heard a million tall tales. What do you think the odds are that all of the following which I have been told are true:

My great great grandfather supposedly traded punches with Frank and Jesse James- my grandfather swears on it.

My dad swears that his grandfather had serious mob ties through the electrical workers union in Chicago.

One of my mom's ex boyfriends claimed to have worked security at a secret base similiar to area 51 after leaving the Army Rangers.

My dad's ex girlfriend claimed to have quit the CIA and be under constant surviellance.

A guy I worked with claims to have been Mike Rupperts marksmanship coach and have all the inside info on CIA covert activities in Los Angeles.

A different guy I worked with claims to have worked on a construction job that built a secret underground freeway from Camp Pendleton to some place in Mexico.

Last but not least, I knew a guy in the Marines who told me repeatedly that he knew how to get into the "men in black" and he was going to become one.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
So any person who is at least 65 years old could say they had something to do with it.

Take it with a pinch of salt. No one would go around openly admitting to killing JFK.

Its like all the people who still see Elvis from time to time. No one believes them.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Did he just wake up one day with this story?

He has probably been telling this for years and if that much is true
he would have already been caught because people talk and if he told
you that easy...he's told others the same story.....

Anyways, If you really need closure like myself and you need hardcorps proof then ask for it
seriously just ask, maybe he (without the aid of reference) can give you some details, caliber bullet, which side of his headwas shot, time of day etc...etc....

Yeah I know any nut with the internet and 5 minutes to spair can get all that,....but he won't have the internet when ask and to most people that is not common knowledge

sound interested when you talk to him...like hearing old man war stories...amuse him

[edit on 27/3/05 by Risky_Bizness]

[edit on 27/3/05 by Risky_Bizness]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
People, let us not just appease the story above, maybe you can tell us more about it.

You will find out the truth, if right or wrong, when you talk to this guy more intensiv.
He will disengage more info´s, if he´s lying, his arguments get muddled..Be very attentive when you speak to him.

regards

dacruz

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I know it seems far fetched and everything, which is the same way I felt when I first heard. Let me get one thing straight though it was not me who spoke with him, and I probably won't ever speak with him about the subject. I haven't seen this man yet, however I plan to next time I'm at the club. My friend told me that he would not speak to me anyway, because of various reasons, along with the fact that his uncle would be furious if he had ever told anyone. Trust me there is no other thing in this world I would rather do than talk to this man, and hear the full story for myself, and try to catch him out in something. However in the meantime I'll enjoy my friendship with him and his family and get the VIP passes for free anytime

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Oh I did forget to mention the credibility of these people, my friend's uncle had also worked for Giancana and still has ties with his family, and has many well respected and publicly known people working under him.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
with regard to vagabonds and others' comments about the rumor mill and fibbers etc.

keep in mind, there is a network of thousands of these type of assets out there who know little details about all kinds of things. [ of course we'll never know who is telling the truth ]

did you guys know that barry seal knew lee harvey oswald ? they were cadets together under the tuteledge of david ferrie. seal also flew a plane out of a pvt airport, near dallas, on nov 22 . I can't prove who he flew out of there, but you all can guess what I'm thinking.

hey nacum,

I know it's not likely....but see if you can get him to disclose the method of trasportation out of there...it would be really juicy to hear him confirm a cpl other details. [ if he says , in a pvt plane out of a pvt field . then he either reads this bb, or , the dots are connecting ]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh please.
First off, the mob guys I have met in Chicago, who are all closely aligned to the Democratic Party by the way, all claim to know lot's of things.

They want to look like in their group they are "in the know".

They also say they have proof a rock singer had hundreds of pounds of semen pumped out of them, an incident with a gerbil and a star, etc.

It is all rubbish.

I just want to say that NO conspiracy theory that exists that your grandparents believe and can discuss over the dinner table can POSSIBLY be true.

Look, I don't mind conspiracy theories when they are true. But I have a real problem with one's that aren't.

There is one bottom line here.

I know not only who killed JFK, but who started the rumors.

Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, after trying to kill a former Texas Guv and before killing a Texas policeman.

Now, who started the rumors?

First off we now know through released KGB documents, that the man who first created the JFK conspiracy theory racket, Mark Lane, was paid by KGB!

We know that the group that created over 100 JFK conspiracy theories got the order of Lenin. They also went on to create the stories of AIDS being created by the CIA, and got the order of Lenin for that too.

The whole idea was to undermine the U.S. with these stories.

It is time to ask those that spread these stories, why they hate the U.S. so much.

All of this can be found in the book THE SWORD AND THE SHIELD by Christopher Andrew.

Get with the program folks.......

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
psychomike,

I read a lot of books on kennedy

there HAD to be more than 1 shooter. I never bought the single bullet theory.

according to his co-workers , who all took lunch at the same time , they seen oswald downstairs walking normal, not rushed , not out of breath.

oswald didn't have the time . oswald denied shooting the president ! [ wouldn't you want credit for doing it , if you did it ?] and if he did have the time,[ which he didn't ] he sure couldn't have fired from 2 or 3 different positions !

and I agree, there is lots of disinfo out there. now who is clever enuf to spot the phony stories ?

I'm still going with multiple shooters, and seal flew these guys [ cia assets ] out of town...[ and that posner is a disinfo writer ]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
People make up strange stories all the time. I have a very hard time buying it unless he has some kind of proof.
I've heard a million tall tales. What do you think the odds are that all of the following which I have been told are true:

My great great grandfather supposedly traded punches with Frank and Jesse James- my grandfather swears on it.

My dad swears that his grandfather had serious mob ties through the electrical workers union in Chicago.

One of my mom's ex boyfriends claimed to have worked security at a secret base similiar to area 51 after leaving the Army Rangers.

My dad's ex girlfriend claimed to have quit the CIA and be under constant surviellance.

A guy I worked with claims to have been Mike Rupperts marksmanship coach and have all the inside info on CIA covert activities in Los Angeles.

A different guy I worked with claims to have worked on a construction job that built a secret underground freeway from Camp Pendleton to some place in Mexico.

Last but not least, I knew a guy in the Marines who told me repeatedly that he knew how to get into the "men in black" and he was going to become one.

Maybe people make up stories to you because they know you are into "top secret theories". Perhaps you should keep a low-profile on your theories and people won't make up stories to mess with you.

oh, by the way. I'm invisible because of being injected with serum by the government and I'm constantly under control. Everyone who has just read this will be captured and memories will be erased. Have fun!

RUN! THEY'RE AFTER YOU!

[edit on 27-3-2005 by National Security Agency]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
To my way of thinking, anything is possible.
It was over 40 years ago and there is so much controversy surrounding the assassination plot that no one will be sure when the truth is finally told.
I think the guy could be on the level. It is highly likely that there were more than one shooter. I give this report the benefit of the doubt until proved otherwise.
@ Nacum,
just don't forget this is a public forum. Putting real poeple's names on a forum, well it will index with every other article about them. Just a friendly reminder.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Why would he even want to tell a total stranger this. Oh, i know, because you beleive him. You can't beleive everything you hear because people lie. ANd you can't post everything you hear here because most of it isn't true. Sorry for the scepticism, but you need to get hard proof to start a thread like this.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is just something to think about. When JFK was autpsied and his brain was removed it was sent to the national arcives.Well the national arcives have been unable to locate the jar his brain was in.

THEY LOST HIS BRAIN!!!

PS.Slipknot Rocks

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
maybe you can mugsy to do a pay per view special with geraldo rivera ?

seriously, maybe mugsy can give you one nugget to verify ? Its been posted here already, but the families don't like loose lips, especially about a story this huge........

survey says ....

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Frank Sinatra would never do something like that

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Something very few mention, George Bush Sr. was in Dallas the day of the assasination, but he "can't recall" where he was or what he was doing that day. Ask anyone of alive in that era where they were and what they were doing that day and they can tell you, but this one man can't. Odd.

There's always more info
and so on and so on

The actual assasin doesn't matter as much as who signed the checks and gave the orders.

And of course there's the JFK Jr hit

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hey The Nacum...

Does Mugsy by any change resemble this guy ?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Something very few mention, George Bush Sr. was in Dallas the day of the assasination, but he "can't recall" where he was or what he was doing that day.

Same goes for Nixon. He also could not remember if and why he was there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join