It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drawing Graphic and Became Obsessed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah
Hello ATS'ers.
I've just recently joined, today in-fact. I hope some of you can help answer my main reason for joining. A few days ago I was making a graphic for somebody and became obsessed, almost as if posessed by something, perhaps paranormal. Has anyone had this happen?

I spend an hour and a half drawing this on the computer and have no idea about the significance or anything. It awkwardly seems to mean something, but I have no idea as to what.

Does anyone know what the drawing might mean, and has anyone ever heard of this happening to people?

[edit on 26-3-2005 by Enigmatic_Messiah]

2 things,

1. how come the edit is 1 day before the post date...

2. where is the picture?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The post date was the 26th and the picture is right there in your quote.

No coffee yet Klepto?

[edit on 3/27/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on 27/3/05 at 03:50 AM Post Number: 1275170 (post id: 1297063)

honestly, I can't get the pic, and the date definitley shows the 27th... reckon your right Myth, I must be having an anti-caffine trip 4 sure!

[edit on 27/3/05 by Klepto]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
ya know, I swear I could of explored this place in Ultima IV!!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Looks like a good D&D map to me. Some advice, if along the way you happen to find something and its black and round and no light seems to reflect from it, for god's sake don't touch it!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on 3/26/2005 at 03:50 PM Post Number: 1275170 (post id: 1297063)

Well that's wierd... on your screen it's 03:50 AM on 3/27/2005

I guess you're either set on a different time zone.... or you live in another dimension!!!??? OMG!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Don't worry, it's probably nothing.

[edit on 3-23-2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I congratulate you on your newly discovered creativity, yes its true, we all have it, however, dont think of it as possesion as it is not, just go with the flow and im sure plenty of fabulous stuff will come out of you.

Dont bang your head on what it might mean, let the viewers decide what it means to them, im sure you can find plenty of meaning in everything if you look long enough.

You did feel strangely at peace with yourself after making this am i right?
That would be right before you started thinking what it means

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I can't see the picture for some reason but the devil makes work for idle hands.

There are things that I've noticed people draw at times that are odd, the famous painting THE SCREAM is one... I've seen the same face in drug abusers houses, a tormented soul is what I think it is.

Personally with whatever it is you have drawn I say it has come from deep inside of you. If only I could post up my drawings to use as an example I belive it is a form of automatic writting where you loose yourself in the drawing (bet you forgot about the time as well) and keep adding bits until it takes a shape.... Drawing but not knowing what it is until you snap out of it.

I've drawn many things especially when I'm depressed. Some scare me to be honest drew a picture of a baby once which wasn't right I was angry and confused at the time and working a night shift really wish I could post up pics I'd be glad to show you. It was semi haunted.

Theres an artist who used to draw cats featured on Antiques Road show not so long ago, he went ''mad'' and one of his last drawings was of a hunted looking cartoony cat you could see the ''madness'' in his drawing.

Theres definately something to some drawings as said I belive it comes from deep within or from another source, feel free to u2u me or something and I'll try send you some of mine you'll see what I'm on about. Drawing whilst on drugs is another thing come out with some very intresting images then too.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by An Entity]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by An Entity
(bet you forgot about the time as well)
[edit on 27-3-2005 by An Entity]

Yeah, actually I did. I guesstimated on the 1 and 1/2 hours because I don't remember when I started drawing it, than I quit when I saw it was 7:00 PM and it was dark outside, then I realized that this drawing had become an obsession.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
please post art work on your own moms fridge! not my favorite website.
but how do you post pictures anyways?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join