It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drawing Graphic and Became Obsessed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers.
I've just recently joined, today in-fact. I hope some of you can help answer my main reason for joining. A few days ago I was making a graphic for somebody and became obsessed, almost as if posessed by something, perhaps paranormal. Has anyone had this happen?

I spend an hour and a half drawing this on the computer and have no idea about the significance or anything. It awkwardly seems to mean something, but I have no idea as to what.

Does anyone know what the drawing might mean, and has anyone ever heard of this happening to people?

[edit on 26-3-2005 by Enigmatic_Messiah]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yawn...

Yes nice pic, now how about a decent question!

Hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigmatic_Messiah
It awkwardly seems to mean something, but I have no idea as to what.

I'm just curious why you say this. Does it seem familiar?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

It awkwardly seems to mean something, but I have no idea as to what.

I'm just curious why you say this. Does it seem familiar?

Yes, in a odd way. Although the circumstances while drawing it may interfere with that reaction. It seems familiar to me, but then again, I drew it. My purpose is to find out the meaning and if something paranormal was happening.
While drawing it I seemed to have just become obsessed and that is way way way out of character for me and it felt as though something else was controlling my drawing.............weird, i know.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I wasn't even suppose to draw anything similiar to what I drew.

The evidence to the paranormal happening here is the obsessive part and the distinct weirdness of it all.

Perhaps it was a quirk in my brain or paranormal?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
It's looks like Sim City with Mothra disasters turned on.

Try doing this for a summer. Draw a perfect triangle defining the three points of a circumscribing circle defining the four points in the walls of a circumscribing perfect square defining the four points of a circumscribing circle defining the three points of a circumscribing perfect triangle defining the three points of a circumscribing circle...

Thinking you will eventually find the unifying formula to the theory of knowledge and existence just on the tip of your tongue.

Yeah, that's obession.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I fanyone knows the meaning of all this than please respond or U2U me. I get the feeling that someone knows.....but I don't know why or how. Please contact me.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I fanyone knows the meaning of all this than please respond or U2U me. I get the feeling that someone knows.....but I don't know why or how. Please contact me.

I was serious about looking like Sim City with a Mothra monster. Or it could be the overhead view of a school layout with a bumble bee mascot.

I could see a parking lot and a cafeteria or picnic area with seats easy. That what you were going for?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well I seriously doubt it your picture means anything, you probably just got really 'into it', the same way an artist gets into painting a picture or a writer gets into a novel they are writing.

If I had to assume that something weird DID happen, I would say this graphic looks kind of like a map, maybe of a building. Then again, just about any collection of squares and rectangles with things drawn in them would look like that.

Maybe you could tell us what your intended drawing was supposed to be. You mentioned that you were making a graphic for somebody, but that was all. Were you trying to make an avatar, a wallpaper, something else?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

That what you were going for?

I wasn't going for anything. It became an affixation blessed with obsession on patterns in the drawing and I have no idea why the patterns came to me or why I became obsessed or anything. It may have been paranormal, a brain quirk, etcetera.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
You mentioned that you were making a graphic for somebody, but that was all. Were you trying to make an avatar, a wallpaper, something else?

The graphic I was intended to make was a detailed star pattern to put on a online web address.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
hmmmm.......actually just by looking at the drawing(if it's what it is when using the pc)it looks like a ''drawing'' or as others have said..game of some sort..... ..could be anything!

Are you at all into the.......
occult?
Astrology?
U.F.O'S
any form of New Age Stuff?

There is a reason behind my asking ..
helen....

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Can anyone give me a reason this belongs here and not Chit Chat?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Because he thinks he was "paranormally" inspired to draw the picture.

Im curious as to if you were playing with crank, because that will make you extremely obsessive while drawing pretty much anything, and many things will come to you seemingly unnaturally, much like you described.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah, Ive done that kind of thing.
It's called PROCRASTINATION.
And I'm dead serious, i've spent HOURS doing really REALLY boring stuff, just coz I'm bored.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It looks like a floor plan of some sort to me. Maybe it's map to the body of the dead person who possessed you, and he wants a proper burial or cremation, to send him into the light - very hollywood.

Or maybe, it's a treasure map!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Looks like you started off with a square and kept adding trying to find the result you were aiming for in the first place.

I dont think anything paranormal had anything to do with it. Maybe you just got bored and ended up with it?

Try closing your eyes next time and just keep moving the mouse around. Maybe the paranormal will ''guide'' you.

Hey, why dont we all try it? lets see who is more in touch with the psychic side of things?

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
That drawing looks like the floor plan of a house to me.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Try closing your eyes next time and just keep moving the mouse around. Maybe the paranormal will ''guide'' you.
Hey, why dont we all try it? lets see who is more in touch with the psychic side of things?

Just tried it... Does anyone else see a skull/face? Spooky

[edit on 25-01-2004 by Gear]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well it looks like the floorplan for a temple.

It may seem far-fetched, but do you have any religious beliefs Enigmatic_Messiah?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join