It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Paper On Possible Iraqi Stargate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
>>>Most, if not all, criticisms of the Bush administration's motivation for launching a preemptive war on Iraq focus on a combination of the imperial world views of conservative politicians in power in Washington, D.C., and the corporate interests that drive the political agenda of the Bush administration. This study will provide a radically different political analysis of the Bush administration's motivation for going war, and of the explanations offered by his critics. This study provides an exopolitical analysis of the policy dimensions of an historic extraterrestrial presence that is pertinent to Iraq and a US led preemptive attack. It will be argued that competing clandestine government organizations are struggling through proxy means to take control of ancient extraterrestrial (ET) technology that exists in Iraq, in order to prepare for an impending series of events corresponding to the 'prophesied return' of an advanced race of ETs. The Columbia Space Shuttle may well have been a high profile victim of such a proxy war intended to send a message to US based clandestine organizations over the preemptive war against Iraq.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There has already been some discussion on whether Saddam had access to Alien technology, you may find the previous thread of some interest (or not thats up to you),

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It would certainly explain why Saddams been able to evade capture/death until now........

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
yeah. he went to px32912

Col. Jack o'neil will get him tho.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
It would certainly explain why Saddams been able to evade capture/death until now........

.......can't.....stop....laughing.......*whew*

Thats was like funny as hell Chebob......
I hope you took no offence at my laughing at that. I certainly meant none, it just was hilarious.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

.......can't.....stop....laughing.......*whew*

Thats was like funny as hell Chebob......
I hope you took no offence at my laughing at that. I certainly meant none, it just was hilarious.

regards
seekerof

Hey hey, I wasn't serious.......

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Some of it is a bit out there but hey, who knows, we did secure the southern part of the country in a hurry.

I can see it now.
"No War for Interplanetary Stargate Technology"
Gonna need some BIG posters for that one

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Could this be why the show stargate sg1 is officially endorsed by the us airforce? Hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So........let me get this straight.............his weapons of mass destruction could be located in a base on Omicron Persei 8?

Makes sense!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Thaks diva. I for one believe in the possibility of vortexes, or wormholes that connect places on our world with other worlds/dimensions/universes.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Thaks diva. I for one believe in the possibility of vortexes, or wormholes that connect places on our world with other worlds/dimensions/universes.

BACK ENGINEERING ANCIENT UFO

=======================================

seems to me thats what the navy's philidelphia experiment was all about. heard a real strange tale about that episode last night. by a fellow who claims he was there on the vessell. and the navy is going all out with a strange weapon know as HAARP that seems to have some incredible applications. to wear blinkers and rule out possibilities is narrow in vision I agree with GG

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
philidelphia experiment was one big hoax that some nerd guy pulled off way back in the day. he would actually sit their with other books and rewrite them using his crazy fantasies.

if aliens are holding saddam....i hope they use the biggest probe they have.

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Yet another case of TV twisting people's realities.

Come on guys, lets get back to the real world, Stargate is a crappy series, - fiction. N.O.T R.E.A.L.

BTW Reality TV is bizzare, people sit around in their lounge, watching other people sit around in their lounge.

At least one of the 2 groups needs to get a life

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would vote diva's post the most interesting, most thought-provoking new find on the overarching agenda of the Iraqi war.

Has anyone checked on Salla's real credentials, or the authenticity of his bibliography?

Netchicken

I like your McDonalds avatar, and suggest that you are a fan of the McLibel movement.

Also, if you are concerned about people sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge, then be thankful you're not a market tester for any new series of Big Brother. People sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge. Three lifeless groups in all.

Except there are now people writing about people sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge, and other people reading about people writing about people sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge, watching other people sitting around in their lounge.

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If there is a stargate buried in Iraq somewhere I am pretty sure that it was not based on the television series.

join