It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greek Mythology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I did a search but it came up with so many results? Anyone can help? Is there a section for it? I could not find it.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'd try ancient and lost civilizations.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There is no section for Greek Mythology. Maybe what you have to say on Greek Mythology might fit with an existing board?
If nothing looks like it fits you can try to post it on the Website-Related Discussion board. If it doesn't fit there, a mod will surely move it to where it belongs.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im not sure what you mean?

Thats a little too general, be more precise.

What about greeks do you want to know?

Good luck in your search!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Gods and Godesses. Zeus, Cupid etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
GoldenGirl,

No offense,but you won't find many people here happy and willing to do research for you. You can find myriad sites regarding Greek gods across the Internet. If you have an intelligent question or some type of theory you want feedback on, then posting that would be quite welcome.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Gods and Godesses. Zeus, Cupid etc.

What about the above do you want to know?

Please tell me more.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
GoldenGirl,

No offense,but you won't find many people here happy and willing to do research for you. You can find myriad sites regarding Greek gods across the Internet. If you have an intelligent question or some type of theory you want feedback on, then posting that would be quite welcome.

Well that is what I want to know? Where could I post it? And I'm not asking anyone to search for me I just want to know if anyone knows if there is already a section that this topic belongs to or something.

This forum is huge and I'm certainly not the only person interested in this topic here. Also, if I'm here in this forum it's because I see many topics I like all in one place. Did you really think that I did not know about searching on the internet??

If you can't help, fine, no need to be rude by sending me searching on the net. Just don't reply to my question. Let others do IF they want to that's it. Thanks!

Next!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
GoldenGirl,

As I said in my first reply, I think the correct forum to post in would be Ancient & Lost Civilizations.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
As said in the first reply...

I'd try ancient and lost civilizations.

EDIT: Damn, I was just a few seconds too late!

[edit on 3/26/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   

GoldenGirl,

As I said in my first reply, I think the correct forum to post in would be Ancient & Lost Civilizations.

Thank you very much.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, I currently do research at the rate of 20 USD an hour, feel free to u2u me if you have any pressing information you require.

[edit on 3/27/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Golden Girl,

Theology on BTS, is probably the best place, Ancient Civilizations is a good second.

I take it you chose Wonder Woman based on the idea of Paradise Island?

new topics

top topics

join