It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about remote viewing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
A year ago I became fascinated with remote viewing. There was excercises listed, so every early morning after work (about 2a.m) I'd practice. One night during my "training session" I achieved a hypnotic state and suddenly I caught an image of bright daylight and tall grasses, from the perspective of the images, I was laying down. This brief revelation was startling, and the imagery unforgotten. Would this episode be considered remote viewing? Or a random thought attributable to a very comfortable state-of-mind?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
yeah, sometimes i swear i hear voices in my head. I have actually programed my mind to play music for me. Well, anyway only you can know what this imigry is. So you tell us. What was it?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'd consider that a form of Remote Viewing, nightbreid. It sounds like to me, anyhow. Myself, I get things close to that all the time, though not in any sort of different 'state'. Sometimes, I can visualize the place someone is in when I'm talking to them, either on the phone, or online. Even down to minute details that can't be guessed. I'd like to see if I can control it better, and maybe make such a thing grow, but it's a bit hard to make it happen, so to speak.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
yeah, sometimes i swear i hear voices in my head. I have actually programed my mind to play music for me. Well, anyway only you can know what this imigry is. So you tell us. What was it?

I don't blame anyone for being skeptical, it was a strange event. One thing I know it wasn't: a random image before dozing off, I was very awake. Put it this way: physically, it was like being in total darkness before being thrust out into blinding sunshine without the solar heat. There was no odors or sound, just image, very brief but conscise. I haven't tried it since.

SolutionNine: there's books written by credible sources on the visualization you speak of. If I come across them I'll post them or U2U.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have had some good experiences with remote viewing. Even surprised myself. However I always had a target so that I knew where I was aiming
for. It is tricky in that sometimes what you "see" isn't exactly what you think. For instance, I was once in a project where I remote viewed a rope and a canoe. Turns out the target was a helmet of medevil armor.
However, the mouth cover part was shaped exactly like a canoe and the entire trim was simple rope design. I usually try to capture the simple
image and write it down. Trying to figure it out while its happening seems to interject some creativity that muddles up the true view.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
For instance, I was once in a project where I remote viewed a rope and a canoe.

Tomorrow, can you touch a little more on the project? Unless, of course,
it's classified.

new topics

top topics

join