It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry the truth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Oh, this is Super.

Some people can't act civilized, and now we're all going to get the Iron Fist treatment.

Seriously, you must understand what is proof, and what is symbolism. I merely point out the symbolism, and you are like a sheep, Baah Baah But I want solid evidence Baah. Well, why does the symbolism exist?

Why is 666 the number of the Beast, according to what YOU have studied?

Why does Freemasonry make up riddles for its members, involving Hebrew and the names of God, when Jahbelon-YHWH is clearly contrived to convince people that those who teach you possess GREAT TRUTH, but its just a GREAT RIDDLE!

You're the one always spouting off about 666, I was just ribbing you about it. And am I not being civilized? Because I use humor to make my point, I'm wrong for that? Give me a break.

The only name of God that I have ever heard that comes from Freemasonry is the Great Architect of the Universe, which is meant to be general so it can be applied to any particular Mason's God, however he knows Him. It isn't meant to be one particular being or some seperate entity from whatever God a Mason worships or believes in. I think you know this, but you choose to ignore the facts and keep on trolling.

Iron Fist... HAHAHA yeah, Intrepid was really flexing there, wasn't he?

Sorry if I sound bitchy but damn dude, I get swamped at work, I'm out for a couple of weeks and I come back and it's the same trolls propagating the same lies and it just irritates the ever-loving crap out of me.

How many Masons does it take to make the trolls recognize the truth and stop trolling?

It's like the tootsie pop conundrum... The world may never know.

[edit on 3/27/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Seriously, you must understand what is proof, and what is symbolism. I merely point out the symbolism, and you are like a sheep, Baah Baah But I want solid evidence Baah. Well, why does the symbolism exist?

Why does Freemasonry make up riddles for its members, involving Hebrew and the names of God, when Jahbelon-YHWH is clearly contrived to convince people that those who teach you possess GREAT TRUTH, but its just a GREAT RIDDLE!

But Akilles, this symbolism means something ONLY TO YOU!

And you have NO EVIDENCE to show that it means anything to anyone else. Hence, it is meaningless speculation on your part.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Several thousand books by several thousand people say this is so, I have seen it first hand and still they stand there denying everything.

The same can be said for the bible and christians. Many hundreds of thousands of pages have been written on the inconsistancies of the bible but fundies

still deny that they are there.

Every time some one speaks from personal EXPERIENCE against the Masons they are labelled LIARS and TROLLS.

No. just when they cannot or will not provide any supportive evidence for their wild accusations.

And then, they are accused of being a record-player by Freemasons of all people, who tell them to shut up, we've already heard it.

Please lets not give all the credit to the Masons. There are several non-masons here who are more than willing to do the same.

you might want to look into gematria, it seems that ( and I myself have only just started to research gematria) 666 may infact be a reference to Jesus or
the worship of a man (jesus) instead of worship of God. There is a passage in Revelation in whih the angel tells the writer " do not worship me. Worship God."

What proves that I was born? The fact that I am writing this, or my birth certificate? Backwards isn't it.

No the fact that you are present and the document mentioned only prove
that you exist at this time. How you came into existance is a question I am
sure many here have wondered about.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
this has got to be the worst place to talk about pretty much anything.

if you talk about god then youve got the there is no god crowd who must have no life because every time someone says anything positive about the bible there right there only seconds later to drag you and your intellect through the mud.

and i and alot of other people who have some things that have happend that we dont understand about freemasonry well were just liers.

If i had read the thing about being held captive and brainwashed a few weeks ago i would have laughed too.

but after dealing with the masons here for a while i dont know could be true.

Tip go through the threads for a while and see for yourself anyone who has anything negative to say about masons then the great mason fathers will crawl out and attack.

the proof is in the history here

My first theory was the masons are a bunch of old farts who want to have a little secret club house. And the fact its secret,and thay are grown men is not suppose to bother anybody?oh oh wait thay use ancient or unknown symbols in secret rituals behind boarded windows.

people post here all the time from all over the world wanting answers and guess what the mason firemen come to the rescue crawl up there azz and call them liers.

If you guys are as harmless as you claim to be you really need a new stratagy because ya come off as angry little men with an agenda.

and that agenda is to stamp out any questions anyone might have with insults, pictures,mud sliging.

Ya i came here with some questions too but after spending time with the deny ignorence masons that really means accept my way of thinking masons well lets just say i have come to an understanding

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Alright, Wolf Stockings, what further evidence would you like that I lived in the middle of nowhere (Inuvik, NWT), and that Freemasons had no place going there?

What proof beyond my word and logic does it take to put those two together?

You want a picture of me in a snowbank? Will that prove the GPS co-ordinates, no it would not.

You want proof that those Masons weren't invited, sorry, can't give you that.
What I can tell you is, they are NOTHING in this town. I don't give a # what they have done in the rest of the world, NO GOOD can come to my town by their arrival.

All their wealth leaves with them.

So tell me, What is it that is so hard to understand from my personal experience?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearchucker
this has got to be the worst place to talk about pretty much anything.

if you talk about god then youve got the there is no god crowd who must have no life because every time someone says anything positive about the bible there right there only seconds later to drag you and your intellect through the mud.

and i and alot of other people who have some things that have happend that we dont understand about freemasonry well were just liers.

If i had read the thing about being held captive and brainwashed a few weeks ago i would have laughed too.

but after dealing with the masons here for a while i dont know could be true.

Tip go through the threads for a while and see for yourself anyone who has anything negative to say about masons then the great mason fathers will crawl out and attack.

the proof is in the history here

My first theory was the masons are a bunch of old farts who want to have a little secret club house. And the fact its secret,and thay are grown men is not suppose to bother anybody?oh oh wait thay use ancient or unknown symbols in secret rituals behind boarded windows.

people post here all the time from all over the world wanting answers and guess what the mason firemen come to the rescue crawl up there azz and call them liers.

If you guys are as harmless as you claim to be you really need a new stratagy because ya come off as angry little men with an agenda.

and that agenda is to stamp out any questions anyone might have with insults, pictures,mud sliging.

Ya i came here with some questions too but after spending time with the deny ignorence masons that really means accept my way of thinking masons well lets just say i have come to an understanding

But that's the problem!! People don't come here asking questions! They come here ACCUSING and making OFFENSIVE CLAIMS!!! How the hell do you expect us not to come out and defend ourselves!?!?!? If someone called you a satanist, you'd be pretty defensive about it too, buddy!

Anybody that has ever come out and asked honest questions, not made claims, has been treated with the utmost respect and had ALL of their questions answered. It seems to me that YOU need to go back and read the posts.

And what of our secrets? You can find ANY of our secrets online and in thousands of books. Wow, that's SO secretive! And we talk about a lot more than you think we do. Again, go back and read the posts. Doesn't seem so sinsiter to me. Our rituals and handshakes and passwords are what sets us apart from other fraternities, why can't you let us have those in peace? They don't affect you one way or another. WHAT is so SINISTER about THAT?

But when someone comes on here and says "I talked to my dad, and all masons are baby-rapists who worship Lucifer"... well, you know what comes next. Try to see this from OUR point of view, before you slander us as well. We're the most misunderstood organization IN THE WORLD. Think of what we have to deal with day after day after day. THEN come back and talk.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Great, another bitch thread.

Just a note folks, changes coming soon to this forum.

I agree with Intrepid.

As for me, more research is always a good thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"We're the victims, see it from our point of view. Everyone else is just following their agenda of lying."

This comes RIGHT after you justified Freemasons ALWAYS hiring other Freemasons, because they know them?

What if they only KNOW them to be a Freemason? Well, that's the same as any other friend. That you've NEVER MET IN YOUR LIFE. AKA a STRANGER, for whom you are doing a favor, because someone told you to, not because "Its human nature".

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You think.

I do too.

But then again!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   

"We're the victims, see it from our point of view. Everyone else is just following their agenda of lying."

This comes RIGHT after you justified Freemasons ALWAYS hiring other Freemasons, because they know them?

What if they only KNOW them to be a Freemason? Well, that's the same as any other friend. That you've NEVER MET IN YOUR LIFE. AKA a STRANGER, for whom you are doing a favor, because someone told you to, not because "Its human nature".

Why dont you READ a post before replying to it? What did it say? Did I justify a mason hiring another mason?!?!? Or did I say "It is not appropriate in a professional setting"?!?!? Well, Akilles??? WHAT DID I SAY!?!?

Originally posted by sebatwerk
I'm not saying that doing this in a professional setting is correct, it's not, but you can't bash someone just because they show preference to someone they know. Everybody looks after their own it's human nature.

Don't misquote me.

And I HIGHLY doubt that ANYONE would hire someone, without knowing them at all, simply based on the fact that they are a Freemason. A lot is riding on the choices you make when hiring someone, and you would not leave that to chance. Being a mason might influence an employer, because he might happen to know that masons tend to be morally upright citizens, whereas he would have no way of knowing that about the other candidates. Of course there are exceptions, Akilles, but I'm speaking in general terms. But one mason hiring another for no other reason is considered un-masonic conduct.

Then again, how many times have you heard of a manager's personal acquaintance getting a job? I have, and I have no way of knowing if it was done un-fairly, or simply because the manager knew that his friend was a qualified candidate.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join