It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

student dies in my vision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I had a vision a few weeks back, and now i am going to describe it to you.
It started with red and blue lights flashing in alternation. Red, Blue, red, blue. You get the drift. Well, as i approached the source of the lights, i found it to be a police vehical. There were two people sitting up against it looking very distressed. Near by was a person laying wounded on a strecher on the pavement. I thought this part was especially odd.
Then i saw that there was a vehical that was totaled, this was the car that carried the wounded person. Finally, the vision swithced to a single grave on a hill. The stone was in the shape of the cross. At that instant, i knew that the grave belonged to the driver of the car. The person on the strecher was the passanger in the car. The two people leaning against the police vehical were likely other students. They were all only about 17 years old. I even recongnized one of the people in my vision as someone i know at school. It was, creepy, but that is how they usually go.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Reading this hit home. I lost 2 people in my class to auto accidents. One was struck by a drunk driver, the other by an inattentive driver. Both killed. One of which was a really good friend who never got upset about anything, she was full of peace and quiet happiness moreso than anyone I knew at the time.

Do you believe you are to prevent this disaster?

new topics

join