It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Raped In Own Home (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
In a shocking case being investigated by Essex Police, a young girl, believed to be under 10 years old, has been raped whilst she was asleep in her family home. The child's mother and five other kids where in the house at the time, but failed to hear anything until it was too late.

news.bbc.co.uk

Police said the inquiry would be slow because of the age of the victim
Police investigating the rape of a young girl in her own home are searching for DNA evidence.
Forensic officers have continued to comb the house in Basildon, Essex, after the girl, aged under 10 years, was attacked at night by an intruder.

The victim, whose exact age cannot be revealed, has given a detailed description of the rapist. On Saturday, police said CCTV footage of the town centre and railway station was being studied. Five other children and the girl's mother, who were in the house at the time, are being interviewed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is a sickening crime, which has horrified everyone I have spoken to. It is believed that the intruder, who was described as being 18-20 years old, black, and wearing scrappy clothing, crept into the property unnoticed before the family went to bed.

He then proceeded to go upstairs and seriously rape this young girl, who is believed to be under 10 years old.

For this to happen to any person is sick to the extreme, but a small child, asleep in bed in the family home, it must be a nightmare come true, for both the parents and the little girl.

One can only hope that she receives the care and love she so dearly needs, and pray that she will not be scared for life from this cowardly and sickening act.

Related News Links:
www.theage.com.au
news.scotsman.com
ic ealing.icnetwork.co.uk

[edit on 26/3/05 by stumason]

[edit on 26-3-2005 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well.....that was the quickest I have ever had a story snuffed out here. It was up a whole 2 minutes..... May I ask what was wrong with it?

And they are still trying to convince people to submit news........

[edit on 26/3/05 by stumason]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I tried to vote and accidently "moved it" getting it put back....

m...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Oh poo........ now no one gets to vote on it and I don't get my points, and the "thrill" of being anonymous for a bit................bugger....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It probably got shot down cause the bad guy was black and people just don't like to here negative things about minorities.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just also want to get the Artist's impression of suspect pic up hear,

The attacker is described as black, aged 18-20, with black hair, dirty teeth except one distinct clean tooth.

He was said to be skinny and was wearing a grey top with dark writing, loose fitting ripped trousers and a distinctive ring bearing the word "boyz" or "boys".

This is an Evil crime and this man needs caught,

I just hope they get him ASAP.

(Edit to provide sorce, www.sky.com... )

[edit on 29-3-2005 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join