It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kings of Chaos - Free MMORPG

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hehe, these are fun. I've posted before I'm a fan of WoC (WarofConquest.com).

This one is a bit different. Turn based player with referral to build armies.

You can join on your own from scratch here: www.kingsofchaos.com...

Or through an existing players unique link (I'm not positive we should be posting in the open just yet), but you get something like this for clicking it...

MaNiFeStO_De_RANT is building an army of Dwarves and now has 1 soldiers in MaNiFeStO_De_RANT's war machine.

If you wish, you may become one of MaNiFeStO_De_RANT's officers and build an army of your own. With MaNiFeStO_De_RANT's protection and support, you too may build an army that will someday reign over all Chaos. If you accept this challenge,

Join The War!

[link withheld from open post]

U2U me for my link, then send me yours for reciprocation if you like. But let's not openly post links for now.

I'm still just figuring this out, but the way to build your army is referrals. One new soldier per click (up to one click per day by person). Then that person starts their own army as an ally to you, and you recruit officers to start ally armies.

Yeah, it's a pyramid referral type thing (these have been around a while), but the play is decent. Can't find the scam if there is one. I guess viewing the page ads. I'm raiding and stealing gold already. Lots of weapons to buy.

Check it out or not. Send me links if you have them.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
March 26th I found this game. Hrm. Not bad considering we've got quite a little ATS army playing now, and I know of at least 5 other ATS'ers that wouldn't mind training an officer or two. And I'll always take more myself.

Should our active players happen to find this post, feel free to talk about strategy, the game, etc. here.

And interested new players can ask questions too. Or U2U.

Warning: It's an addiction.

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OH.. I used to play this back in 2003... Age 2 I think it was?

I got into the low 400's in ranking.. then I got bored with it...

WOULD I come back? Maybe. If enough ATSers get into that it gets interesting.

We'll see.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Apr, 23 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
OH.. I used to play this back in 2003... Age 2 I think it was?

I got into the low 400's in ranking.. then I got bored with it...

WOULD I come back? Maybe. If enough ATSers get into that it gets interesting.

We'll see.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

That's really cool prophetmike! Top 500 is awesome! This is Age 4, no matter where we end up, we're getting good for Age 5.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe joo got bored w/it because you didn't have cool artwork for you clan, huh? Maybe? Yeah, I think that's it.

top topics

join