It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osiris and Isis dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Last night I dreamt that I was in a person's yard (I knew this person from school) and I wasn't supposed to be. I came across a staff ornately carved and a pharoh head was on the end of it, I knew this was meant to be Osiris. On the ground next to it was a similar staff but with Isis on the end instead. I picked up the Osiris staff knowing that I had to and was meant to, though I felt like a theif. I picked up the Isis staff as an after thought only because the staffs were a pair. Looking down at the ground again revealed two seperate minuture statues, about half an inch long, had been under the staffs. One was Osiris the other Isis. I picked those up and pocketed those as well. I went into the house, no one was home, to look for more items but my search was interupted by the sound of a car and I ran out the back door.
Does this dream mean anything?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
yeah, this means that you will find something like important information where you arn't supposed to be. In order to share the information, you will have to first get in trouble for where you got it. You might not want to mention this to the person at your school. I think that maybe something illegal is happening at his house. Just a hunch.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
How did you know that it was Osiris and Isis? Are you interested in Egyptian mythology and stuff or whatever it may be called and just know who they are and know what they look like. I have heard of both Egyptian gods, but have no clue what they look like. The reason i state this is because you can sometimes have a dream where you know something that you normally wouldn’t have any clue on.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Like for example, i was dreaming once where i could fluently speak german. I have only had a couple years of german, and not enough to know what i was saying in the dream.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the example, Tom, i was going to say something but couldnt think of one, lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I actually explore egyptian mythology and other cultures quite a bit. But I hadn't done so in a long time around the time of the dream

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this means that Osiris and Isis have no significance in their presance in the dream. THey are just objects.

new topics

top topics

join