It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If God Went Insane!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
People all over the world go insane and do silly things like think their ballerinas and other daft stuff. They also do dangerous things like blow things up.
What if god cracked up one day?
Would he destroy us or do stupid things like make it rain dogs and turn the sea into chocolate? Or he could play snooker with the planets.
Just another one of my strange thoughts.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We are made "in god's image", so we would also go insane and wouldn't even notice.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
We are made "in god's image", so we would also go insane and wouldn't even notice.

We already ARE insane.
If he turns sea into chocolate we'd have major obesity problems. Oh wait we already do. See we ARE insane! I think we're a totally bad experiment of god gone wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
yeah, instead of making things insane, things would become the tru normal we will never know.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I guess in a macorbe kinda way. But I think God would just make everyone think they were their heroes or something sweet, but protective, or dangerous based on the person. And the enviroment would be like Discord's realm in the 'Sinbad, and the Seven Seas' movie, that had Brad Pitt voiced in it. Or could become like "Fight Club", everyone would be like I did? WTF? WHAT? I DID? WHAT?!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
God must have been insane when he made us. Probably had to much to :w:. There was a story in the OT when he made it rain bread and fish. That must have been cool

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
we could come up with whatever reality we wanted to beleive. THen we could think that that was real. Cool thought. I could kill everyone i hate, and not really kill them. THen i could kill them again without really killing them. Sweet.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
"AAHHHHHHHHH"*screaming*, No, but who knows only God knows if God is insane or just all human kind or power hungery ppl?

plz,

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

Oh, and check out what I add to "What celebs. do you hate and why?" I got something funny that has do with them and insanity.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
"AAHHHHHHHHH"*screaming*, No, but who knows only God knows if God is insane or just all human kind or power hungery ppl?

plz,

DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!

Oh, and check out what I add to "What celebs. do you hate and why?" I got something funny that has do with them and insanity.

Eh???

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
We already drove him crazy once and he floaded the entire planet before.

new topics

top topics

join