It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this true? Any other examples?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

It's partially true. The US Military DOES have sound weapons. There are about 30-40 sounds, mostly are classified sounds, but they cause people to wet their pants, do the "#2" in their pants, others will make people fall to the ground and curl-up into a ball, other sounds will make them take off running in extreme fear. The speaker is flat and standing next to it, you will not hear it, standing in it's range will cause one to hear it and cause those reactions.

Types of sounds:
- Reverse baby crying
- A fork against a chalk board re-mixed (Talk about pain!!)
- Another multi scratching sound that sounds like two hard surfaces rubbing against eachother will sand inbetween
- A chewing sound (sounds like someone chewing on sand, and it's utterly assaulting)
- TV/Radio Static Hyper-mix
- A kind of trumpet sound, (that made me sick to my stomoch)

Those are the ones I have heard.

Does anyone know if these are true? Can they really make you #2 your pants? I do know that certain frequencies makes one's bowels vibrate and in turn, make #2 come out involuntarily.

Can someone please post some of the more classified soulds if you know of them?

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The one thing you have to learn about this board is it is manly made up of peoples ideas.If you can think of an idea chances are that others have to.If something excist that is classified it is against board rules to post that info on this site (see terms and conditions) the poster gets banned and the info removed.So know way to know if this info is reality or somebodies ideas,which poses another problem with this site it is against rules to post info that is false or misleading (see terms again) confused well if this was real and classified it would be removed since it hasn`t then it is false but will not get removed as if there rules were policed to the latter this site would look very empty!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
true true i guess...

too bad though.

But the above quote said mostly classified.. what about the non classified ones?

[edit on 26/3/05 by ivanglam]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Of course you can classify the actual technology but you cant make sound top secret. My point being that if there were actually a "brown Noise" a frequency that makes you crap your pants, there would be a website selling these things becuase let's face it if you could buy something that with the touch of a button could make your friend crap his pants, you'd probably buy it. I know I would.

Of course they'd out law it eventually, but some smart capitalist would have made some dough on this by now.

I know there are some frequencies that effect the human brain and nervous system but I'm pretty sure the brown one is myth.

My opinion of course.

SPiderj

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Not sure why you are so focused on the #2 aspect of the story.

Anyway.........from the Chicago Tribune.

By Peter Pae
Los Angeles Times
Published June 25, 2002

The shrill cry of a baby can be one of the most annoying sounds of daily life, but it is music to Pentagon strategists.

An electronics company, American Technology Corp., has turned the wail of a baby into a weapon that fires "sonic bullets," narrow beams of noise that exceed the human threshold of pain. It can incapacitate people or compel them to flee.

"It gives you the equivalent of an intense migraine headache," said Elwood G. Norris, the company's chairman and inventor of the device. "It's just totally disabling."

Norris uses 50 different sound tracks, or sonic bullets, in his new weapon. For instance, it plays backward the sound of a baby crying at 140 decibels, or 20 decibels above the threshold of pain. The noise-level is similar to that of a passenger jet taking off. Pentagon officials see many uses for Norris' invention, such as controlling unruly crowds, foiling hijackers and keeping potential suicide bombers at bay. A commercial variant also may have applications in movie theaters, vending machines and retail stores.

Note that this article is dated 2002. Note also that it does not seem very classified.

If that didn't Help maybe this search might

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I know there are some frequencies that effect the human brain and nervous system but I'm pretty sure the brown one is myth.

From what I know, I thought Brown Noise was real... Sphinter resonance or something along those lines... could literally make you #2.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I've seen a show on TV about sonic weapons. I want to say they are even used for crowd control in Iraq.

It was basically like the article above. The sound is so loud and at the right frequencies that it causes headaches, nausea, etc.

I seem to remember another show several years ago that was about non-lethal weapons. It had tasers, the bean bag guns, that foam-glue type stuff, etc. I'm pretty sure it had sonic pain generators in the show as well. I remember it showing a helicopter that had a large sonic weapon suspended from it that could collapse the roof of a building for hostage resue teams to enter. The idea was that it didn't use an explosion or start fires.

top topics

join