It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

space commercal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
On March 11th at 6:30pm, a company called Deep Space Communications Network beamed the first commercial transmission of a website into space.
here is the link
what are your oppions on this? i think it was a wast sending a commerical about jobs and homes even if aliens got these messeges i dought they can speek english the only word they might know is earth but that is probebly not what they might have named this planet.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by homeboiabe]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Real glad to hear that it's craigslist.

Obviously it's a waste, but a great publicity stunt, and doesn't cost too much. It won't achieve anything but media attention (as such).

Better, I guess, than "HOT XXX GIRL-ON-GIRL ACTION - starting at $0.99 a minute!"

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Better, I guess, than "HOT XXX GIRL-ON-GIRL ACTION - starting at $0.99 a minute!"

not to some people

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah it was pretty much a waste, but you always have the slight chance that makes them think, hey they want to get to know us, lets go say hi back.

pao

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
wonder what browser they use

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Im glad it wasent Hot xxx girls .99 a minit .They mite get the idea Earth Girls are easy.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
Yeah it was pretty much a waste, but you always have the slight chance that makes them think, hey they want to get to know us, lets go say hi back.

I just don't want our first contact from aliens to be a Campaign Ad for the Presidential Race of Alpha Centauri.

Mmmm, Earth girls...

top topics

join