It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zero Point Motor Goes On Display Monday, March 28

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigma
Yes it is interesting that there is no news at all concerning this development, it just goes to show you where the mind of the general public is(of the assumed mind). You would think that they would have atleast a few articles describing the device as from what I have heard many different news agencies were there... odd. I guess Terri Shauvo and the pope are more important... *sigh*

I hear you there buddy

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
New ideas are always hard to swallow and will always attrect the hardened skeptic, but in this case I actualy think its genuine, its big industrial applications are still unclear due to the relative size of the machines needed but the fact remains the machines do exist and they do run without stopping for months on end while generating enough energy to light a low wattage bulb.
Zero point energy is a real scientific fact, it was only a matter of time before somebody built azero point motor, in the old days they would have been burned for whitchcraft, these days they are cast down as frauds, its the same thing.

freeenergynews.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join