It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Have you seen all these people who say they are communicating with these alien's through channeling? What I find most interesting is the fact the stories they share are all relatively the same, from name's of locations and individuals down to the alien's mission and goals. Let me ask you this before you say anything, do you guys think all these people got together and made up this story? That sounds crazy to me. Warning open mind needed

www.universe-people.com...
www.galactic-server.net...

www.luisprada.com...

www.nibiruancouncil.com...
www.paoweb.com...
www.starshipcapricorn.org...
www.thenewearth.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i believe that we are "infants" in the sense that, we don't even know a tenth of what is possible and what isn't. just because mainstream science doesn't study or embrace these areas, doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
i believe that we are "infants" in the sense that, we don't even know a tenth of what is possible and what isn't. just because mainstream science doesn't study or embrace these areas, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Well said

Most people dont believe anything they dont see, with this kind of view on life how much more can we discover? This is why there are so many unexplained mystries of the world that we cant explain. How long have they remained a mystery? They will stay a mystery until we as humans learn to except the truth, Knowledge is the key. How can you rely on the government to inform anyone when they are the ones actually controlling what we know? seriously the truth is out there, If I can find it so can you.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think most abductees aren't in it for $ or publicity, but I think the goverment "censors" it through the Beilderburgs and Hollywood as well as the NSA, making most of these people "victims", even when there is legitament "proof" in a few exceptional cases.

By making them and us look like "slackers", "shooters", "dopeheads", and dumber then the redist red necks in the deepest of the deep woods of BFE, even if their in suburbia like in the movie "Can't hardly wait"-Starring Jennifer Love Hewieet(sp?).

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Its like, think if you are in Victorian times. They thought the internal combustion enging would be an utter impossibility, but look now! We have vehicles that can speed at up to 200+ mph! Who KNOWS what is possible!

Bottom line, just because we don't know of it, doesn't mean it its an impossibility...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Let me ask you this before you say anything, do you guys think all these people got together and made up this story?

Yes. Yes I do. In fact I'm willing to bet if I came up with some outrageous but semi-plausible story today, there would be a half dozen websites online next week with their own version of it. If I created a race of super powerful but enslaved beings who inhabit a previously unknown planet of the Zeta Reticuli System and know the true plans for our planet in 2012, you can bet your ass they'd all be "channeling them" like a pack of frenzied talk show hosts.

If I can figure out how to fit grey aliens, oranges, blues, reptilians, the mayan calendar, time waves, pyramids, the sphinx, sumarian texts, vedic texts, emerald tablets, crystal skulls, christ, revelations, the bible code, atlantis, area 51, roswell, JFK, john titor and haarp into the story, I could probably start a whole damn cult.

Of course, then everyone would think I'm the anti-christ...

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am aware of most of these groups/sites and I keep an open mind. A couple are 'sharks' who prey on the vunerable.

That said, I think there is an element of truth with respect to our inability to accept what we can't see. We have forgotten more than we know about our heritage, where we came from and to where we go.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
mythatsabigprobe is right about the fact that once you put something out there , people will come out and also say they experienced the same thing, Even if you are making it up. Of course alot of the older Ufo abduction claims were made by people who lived in completely different parts of the world and had the same story. things like that make you wonder. Maybe they are experiencing something but I wouldnt say that they are correct in their analysis of what they think they are experiencing.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe you guys misundertand, these site's are talking to good alien's through spiritual minds through a process called channeling

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That would be an interesting experiment Mr Probe..!

Count me in, I will be the blind man that gets cured by the miracle healer, the innocent bystander that confirms the outrageous claims to give the hoax momentum...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
do a search here on starship capricorn. it is tied into a big time scam regarding some phony bill that the scammers claim will wipe out debt.

I posted the scam and links to the scam.

found this on the luisprada link:

Each household will receive a device that converts light energy into matter to provide clothing and food. Remember that abundance programmes will allow you to have all the financial resources you need. Our Earth allies have consented to many agreements even more powerful than NESARA. These provisions are not to be released to the general public, until the first set of agreements has been publicly announced. Only then will the second and third waves of actions be revealed and made public law.

NESARA is the scam. any time you see this, shake your head in disbelief that people fall for this and then close the link.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Crakeur]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BSB2005
By making them and us look like "slackers", "shooters", "dopeheads", and dumber then the redist red necks in the deepest of the deep woods of BFE, even if their in suburbia like in the movie "Can't hardly wait"-Starring Jennifer Love Hewieet(sp?).

Man, that's highly insulting. You want to tone that down please?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silenus
That would be an interesting experiment Mr Probe..!

Count me in, I will be the blind man that gets cured by the miracle healer, the innocent bystander that confirms the outrageous claims to give the hoax momentum...

Alright!!! MISTER Probe! Now that's what I'm talkin about!

Ok, you can be... errr... Silenus from Venus.
And you're uhhmm... living in an underground base at Area 51 as a secret alien ambassador. Yeah, that sounds good.
Your real name is John Titor and you were picked for this mission 'cause your uncle lives underground in Cydonia and uhhhmm... oh yeah! He moved there from Atlantis!!

Ok! We're on a roll now! Fame and fortune, here we come!!!

new topics

top topics

join