It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Approval Takes A Tumble

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
ECK,

It is posts like your last one that are the reason why I voted for you for PTS council.

I feel that although we do always agree I feel that you do not take the cut and thrust of a discussion as a personal issue should someone disagree with you.

This criteria is essential in an elected position on this board.

I wish you the best in your endeavours.

I look forward to crossing verbal swords in the future.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
ECK,

It is posts like your last one that are the reason why I voted for you for PTS council.

I feel that although we do always agree I feel that you do not take the cut and thrust of a discussion as a personal issue should someone disagree with you.

This criteria is essential in an elected position on this board.

Thanks Bill. I appreciate your support and your comments.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
ECK,

Of the people who have put themselves forward you are one of the few I feel actually deserves it.

I feel that this council election has been like most elections here in the UK, the sort of people who stand are those who should be instantly disqualified.

You and a select few others are the exceptions.

Cheers

BHR

p.s. Enough of my blowing sunshine up your rear-end, get back to disagreeing with me.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by BillHicksRules]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

ECK,

Of the people who have put themselves forward you are one of the few I feel actually deserves it.

I feel that this council election has been like most elections here in the UK, the sort of people who stand are those who should be instantly disqualified.

You and a select few others are the exceptions.

Cheers

BHR

p.s. Enough of my blowing sunshine up your rear-end, get back to disagreeing with me.

That's too funny!

Seriously tho, it's nice to know I have support from those who often disagree with me. That is a good feeling.

I will work for ALL of you equally, if I am elected.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What did Clinton do wrong? He lied about a blowjob. Did anyone die from that? The correct answer is no.

Nope, nobody died but she did get "really" fat after that. Which is to be honest, more of a crime.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Odium]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I think the problem with Bush is that he's suffering the same megalomania that many politicians suffer when they've been in office for a while. They start thinking they're not there to do the will of the people, they're there to do whatever the heck they want.

I, for one, will be glad when this crop of pols hits the road. I know a few people who will wave to them in the unemployment line.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Personally, I think that the people who surround Bush are constantly blowing smoke up his arse, telling him what he wants to hear and making him think he's in charge of something.

Just this morning I heard him talking about the possible closing of Gitmo; then you turn around and Rumsfeld is saying something quite different. Looks like they didn't let the president in on the memo.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
NO comments on Bush and Rumsfeld's contradictory response to the possible closing of GITMO?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
ECK,

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
NO comments on Bush and Rumsfeld's contradictory response to the possible closing of GITMO?

I guess the neocons are on their vacations.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
We're all going on a Summer Holiday,
bombing Arabs like we've always wanted too...
Fun and laughter on a summer holiday,
while we westenize your Nation too.
Bombing arabs like we want too

We're going where the sun shines brightly.
We're going where the sea is dead.
We've seen it in the movies.
You can kill an Arab to.

Everybody has a summer holiday
Doing things they always wanted to.
So we're going on a summer holiday
To make our dreams come true
For me and every NeoCon like you.

:-) SLightly edited version of "Summer Holiday" by Cliff Richard.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Odium]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Odium,

All I can say is that Wierd Al Yankovic has nothing to fear from you.

That, and do not give up your day job to take up song-writing. Unless song-writing is your day job. If it is then give it up to become an accountant.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I had very little to work with from that song.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Odium,

I know it was a difficult job, you just did it very badly.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I find it nothing short of astounding that Bush, Cheney and their lackeys can sit there, looking straight into the cameras and STILL just lie about what's going on. It seems they are the only ones on the planet who don't have a clue.

The thing is, they have so much contempt for we the people, they do not fear being caught in their lies. They do not have an ounce of respect for the citizens whom they claim to serve.

This country is in trouble.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Cheers

BHR

Maybe they enlisted

(fat chance)

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lecky

Cheers

BHR

Maybe they enlisted

(fat chance)

In what world?!

You know those sunshine boys and girls don't do military!
They're too busy letching off the government and swimming in their fishbowls of academia!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
The thing is, they have so much contempt for we the people, they do not fear being caught in their lies. They do not have an ounce of respect for the citizens whom they claim to serve.

I was just thinking the same thing. Of course they do not fear anything. They have the power. We don't. I guess when you hold all the power you have nothing to fear. It's like they know they're going to win in the end regardless of what we do. As of today no one in the Administration has been held accountable for any misdeeds and they keep looking at the cameras acting as if nothing is wrong and they are %100 right in what they say.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
As of today no one in the Administration has been held accountable for any misdeeds and they keep looking at the cameras acting as if nothing is wrong and they are %100 right in what they say.

That is I what I find frightening. Far more than supposed al-Qaeda terrorists.

When I was a child, I was taught not to lie. It was also one of the Ten Commandments.

I once stold a bike. I was a child in gradeschool. I knew I shouldn't, but I did. My friend was in on it, too. We took turns riding the bike home. Being the dolt I am, I took it to my house. When my mother saw it and put two and two together. She made me take it back. I got a good spanking when I got home. I avoided stealing from that point on.

The reason for the spanking was, I lied to my mother, like Condoleeza Rice and Hillary Clinton look straight into the cameras and lie. Like Dick Cheney lies. She told me not to ever lie to her again. I didn't.

I feared her authority. And I love my mother dearly. She is one of the kindest people I have ever known.

When people get so corrupt that they can look you in the eye, straight-faced and lie to you, it's time to be concerned.

[edit on 6/25/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
What's this?

Bush's approval rating is down?

And no orange alert?

Maybe too many sheeple have caught on to that....

Forget 'em all...vote third party!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
What's this?

Bush's approval rating is down?

And no orange alert?

Let's not make light of this. The next thing you know, al-Qaeda will strike.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join