It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: No refugee status in Canada for U.S. soldier

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about...as all our allies that stayed with the US to fight in Iraq, are members of the United Nations.....

You are right, I payed little attention to the war in Iraq, as I myself disagreed with it.

What I meant to say was that many countries in the UN decided not to fight in the war. Pardon my lack of knowledge. Educate me.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ivanglam

You are right, I payed little attention to the war in Iraq, as I myself disagreed with it.

What I meant to say was that many countries in the UN decided not to fight in the war. Pardon my lack of knowledge. Educate me.

....it is not my duty to educate anyone, but i will point out any errors......more so when people state their opinions without knowing, or ignoring the full facts.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn
It's every soldiers obligation to disobey an illegal order, he given one to deploy in Iraq, so he followed through with what was morally right.

When a country is allowed to punish you because you did not complete an illegal task, then you know such a system is corrupt and unjust.

I for one believe he made the right decision.

Thanks.. you appear to be the only person here on my side.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join