It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugandan Rebels Make Mutilated Victims Eat Own Body-Parts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
[we don't need the horrific picture to make the point]

The Lord's Resistance Army use torture to instil fear.

At dusk in Northern Uganda towns are filled with hundreds and hundreds of children. The children are afraid to sleep in the village streets because they could be kidnapped by the rebel forces. The rebels are led by a man called Joseph Kony.
Kony, who was once an altar boy, believes he has a direct link to the angels who tell him to kidnap the children. Kony, believed to be insane, has been stealing children for 17 years.
One boy recalls how he was made to kill a friend who ate when he was not supposed to. A woman recalls how kidnapped children were made to sharpen the knives used to cut off her ears, nose and lips, which she was then forced to eat.

BBC News

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by William]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

A woman recalls how kidnapped children were made to sharpen the knives used to cut off her ears, nose and lips, which she was then forced to eat.

BBC News

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by William]

I did not read the article...nor will I. But I would like to point out that the above statement in the summary points out something about human character...frail human character...I can't conceive of a knife big enough to "force me" to eat brutalized children. Maybe THIS point is where the benefit of a belief in God actually gets answered. Yes, there is a benefit...and I'll leave it at that.

Okay, I misread...forgive the blunder. I reread the original post and see that she was forced to eat her OWN ears...I'll think about that and get back with you...

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sick Sick Sick bastard.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MiStErBeLLaTrIx

The rebels are led by a man called Joseph Kony.
Kony, who was once an altar boy, believes he has a direct link to the angels who tell him to kidnap the children. Kony, believed to be insane, has been stealing children for 17 years.

woah!!! let me repeat a very ludicrous phrase, "believed to be insane". hmmm what gave them this idea?
seems perfectly normal behavior to me! if you live in bizzaro world.

morons!

BAD reporting. it doesnt take a trip to a psych ward to figure out the guy isnt playing with a full deck (if he is its full of jokers).

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
holy cow. it's too bad people can't work up enough venom over this instead of ranting away about women. poor kids.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ya know, I can understand how in today's world someone can be either born and/or created to be a crazy sick- piece of sh!t like "Kony". What I just don't get is how, if indeed his actions reported are facts, these guys get so many followers. It totally blows my mind that so many people have this desire to follow the leadership of whack-jobs like this. I mean are the options in such short supply that these kinds of ideals start sounding good?!?!? I'm pretty sure that anything dealing with the killing or torture of children or force feeding the mutilated parts of any creature back to that creature is so far out of the spectrum of normal, that it would be the red flag warning you couldn't help but see. Actions like that serve no purpose except to show a devotion to evil such as how Christian's view Satan worship. Or as some kind of experiment to explore the connection between mankind and the infinate levels of pain and horror that can be lived through before death.

Why is it you never hear about the rebel group roaming the country teaching kids to read, or handing out food, or even secret rebel meetings to help the ever increasing number of abused, uneducated, and confused people of the world "not to give up hope" or that the abuse they've gone through is neither their fault nor is it just, and that they ARE worthy of anothers love.

Will the world ever realize that radical actions, no matter the direction will always cause problems??

Maybe the problem is the fact that it's impossible to be "Radically Neutral"??

Ash

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It is believed that the vast majority of his "supporters" are the same children he has been kidnapping for 17 years. Imagine yourself in these poor kid's shoes. Seeing the relentless brutality for not listening to the "angels". This is beyond sick. Someone needs to put a bullet in his twisted brain.

new topics

top topics

join