It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia vs. The New World Order

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

As Washington expands its drone strikes in Pakistan, the number of civilians killed in the attacks keeps rising. Hundreds of people have died since 2004 and critics say the program only helps fuel the conflict and creates new militants rather than eliminating them.

FAA under pressure to open US skies to drones

WASHINGTON – Unmanned aircraft have proved their usefulness and reliability in the war zones of Afghanistan and Iraq. Now the pressure's on to allow them in the skies over the United States.

The Federal Aviation Administration has been asked to issue flying rights for a range of pilotless planes to carry out civilian and law-enforcement functions but has been hesitant to act. Officials are worried that they might plow into airliners, cargo planes and corporate jets that zoom around at high altitudes, or helicopters and hot air balloons that fly as low as a few hundred feet off the ground...

... State police hope to send them up to capture images of speeding cars' license plates. Local police envision using them to track fleeing suspects.

Like many robots, the planes have advantages over humans for jobs that are dirty, dangerous or dull. And the planes often cost less than piloted aircraft and can stay aloft far longer.

"There is a tremendous pressure and need to fly unmanned aircraft in (civilian) airspace," Hank Krakowski, FAA's head of air traffic operations, told European aviation officials recently. "We are having constant conversations and discussions, particularly with the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security, to figure out how we can do this safely with all these different sizes of vehicles."

"All it takes is one catastrophe," Barr said. "They'll investigate, find they didn't do it correctly, there'll be an outcry and it will set them back years."

Drone Attack Report: 1 in 3 Killed By Drones In Pakistan Is A Civilian
edit on 28-2-2011 by alaskan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

If you knew diddly squat about tactics, you wouldn't write a lot of the stuff you write.

All history is filled with very large, very powerful forces being defeated by much smaller forces. You need to put the video games up.

If we're talking a US, homegrown militia against some NWO, then who in hell could take us on? Oh, they can give it a whirl, but they will not, they cannot prevail.

I just now pissed you off and then you come back talking weapons, tactics, and defending yours.

You see how that works?

Now you're starting to get it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yah and when I did a Google search of Unions, the first page came up entirely pro Union. Does that mean that all the links on the Net are pro?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

If you knew diddly squat about tactics, you wouldn't write a lot of the stuff you write.

Sir, with all due respect - either would you. It is common knowledge that larger forces do have a tactical advantage over smaller forces because of overwhelming strength. What you fail to realize is typed in my response below.

All history is filled with very large, very powerful forces being defeated by much smaller forces. You need to put the video games up.

I seriously do not play video games... you keep making these wild accusations which only shows that you would also make the same flawed assumptions on the battle field. I don't own a PS3 or Xbox... all I have is this computer that I built with an awesome graphics card so that I can do my own 3d artwork. Sure, I could load up video games on it and pretend to be the savior of humanity... why escape reality? I don't assume you play video games at all.

No, not all of history. There are 'parts' of history where very powerful forces are defeated by smaller forces and they are rare examples that shine forth. Rome, it's conquest of the known world was by using overwhelming force - Briton, it's conquest of it's colonies was by overwhelming force, I could go on.

Usually, when the smaller forces prevail it is either because of a tactical advantage or a technological advantage.
*In the Revolutionary War, American soldiers fighting the British had a longer ranged rifle, with a lot more power and used tactics that caught the British off gaurd.
*In Viet Nam, the Viet Cong used Sun Tzu's 'the Art of War' to the letter - and was a tactic the US military never went up against fully implemented.

The reason Iraq and Afghanistan continue on is because the USA lets it. Look at it from a tactical perspective. The main threat to the USA was in Afghanistan, but yet we divide our forces to attack a larger enemy in Iraq? Militarily Iraq was completely crushed within days - and the guerrilla tactics you saw (see) happening against our troops never made the USA relinquish any footing on the country, as Iraq was/is still under US military control.
The opposition to US military forces never accomplished any type of military objective, thus rendering it a 'useless' effort.

If we're talking a US, homegrown militia against some NWO, then who in hell could take us on? Oh, they can give it a whirl, but they will not, they cannot prevail.

Who is the NWO? I mean think about it. This is where you fail to see (I think). The NWO is the guy next door who thinks your a conspiracy nut, that news reporter on the TV who tells you what to eat and drink, the president of the USA - the president of Egypt, the next American Idol... You are fighting not an army composed of military units, but brainwashed masses. There is never going to some NWO army landing on US shores because they are already here. You can't fight a philosophy or belief with weapons.

I just now pissed you off and then you come back talking weapons, tactics, and defending yours.

You see how that works?

Sure, we can all pat ourselves on the back at the end of the day for speaking on attacking some army - but the army you speak of attacking is your common citizen or military. What face do you wish to place on the NWO? I mean seriously, to focus on tactics on an enemy - you need to know your enemy right? Who is the NWO in your book? You're fight has already failed on so many levels because you do not even have any targets, and the ones you think you have in your sights are just tools being used to further an agenda.
Sure, you can subscribe to the beliefs that the UN is going to come into the USA with guns blazing - and US citizens are going to end up in FEMA camps, but do you honestly think those in control are that stupid to adhere to something that is public?
Look, even back during the cold war - the USSR admitted they would lose in a full-on boots on the ground land invasion of the USA because of the US citizens right to bear arms, it would have been a blood bath. Do you think that TPTB don't know and believe this today? The only way to destroy the NWO and the people who support it is to attack their fuel (money) and collapse their system so that we may be able to continue on without them. The best way to do that is to not contribute to it. If 300 million Americans stopped paying their taxes and bills and continued to run society without them, there wouldn't be a damn thing they could do about it. War won.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cryptorsa1001

I hear you brother. I too have some friends who were SOG. They taught me a great many things in the years we spent together. I have been reading posts in this thread, and it seems most are seeing a scene where two battle lines are formed, the NWO on one side, the Militia on the other. Folks, this is not the Revolutionary War. If the NWO ever decides to roll tanks on American cities, a lot of innocent civilians will be killed right off. This will have an effect on everyone else when word gets around, and groups will form to fight the oppressor. I have seen more than a few arsenals in people's back rooms and basements, and practically everyone I know has a gun or two. Americas will not just give up to a superior force, in fact, that kind of challenge will only serve to inflame the people even more.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

You couldn't be more wrong.

First of all, who would this NWO be? UN troops? If not, is someone just going to reach around and pull this NWO force out of their butts? Now we're back to UN troops.

Oh yeah, that's going to go over well. All those pretty, baby-blue helmets would make wonderful targets.

So how many will there be? Tens of thousands? They going to gather in one large force?

They won't be met enmasse, but you pick them off around the edges. One here, one there, and after a few months, thousands of times, they are no longer combat effective.

They have to be resupplied. That's going to be an ongoing nightmare.

They have to traverse terrain in easily anticipated lines of approach. Not unimpeded, they won't.

They have to have "secure" areas. Again, easily anticipated lines of ingress and egress.

They have to have fuel. That's really going to be a problem. Tanks, trucks, and aircraft won't move without fuel.

They'll have to concentrate forces. Much easier to ambush in and out.

Weapons systems? Here in the US, small, innovative weapons designers and builders are the ones with the cutting edge weapons. Not the military. These small, private, innovative weapons designers are the ones who SELL these advanced systems to the military. Now, guess who's going to end up with the really effective, good stuff?

I was in SF. Our kill ratio was 150:1. The illiterates we trained had a kill ratio of 33:1. Backward-assed illiterates, but that's who we trained. By contrast, the US Army, with all their literacy, education, and training only had a kill ratio of 4:1.

So don't pretend to tell me that American citizens won't fight.

And do NOT tell me that they can't fight.

And never tell me they'll be defeated by some nebulous, powerful military force.

There's about five percent of the population here in the who are the most dangerous men on earth. They're dedicated, smart, intelligent, determined, and meaner than a snake. Canny too.

Those who are defeatist only see hopelessness.

Then there's the others.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesBlonde

Yes the Indians won that battle (of the Little Big Horn) but they lost the war (genocidal removal of indigenous natives making way for "manifest destiny")....remember wounded knee.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
the militia will win because they have more to fight for than money. when it comes down to it, most brave men would fight for freedom over safety for glory. we beat the British, Sparta beat Persia, Kyushu defeated the Kublai khan, Rome has been sacked, the Romanians defeated the turks peasant rebels took Osaka castle by force, russia defeated the nazis, america defeated the nazis, america has even defeated itself in civil war1.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Odium

It is all too late, the best you all can do is to get out of the US, isn't it obvious that the NWO will finally control everything thanks to Obama, obligatory Mil service is being planned so that the government can control you more easily when the time comes, HAARP is being used to deter enemies of the future state and so on, there's nothing you can do now, your last chance was on the last elections, and you chose wrong!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
huh, double post
edit on 12/3/2011 by mbartelsm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
what makes you think i voted? the NWO can only control so much because they can only see so much. this is but one point in human history that hasn't played itself out yet. only the victors or the surviving party will close the debate of war between the militia and the n.w.o. no matter how much material, wealth, and power the n.w.o. has, it can be surmounted by forces thought to be inferior

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

One irregular should be able to hold up 30 regulars. How many predator drones, and cruise missiles can you afford if your currency is worthless? The normalization will occur after the dollar collapse once the excuse for martial law is justifiable. That is when they will come for the guns.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The NWO/UN peace keeping force doesnt have to go door to door collecting guns (altho it might under Martial Law and a suspension of the US Constitution) all they have to do is react to a virus and declare whole population areas a federal disaster area with mandatory evacuation and you cant take any guns or weapons with you. Your house could be searched later without your permission if they wanted and you would be on your way to a FEMA relocation facility in the meantime. Would you shoot the "peace keepers" that are there trying to protect you from the vicious virus?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

your point is valid only to the point where they would be coming to my house. that is a truck full of gasoline, and people wearing equipment that has some trading value. everything from flak jackets, guns, ammo, wrist watches, "soylent green", and jewelry. all of these things can be traded. safety? i guess safety will come down to guerrilla warfare, piracy and live torso impalement before i give in to some big brother telling me what's best for me. "ooh there is a virus creeping around..." watch out for the punji traps

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well, just watched a new show on nbc called revolution. The whole episode was about how bad the militia was. The show makes the new world out to be ruled by crazy power hungry militia. The show even hints at a militia causing the # to hit the fan.... SO if its Militia V NWO. The NWO has propaganda to make the militia look like the US Military does to the folks in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
in the strategic sense the nwo does not have the will of the people and is losing discipline amongst its own military. two disadvantages

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join