It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia vs. The New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I don't think militias are bad at all. In fact, when I think "militia," I think of the old Minute Men (not today's--but they're good too) and of soldiers in three-cornered hats.

I have an uncle who lives in the UP of Michigan and he knows lots of the Native Americans in the reservations there--you can ask one of them if they know him and they'll tell you where he lives. My uncle's wife, who died a few years back, was Chippewa or part Chippewa and she was on the reservation.

I'm originally from Michigan myself, but I now live in Ohio.

LEX

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
[edit on 20-6-2005 by LEX]

LEX

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I tend to agree with both side to the discussion One i belive we couldnt win against hte u.s millitary cuz at it was said they have the experience in combat and are better prepared. Second i think we could cuz like the general Hannibal he was outnumber and out experienced by the roman army on numerous occasions he was the underdog but continuously won against the better roman army cuz of his military genius.......... so i wonder how many Hannibals are amongst us that can overcome such odds as he did to protect us?

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Elgringoloco
Remember the Rodney King riots?
Imagine those same people all in possesion of automatic rifles, bombs, grenades, shotguns, and etc.
Do you think a military could stand up to the likes of this?

:shk: Really now, you think that mob could stand tow to toe no matter how it is armed with a regular army formation practicing combined arms tactics etc?

At any rate you are making an assumption that every armed citizen will rise up and oppose an NWO style take over.

I dont know about you, but I would sure as hell would.

Also, anyone rember the movie 'Red Dawn'?

[edit on 22-6-2005 by svcadet32]

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Do any of you realy think that the us military would go all out against its own citizens. We are not talking about a civil war we are talking about the military against the entire us population. I do not see the people in the military that stated an oath to defend america would them kill there family becasue some general gives an order.

If you are talking about this subject in an Hypothetical manner than i would say that the only way the us military would win would be to go all out and destroy the country like what happened in ww2. Knock all of the buildings down and kill everyone that they see. The us military cannot even control the iraqi population and they only have 25 million or so in there entire country. America has about 300 million and we have alot of nam vets that were trained and fought in a guerilla war with some of the best guerilla fighters ever. I am sure that they could apply the methods they learned in nam and use those tactics to win against an occupation type of war. I know what I have learned from my brother in law, he was MACVSOG.

posted on Jun, 22 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would think that in the hypothetical case of the "New World Order" eventually taking power, the majority of the population would be most concerned about continuing their lives in as ordinary a fashion as possible.

Also people are always banging on about the NWO taking over secretly, so as a result pretty much no one would know about it right?

Now, if that were the case, when the "militia" strike (be it a bomb or an assassination) people everywhere would be shocked and probably see it as an appauling act of terrorism. Lines would probably blur and the militias would probably end up like the "partisans" that haunted areas of the German occupied Soviet Union, these "Patriotic heroes" spent most of their time acting like bandits and terrorising the civilian population, who were not collaborating but merely surviving. No wonder most of these monsters were shipped off to Gulags.

I think that in such an imaginary situation militias would last a very long time, possibly never being completely stamped out. After all, I think we are perfectly aware of how difficult it is to deal with and eliminate dedicated terrorists utterly convinced in their cause!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The one thing that people forget is when the time there will be as many trained non-military fighting as there will be military. The biggest problems that we are going to face are mercenary groups such as Blackwater. All it will take is 10% of American's to beat the NWO here in the US. That is greater than our armed force and all the mercenary groups. Once people understand that the government is trying to take their freedoms away some will wake up and do something about the problem.

The difference between America and Iraq is that we have as good of weapons as the military. Just about anyone can go and buy a Berretta .50 sniper rifle that can snipe up to 2.5 miles away. The body armor that they give the troops is not that great. I think that militia groups have as good of a fighting chance to win. The military will not start bombing the US like they have in Iraq. The one thing to remember is that the military will still be involved in the Middle East while this is going on. So a lot of there arms are in the Middle East and there will be a lot less troops on our shores. The police and the National Guard cannot stand up to militia groups. I was in the Marines and I know exactly how they train. It is also just like the previous person wrote that there will be military members coming to the side of the militia groups. I have enough faith that the American people will stand up and act.

Another factor to take into consideration is that the economy is going to fail and once people see their life saving get turned into nothing then they are going to be willing to stand up and fight. As people have said is that we are the greatest generation. The best thing to do is study where the bases are located and military ranks.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hypothetically a ''militia army'' versus NWO backed Army is going to get its arsed kicked big time.

Do you really think that a NWO Army is going to 'play by the rules'? It only has to drag your family out into the street and threaten to shoot them ...... you will soon give up the fight ......... and if you didnt, well, you just lost your kids and wife/husband ......... now compound that scenario a few thousand times.

The problem here is that there are too many big mouthed gun toting ''Walts and Wannabees''.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
over 3,000 awake citizens just by little ole me...

good morning - your gonna curse me the rest of your days, take a look at this...~~~

highly effective opening line... then I pull rank on them and order them to investigate 911.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Odium

Ok, we all know everything about Codex, the NWO, Haarp, the depopulation theories etc. A militia is exactly that! Ordinary citizens devoted to protecting their own rights and freedoms. in the 1600's it was British, French, American and even Aboriginal militias protecting themselves and their land from invading countrys. The French militia in New France along the St.Lawrence defended themselves against an invading British Army and won many times. The same can be said for British militias aswel.

The Taliban is in many ways a militia, more extremist however they are a militia. We've heard the rumors that 9/11 was an inside job, I personaly believe this but for those of you who don't...just play along. If the American government was behind it, then the war in Iraq and Afghanistan is for nothing, so wouldn't their citizens try and protect themselves? Such as the IRA did in Ireland, or the FLQ in Canada? I say this because how could a bunch of Arabs living in caves with AK-47's and RPG's be a national threat to us? They can't fight us here because they can't get here! We have to go there to fight. That's why the Taliban is such a successful militia. They've been fighting for centuries and have been defending there country and succeeding just as long. When you are fighting for a cause you believe in you can do anything. The Canadians in WW1, and WW2 were fighting for independence and freedom they proved themselves by winning. The IRA needed to protect the sanctity of thier country and did so.

In order to truely beat all that is wrong with our government, we need militia's. We need people in positions of power who want to protect the citizens of our earth must stand up. Us as the general public either need to stand and fight without the fear of death against the invading armys and against the government tirants trying to destroy our rights and freedoms. Or Vote, simply vote for someone like the Green Party or Marijuana Party. I'd rather have a bunch of pot heads hot boxing the Oval Office at the White House, Than have the Bildabourgs and NWO puppets telling Obama to have russia come get us all like C'mon!!!

Sit on your ass and wait for them to come take you or put a bullet in their head its up to you guys, its up to me, without a voice were an animal, able to be slaughtered at will. The government is taking our voices...soon they'll take us...and ya that incudes YOU.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cryptorsa1001

WW2 could have been stopped at the start. Population reduction has been around for centuries do you not think at any point the war was bad economically? The people working factories and post offices generated alot of revenue for their respective countries. The dramatic drop in the population and destruction caused by the war, put the countries down so new powers could rise. Like the United States which became a super power along side Russia right after the war. Britain, and France were the powers prior to the war, however were then destroyed by it. Germany was a wealthy country aswell however the UN destroyed its right to protect itself. Powers rise then they fall, our next war should (if history truly repeats itself) be fought in the U.S and Canada.

Wars were fought in the Middle East and Asia, then in North America, then Europe, Now the Middle East again and were talking about North America... Follow the money and the richest men on the planet and what they invest in. Money talks and it works as a map, you can tell who will rise who will fall, what companys are gaining lots of invesments... Like did you know that JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs, and Bill Gates invest millions into the Vaccine business?? Depopulation...8 billion to 1. You cant argue facts and you cant argue the need for a citizen defence plan because the government has now turned into a company, with the UN as the CEO and the Secret Societies as the owners.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
i think that in a militia vs. nwo situation, there will be veterans, non veterans, and enough rock and rollers with a foot in their graves ready to put the metal to the meat when the need arises. every technology has a weakness, and the human spirit you can't kill even with a chainsaw. if america produces enough soldiers, then it produces enough minutemen. and has anybody studied hachiman's strategy?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Militia: “An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.”

• Would this be a good way to fight a large Government force or would all members of these Militia be easily tracked down in this new high-tech age?
    yes. militia can and has overthrown larger forces before
  • When has a militia in History managed to overcome a large government?
    sparta vs. persia. the battle of Thermopylae, our founding fathers vs. the redcoats in the first american revolution, the battle of osaka castle
  • If so were they able to do it without outside help?
    yup unless you count procuring enemy weapons and ammunition as outside help
  • Are there examples of Militia in other parts of the World, like Europe or Asia?
    sparta, the iga ninja clan, vlad tsepis
  • What’s the difference between a ‘Militia’ and the ‘Terrorist Cells’ in Iraq?
    likemindedeness with the american constitution, human rights, woman and animal rights, the iraq terrorist cells mindlessly obey with no regards towards human or animal life
Any other views you have on them, I’d really be interested on what people have to say about Militia as it’s very important on something I plan on writing.
go to their websites, ask youself would i trade my personal freedom for safety?
Thank you all,
Odium

edit on 27-2-2011 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Odium

No, they will die.

Look, the only reason anyone would run and fight anyone else is to push the more powerful armies agenda forward.

These militia you speak of would be crushed, labled domestic terrorists and used to promote fear as their heads rest atop pikes to show us all how insignifican we are.

There is a better way. But people need to wake up and see first... hopefully before it is to late.

There is really no reason to fight anyone with any type of weapons.
edit on 2/27/2011 by kroms33 because: weapons and stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Citizens would be scattered with no food or shelter, rounded up into schools, gyms and looted wal-marts and the militia would be predator bombed...at least, I think that is what would occur. I totally think its time for people to rise up, but I fear the above result.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

Fred, with all respect, yes - a civilian population, including members of a militia can meet an organized regular military force and beat them.

You forgot something. Ever think about where all those civilians have been in their lives? What they've done?
Who they are?

We have hundreds of thousands - literally - hundreds of thousands of former military personnel. We have tens of thousands of battle-hardened combat veterans who are civilians.

Many if not all are armed. And if you'd ever talked to a former Marine - they'll square you away in a skinny minute. There's no such thing as a former Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine.

I'm former Special Forces, the guy down the street is a former Ranger, and a few blocks away a good friend is nightmare to his enemies, and he's as tough as nails.

Any US military force if attacked will of course fight. If I'm on my post guarding it and am attacked, I'll kill every SOB I can, citizen or not. They don't come for me - they'll have no problem from me.

The only way we'll have any significant problems out of our military is if the citizenry attack them or their positions. A good portion of our military have their own families, their own hometowns, and they'll be lighting a shuck and heading home.

Even if we can only field 20,000,000 or one out of four gun owners - that's the largest army in the world.

Our Marines couldn't take any of our larger cities without losing most of their men, and there won't be replacements coming.

No one is going to line up as in nineteenth century warfare against the opposing side and just shoot it out.

Nonlinear warfare will bleed any army dry. But we don't want to bleed our Army dry, nor our Marines, nor have any problems with any of our military.

We want them to hold their lines on their bases, ready to defend the nation, and we can put this thing back together once the general killing gets done.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

with all respect, yes - a civilian population, including members of a militia can meet an organized regular military force and beat them.

Why?

We have hundreds of thousands - literally - hundreds of thousands of former military personnel. We have tens of thousands of battle-hardened combat veterans who are civilians.

I see some kind of flag being waved up and down, really quickly... so quickly I can't even see what flag it is.

Many if not all are armed. And if you'd ever talked to a former Marine - they'll square you away in a skinny minute. There's no such thing as a former Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine.

Ah, I see... "Here ya go little Johnny - all ya gotta do is pull this thing, it's called a trigger... now, you may have never killed anyone before - but you'll get over it..."

I'm former Special Forces, the guy down the street is a former Ranger, and a few blocks away a good friend is nightmare to his enemies, and he's as tough as nails.

Cool. So now you guys have a drum player and flute player with a couple bayanettes... sounds like you got yourself a real army going on there.

Any US military force if attacked will of course fight. If I'm on my post guarding it and am attacked, I'll kill every SOB I can, citizen or not. They don't come for me - they'll have no problem from me.

Such wisdom must be divine of some type or another. Look, why would people go looking for military people to kill? The entire idea of armed conflict is just so 20th century. There is no need to fight anyone. If we are all on the same side as a country - why not starve the elites out of their castle. I am so sick of this gun toating nonsense... and no, I am not against guns - just the people behind them who want to start some silly conflict when there are better ways to do things in this era.

The only way we'll have any significant problems out of our military is if the citizenry attack them or their positions. A good portion of our military have their own families, their own hometowns, and they'll be lighting a shuck and heading home.

Good - the best way to destroy the elitists is to not play their game. What do they feed off of? Money. Take their fuel and they have nothing.

Even if we can only field 20,000,000 or one out of four gun owners - that's the largest army in the world.

Yippie ki-yay... get me a horse; now imagine 20 million people removing themselves from a broken system and not paying taxes or paying their bills... I bet your armies numbers would increase with a non-violent offensive... how about 300 million people?

Our Marines couldn't take any of our larger cities without losing most of their men, and there won't be replacements coming.

There isn't going to be any Marines taking cities or people shooting at them - people need to think out of the box on this. If everyone just stopped supporting the system, there would be no need for bloodshed... but I guess the Rambo just comes out of people in these strange times.

We want them to hold their lines on their bases, ready to defend the nation, and we can put this thing back together once the general killing gets done.

Sweet... build humanity up off of the spilled blood of others... kinda sounds a bit self defeating if you ask me.

Look, I am not trolling you at all. The reason I responded is because I care for not only you but everyone else getting ready to take arms against a foe that wants you to do this. If you get the chance, please read the thread in my sig... yeah, a lot of it may be a bunch of mumbo jumbo - but the point of the entire thread is to remove oneself from disorder and order. I don't want people to die... I beg each and every one of you to please think of how you will affect every one else. PLEASE.
If you agree with my words in the thread - spread it to every one... if not, continue towards the paths of destruction... because as we stand as a people - we only have one "out" that matters.
Peace to you and yours.
edit on 2/27/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

You're outta your gourd.

The premise of the thread was the effectiveness of a militia against the New World Order. This genius, supposes your candiass talking and reasoning approach has already gone to hell.

You sound pretty smug, but very immature and inexperienced in how things work. Do you sincerely think things are going to continue as they are going?

Sometimes, the smallest events kick off the greatest disasters. Look up what kicked off WWI. I guarantee you, it had nothing to do with the United States. But we damnwell got into it.

A guerrilla style fight can do exactly as I said. You can bleed a much larger force dry.

You may not like firearms, and sounds like you didn't have much of a male role model, and you certainly didn't serve in any combat units - but let me assure you - your assumptions are wrong.

Even a minor interruption in transport will mean the lives of some fifty million Americans inside 60-days. Some drugs used by 30,000,000 have to be refrigerated, and are at best stocked for 30 days. And that's just one facet of our population.

You grow up if you get the chance, and then come back and discuss matters such as this with a mature, informed, logical basis, and I'll be the first to star you.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Ummm...no they really don't tell us jack about "Turning it off"and speaking as a former Desert Storm Cav Scout ,no I would have shot my command for being domestic enemies of the United States according to a vow I took 2 times..to you and God.
Also we were more violent without stress cards and sensitivity classes.
Always remember we number in the thousands we are better killers than the "new batch" .
Age and treachery will always out do youth and zeal

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

You're outta your gourd.

And I say to you sir, that perhaps you are also...

The premise of the thread was the effectiveness of a militia against the New World Order. This genius, supposes your candiass talking and reasoning approach has already gone to hell.

I will not resort to name calling – sorry. I truly do care for you. Look, I have a son – 3 years old. He is my life – do you have children? And – from what I wrote, I don't think I stated anything about talking or reasoning... did I?

You sound pretty smug, but very immature and inexperienced in how things work. Do you sincerely think things are going to continue as they are going?

I am sorry if I came off that way, this is the internet – I meant my post to be a bit humorous... which in itself not called for in the discussion of these matters. I don't think things are going to continue as they are going – things will get progressively worse.

Sometimes, the smallest events kick off the greatest disasters. Look up what kicked off WWI. I guarantee you, it had nothing to do with the United States. But we damnwell got into it.

True. What is being discussed here is American killing American over an elitist agenda... isn't that exactly what they would want us to do? Kind of sounds like you are playing into their game a bit.
Lets put it this way. If you are going to start a revolution and use militia forces – all of you better damn well know what you are doing because I don't care what side is fighting where – I will kill anyone that threatens my family.

A guerrilla style fight can do exactly as I said. You can bleed a much larger force dry.

Oh, – I know a lot about tactics... which is why I suggested the one I did.

You may not like firearms, and sounds like you didn't have much of a male role model, and you certainly didn't serve in any combat units - but let me assure you - your assumptions are wrong.

First of all, stop with the insults. Yes, you did press some buttons... my father fought in Viet Nam – was shot six times and lives to this day. My grandfathers on both my parents sides fought in WWII – so please don't go there again. I come from a strong military family and was born at NAS-JAX 39 years ago. I have never been in any branch of the military no. They wouldn’t accept me because I am asthmatic... so yeah, I let down my family legacy.
Guns. Let's put it this way: If SHTF, I am locked and loaded. Both my wife and I know how to use guns quite efficiently – and as I stated, I am not against gun ownership in the slightest – you missed my point.

Even a minor interruption in transport will mean the lives of some fifty million Americans inside 60-days. Some drugs used by 30,000,000 have to be refrigerated, and are at best stocked for 30 days. And that's just one facet of our population.

So, okay. How would small militia groups get these meds to the population? I mean seriously... we would go from one dictatorship to another? And tactically, with a vastly superior force on the other side of the spectrum interrupting the transportation of these medications - how would militias even come close to attaining the goods to deliver? Or are you speaking of denying the meds to the population in an attempt to show vulnerability?

You grow up if you get the chance, and then come back and discuss matters such as this with a mature, informed, logical basis, and I'll be the first to star you.

I never called you any type of names – so I am not understanding the logic behind the words you typed.
For me to 'grow' up would insinuate a child like action, of which you mistook as being smug and inexperienced and which was completely misrepresented.
Anyhow...
I think small militia forces would completely fail, even combined with rebel US military units. There would be numerous false flags attesting to these militias as being home grown 'terrorist' groups, your armies actions would be reported by the very citizens you set out to protect. If cities fall under the command of the 'rebellion' the cities with all of its people would be turned to atomic ash. Your over your heads both militarily and tactically. You think there is a place to hide from satellites? Do you think the general public would aid your plight? What you don't understand is that you would be demonized by the media and the sleeping public would lap it right up.
How can you fight a guerrilla war when the very entity you plan to protect is your enemy?
So, go ahead – get your guns a blazing.
edit on 2/28/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join