It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militia vs. The New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Militia: “An army composed of ordinary citizens rather than professional soldiers.”

I was wondering what peoples views on these ‘Militias’ such as The Michigan Core Militia: Wolverines or a number of others, that slowly over the last few decades have been organizing themselves into resistance groups if such an event as a Police State was to happen.

• Would this be a good way to fight a large Government force or would all members of these Militia be easily tracked down in this new high-tech age?
  • When has a militia in History managed to overcome a large government?
  • If so were they able to do it without outside help?
  • Are there examples of Militia in other parts of the World, like Europe or Asia?
  • What’s the difference between a ‘Militia’ and the ‘Terrorist Cells’ in Iraq?
Any other views you have on them, I’d really be interested on what people have to say about Militia as it’s very important on something I plan on writing.

Thank you all,
Odium

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Personally I think that all the sheep would have to be awake before this could be effective. Most sheople think the second amendment is so they can have a gun for hunting or to protect yourself from other sheople. It is of course a deterent to keep the government from becoming a tyranny.

Oklahoma City Bombing fixed that problem for the government, the sheople will gladly point to any real patriots and say "Look domestic terrorists."

Our civilian Militias have unfortunatly become emasculated. Run for the hills when the Martial Law begins, go to the UP if you are a fellow Michiganian!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
gotta love michigan... too bad the michigan militia's website lists that the website hasn't been updated since 2000.

Anyway, I doubt a 'well-regulated Militia' could take on an even better armed and trained Army/Marines/Airforce etc...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The America Revolution from the 1770s was started by the militia. Also the Chechnya war with Russia was all militia. There are many examples of militias in many countries.

Please remember the America militia and revolution only had support from about 10% of the American people. It is not necessary to have a massive militia or to have a majority of the people backing it (although it helps).

The terrorists cells are nothing more than militias, as long as it consists of citizens of Iraq.

Militias always have been and will continue to be hard for governments to track and control. A good militia is very familiar with local terrain, hiding spots. They blend in as regular citizens when the government comes looking. Some are even employed by the government and can act as spies, passing intelligence or sabotaging government plans and operations.

Many members of the present militias have ordinary jobs and interact with the public every day. In fact, they monitor the public to see their reactions to the militia and to government stories. They pretty much decide what to do by how the public responds to various stories.

The main difference between ordinary citizens and soldiers is that soldiers practice and train regularly. Well, that is what a good militia is all about - allowing citizens to practice and train.

A militia with an equal number of men as that of an attacking Army, would probably lose. But the Army would suffer heavy losses. The object of a militia is not to take on an Army directly, but to outwit and out maneuver them and use dirty tricks. Remember, a militia does not have a Geneva Convention to worry about.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
At the end of the day if you were in the army and the government told your regiment to invade your home town would you do it?

Surely any right minded individual wouldn't carry out these orders.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by MrMarc]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMarc

Surely any right minded individual wouldn't carry out these orders.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by MrMarc]

Ask a Naval officer whether he thinks the Marines will kill US citizens and he'll tell you that he has no doubt the Marines will kill Americans. They will follow orders as they have been taught to do.
This was the response given to me by a Naval officer who commands marines at sea. These guys are fukn whacky and they have been trained to carry out orders. Brain-washed in other words.

I suggest that everyone who reads this considers going out tonight and purchasing a fire arm. Even if it is never used, it is a detterent for the NWO.

As I write this, there is an 80 million member army of registered gun owners in the US. There is probably several million more who are not registered.
This is why the NWO has not yet attempted a door to door removal of guns. The military WILL follow orders and they WILL be slaughtered. If anyone thinks Iraq is something, they need to just wait until the US population is being threatened. There will be a revolt like no one could ever imagine. We have more firepower in the hands of the people than that of the entire middle east. Explosives are so easy to make. Hell, using soap, styrofoam, and gas will make some nasty napalm. Not to mention how easy it is to make a mulatav cocktail or some other fire bombs are.

Buy as many guns as you can. When or if the time comes and you must put a bullet into the chest of someone trying to take your guns away, you will need all the fire power you can muster up. There will be many bleeding hearts out there that were too stupid to buy a gun and you may have to loan them some of yours as well.

A militia isn't needed.

Remember the Rodney King riots?
Imagine those same people all in possesion of automatic rifles, bombs, grenades, shotguns, and etc.
Do you think a military could stand up to the likes of this?

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elgringoloco
Imagine those same people all in possesion of automatic rifles, bombs, grenades, shotguns, and etc.

:shk: Really now, you think that mob could stand tow to toe no matter how it is armed with a regular army formation practicing combined arms tactics etc?

At any rate you are making an assumption that every armed citizen will rise up and oppose an NWO style take over.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Code 3

Our civilian Militias have unfortunatly become emasculated. Run for the hills when the Martial Law begins, go to the UP if you are a fellow Michiganian!

Code 3, I've always wanted to join the Michigan Militia. I plan on doing so after I leave the Air Force. Things are getting continually worse.

Elgringoloco

Ask a Naval officer whether he thinks the Marines will kill US citizens and he'll tell you that he has no doubt the Marines will kill Americans. They will follow orders as they have been taught to do.
This was the response given to me by a Naval officer who commands marines at sea. These guys are fukn whacky and they have been trained to carry out orders. Brain-washed in other words.

I know many Marines and soldiers of all branches of the services and I believe you when you say this. When you go through Basic Training for any branch of the military you are being programmed to follow orders the whole time. They will punish you even if you do things correctly and will finally stop towards the end of your training. No matter what you do in Basic it is always the "wrong" thing not because it really is wrong but because they said it was wrong. You truly are being programmed and/or brainwashed. It is less-ferocious in the Air Force in terms of training you to kill, of course that is because airmen have a different mission to accomplish, but the same concepts are still drilled into your head during Basic. The majority of the people in the military are good, hardworking, everyday Americans.

But you are correct. The programming/brainwashing of recruits and the threat of punishment will cause them to follow orders, even if it is to kill. That would be said about any soldier trained to kill. The Drill Instructors job in the Corp IS exactly to bring out that killer instinct and they can train you to turn it on and off in any situation.

But rest assured there are others like me who are open-minded to these possibilities and many of us even believe the NWO is coming. We are not all brainwashed and programmed although we still went through the same training. When the proverbial crap hits the fans you can count on us to help protect the American people. If that means leaving the service to take up arms alongside of you, so be it.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
bad idea.
militas will be no match for NWO troops.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

As I write this, there is an 80 million member army of registered gun owners in the US. There is probably several million more who are not registered.
This is why the NWO has not yet attempted a door to door removal of guns.

I have to agree there is also far more guns in the US then Gun owners. So their would be plenty to go around for say 200 million people.

If the NWO is indeed real before they could do anything that people claim they are planning they would have to take away all guns from US citzens.

Hitler,Stalin and the like had good reasons when they disarmed their own people.

I doubt any army on the planet could fully control that many armed people. It would be a nightmare for any military no matter how advanced.

So if the goverment ever starts going door to door taking away guns we are all likely in for a world of trouble. If we dont have guns in any such NWO take over we would boned to say the least.

Not that I think Militias could win against a advanced military but they would be a painful thorn in its side for sure. They would need at least some backing from another military to pull off a win unless they truely numbered in the many millions. Even then militias would lose far more people then the NWO.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

:shk: Really now, you think that mob could stand tow to toe no matter how it is armed with a regular army formation practicing combined arms tactics etc?

At any rate you are making an assumption that every armed citizen will rise up and oppose an NWO style take over.

Are you aware of the type of weapons that are on US streets?
A lot more advanced than you would think

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well, were the Indians took on Custer right? What about the French Resistance or the Maquis, some of those guys did pretty well against the Germans, although they couldn't have beaten them alone, they certainly put up a tremendous show. I guess it comes down to who is prepared to back the militia.

Oh and how could I forget Marshal Tito!!!

[edit on 2/4/2005 by JamesBlonde]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
One problem with militias is that they tend to support one particular group or race making them extremist.

In the US it has been very controversial lately about the true intentions of their cause.

Plus their leader or some of the leaders get entangle with the law.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
One problem with militias is that they tend to support one particular group or race making them extremist.

In the US it has been very controversial lately about the true intentions of their cause.

Plus their leader or some of the leaders get entangle with the law.

No, I disagree with this.
The Ohio Militia was led by Jay Jay, who happened to black. Most of the militias had black members and women members. The common cause of the militia was an understanding that the US government was no longer abiding by the Constitution, not a race or cause or political belief (other than not following Constitution).

The government could not tell the Sheople that is what the militia was about, so they accused the militia's of being racist. And the Sheople bought it.

Then, to further back up the Government stories, the government infiltrated the groups and started putting false charges up against the groups. Of course, most of the leaders didn't believe in our government being "the real government" and didn't believe in the court system, so they ran. And that helped the government's stories prosper.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well I did a search of the militia doing the border patrol and they came out as extremist with agendas, some of their leaders has been in jail for related charges of abuse and torture.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Not enough people will wake up in time to fight the NWO....

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyralen
gotta love michigan... too bad the michigan militia's website lists that the website hasn't been updated since 2000.

What site were you at, Since January 21, 2000 This page was last updated: MARCH 12TH, 2005

Most of the militia sites are fairly well updated, Michigan by far the most active, with Montana nipping at the heels.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Well I did a search of the militia doing the border patrol and they came out as extremist with agendas, some of their leaders has been in jail for related charges of abuse and torture.

try,
most are linked to far right groups such as nazism, etc.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I militia vs a ill equiped light infantry unit might work to some extent, but a militia isn't going to be able to hold a candle to the level of air & fire support, intelligence, and re-supply capabilities as a government backed professional military.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
1) Army training techniques are widly documented and video taped. Examining these training videos will allow someone of above average intelligence to take apart the army, and figure out where best to strike.

Example of conventional method:
Capture a low ranking officer to torture for intel. Officers are trained to die before they speak. So, in the case of america this will not be very suitable.

Example of unorthodox tactics:
Even though the peons in the military don't know much, they still know enough to mount a proper attack and/or counterattack as the case may be. By taking out the superior officer the underlings will be lost/dazed/confused. You then may be able to extract ample intel from this person.

2) In order to execute an attack you need up to date lay outs of bases, facilities, land.

For this i recommened Ikonis, they're the first commercial sat imaging company. You can sign up online and use your credit card to buy tons of useful photos. There was a special on TLC about area 51 where ikonis took pictures of the site for TLC. It was pretty sweet.

3) People seem to think that guns are difficult to make. This is simply not true. With the proper machinery you can make almost anything. (Drill press is really all you need for basic SMG). There are several resources which provide detailed instructions on how to build these weapons. America (land of the free.. hah.) has banned these books because they're "dangerous" in the hands of the public.. I wonder why?

4) Play lots of video games.. The government trains their troops with video games, why shouldnt we do the same? Load up some tactical games and practice making entries into buidlings(like Rainbow Six or something). This will train your mind to think as any military member would, if you were ever in the same circumstance.

5) We can learn a lot from vietnam, making small underground bunkers is a great idea. A small team could build a small bunker within a few weeks. However, you can not use any electronics underground (unless you're really far below the crust) as it will show up on thermal imaging cameras.

6) A terrorist is simply an enemy of a given state.

7) The answer is NOT what HAS been done, but what CAN be done.

8) Watch a lot of macgyver?

Winning a war against the state is easy, as long as we use non-conventional styles of warfare. One of the only ways to beat technology is to revert. You can design better technology, but that requires resources/intelligence which in most scenarios would not be avalible to a small militia.

[edit on 5-4-2005 by senseless04]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join