It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Paying The Bill For Israeli Withdrawal?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

WHY DOES THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TAKE BETTER CARE OF ISRAELI'S THEN US CITIZEN'S ?

Helium in all fairness dunno if you noticed the date but its from 2005 and it got bumped up, it doesn't apply to this war. So far at least. I guess we have to wait and see

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And what about those children that continue to die in the ongoing cycle of violence in this region, Marg? If giving this money is aiding in the end of the cycle of violence and saving children in the mean time, your problem is what? Its not being spent where you or Twitchy prefer it to be spent?

You thinking more about yourself or about others?
Is this just an Israel bash issue or simply an objective argument?
Cause as I see it, money can always be spent better in other places, correct?

seekerof

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Seekerof]

Charity begins at home. There are many Americans who would be far better served with that money.

And since israel invaded...as far as Im concerned, money should come out of theirs and hezbollahs pockets. They should not be extorting the US for peace.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Helium in all fairness dunno if you noticed the date but its from 2005 and it got bumped up

I realized that, how can i ever forget the Gaza pull out when those Israeli's where throwing acid on the IDF

[edit on 17-8-2006 by helium3]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Helium in all fairness dunno if you noticed the date but its from 2005 and it got bumped up

I realized that, how can i ever forget the Gaza pull out when those Israeli's where throwing acid on the IDF

wow. well those are the people who are content to prolong and keep the Palestinians from their rightful place to have as home. God will never reward them. Ever. They are as bad as muslim extremists

Pie

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Its refreshing to see the shoe of the other foot for a change. I guess its only a terrorist act when Muslims defend there land ?.

Security forces have cleared settlers on roof of Kfar Darom synagogue, but activists pour caustic soda on soldiers, who began to scream and remove uniforms; Southern Command Head Dan Harel: ‘This is disgrace’; Police chief says 'Restraint is now over'; Neve Dekalim synagogue also raided, all Gaza synagogues now evacuated

News story here

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Its refreshing to see the shoe of the other foot for a change. I guess its only a terrorist act when Muslims defend there land ?.

Unless one feels using non-lethal means to protect and protest as citizens against their OWN government, and their OWN governmental policies is truly terroristic…then perhaps you may have a point.

Of course, dumping soap on cops/soldiers is less than lethal...correct?

mg

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Marg I agree, the US should spend OUR tax dollars on us. Like they are supposed to. Screw Israel. They do nothing. When they start paying our f'ing taxes then they can take the money.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

Unless one feels using non-lethal means to protect and protest as citizens against their OWN government, and their OWN governmental policies is truly terroristic…then perhaps you may have a point.

Of course, dumping soap on cops/soldiers is less than lethal...correct?

mg

A standoff ensued between settlers refusing to leave a synagogue in Neve Dekalim. They climbed the roof, threw dirt and poured diluted acid on the Israeli troops. Police fired back with water cannons. There were some peaceful demonstrations.

Diluted acid is hardly what i call non-lethal you dont agree ?

Isreali's throw acid on there on people

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm bumping this thread to ask one simple question of all these Megaphoners... Can we have our money back now? All of it?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join