It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatal Rudder Flaws in the A300, A310 Family of Aircraft?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Odd you find only the story you wanted to find.

Not really when it was an AP story I was looking for, and I had better things to do than read a billion news sites just incase one single one corroborated your story. What is odd is that you are basing your entire point on a third party press article, and not FAA.gov information as I am, which is why I am consistently right in this thread and you are consistently wrong.

What about this one? How much clearer can it get

www.reuters.com...

Link doesnt work.

Here a duplicate source
msnbc.msn.com...

OOh finally something that corroborates - except reuters (where that news article is sourced from) gets it wrong, again.

Take a look at these pages, as provided in a link before - www.faa.gov...

Go on, take a very very good look. The Airworthiness Directive HAS NOT BEEN ISSUED YET. Sign up to the email alert list on the AD page and watch it as its announced tomorrow. Search the archives, the only A300, A310 AD for ruddars/verticle stabilisers you will find is one dated 16 November 2001 and marked 'upon receipt' as priority, here.

If the AD had been issued, it would be in that database - it isnt, it hasnt been issued yet.

Hmm what do you have ESP we did not start having this conversation until 4:30 your time yet claim to sent it at 4.?

Lets look at the history shall we?

19.47GMT 25/3 - FredT
20.06GMT 25/3 - Me
14.25GMT 26/3 - You
14.33GMT 26/3 - Me
16.13GMT 26/3 - You
16.25GMT 26/3 - Me -- This reply includes information gained from Airbus themselves , well before 16.30GMT as you contend.

I had emailed them at 15.57GMT with an eye on posting just the data I did in this forum - I didnt do it as a reaction to you or anything like that - dont consider yourself that important.

Just as I expected. This seems to be a pattern of yours, you make statements yet are unable to back them up. I do not believe you either that makes us even. Oh wait that is impossible, since I have just given you a story that makes your contention wrong as to when they made the order for inspection.

I couldnt give a flying f*ck waht you think - everything you have contended in this thread is based on one simple falsehood - that the FAA had already released the order, when they havent, and I have proved this 4 or 5 times in this thread to have you totally ignore it and blunder on.

Stay tuned for proof you were wrong on which days are the busiest days for FedEx also.

Go for it, I welcome new information - the lastest information I had was that the weekends are the busiest days due to the volume of corporate mail to be delivered intime for monday.

As all I seem to be doing in this thread is reiterating the proven truth over and over again, this will be my last reply to this thread - if you feel like you need to get in the last word, go ahead and knock yourself out.

[edit on 27/3/2005 by RichardPrice]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join