It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US approves sale of F-16s to Pakistan

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
More funny pics :

^^Striding dashingly forward upon his faithful mount, flanked by his trusted aides, Pakistan Presidentissimo General Musharraf exudes dignity and honor during his birthday parade held in the Islamabad Military Compound.

Everyone this is a must visit >> www.geocities.com...

The Muslim Ummah, or the Islamic world, he said was presently living in darkness.

"Today we are the poorest, the most illiterate, the most backward, the most unhealthy, the most un-enlightened, the most deprived, and the weakest of all the human race"he told the delegates.

President Musharraf then made a comparison of the economic growth in Islamic countries with some developed countries.

While the collective Gross National Product of the all Muslim countries stands at $1,200bn, that of Germany alone is $2,500bn and that of Japan $5,500bn.

He said one of the main reasons for this disparity was that none of the Muslims had never paid any attention to educational and scientific development.

SOURCE >> news.bbc.co.uk...

Oh mighty mods
please retain this post, please, please

[edit on 13-5-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Muslims all over the world have one thing in common, they are all terrorists in one way or the other .

This forum really has gone to sh*t. I dont think ive seen a more racist post ever.

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice
This forum really has gone to sh*t. I dont think ive seen a more racist post ever.

You should visit some Pakistani defence forums / Islamic forums and look at the kind of pathetic posting

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy

Originally posted by RichardPrice

You should visit some Pakistani defence forums / Islamic forums and look at the kind of pathetic posting

And why does that mean we have to endure two solid pages of that same crap from you on our forums?

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Agraah....i got this :

----------------------

For the post below : Oh, come on now, i bet you agree with me on the views posted in your heart of hearts.

Atleast i can still edit my posts

No offence intended, this time

posted on May, 13 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This has gone from a news thread to a "let's see who can be most offensive" thread.

I'm putting a stop to it now.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join