It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wrote a letter to The PM of India about ufos!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
And i mentioned this site.I was only able to write upto 500 words.I hope i am contacted.i also wrote that India is not like the west in terms of silencing people like me and i voiced my concern about the govt cover up of aliens.I hope i have an appointment with him very soon.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi warthog911

Any chance of copying the text of your letter here please? And, India does seem to be more "liberal" with it's views on UFO's - see here for example.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Damm no response.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This is how all gov'ts are.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok now I wrote to the President of India.Let's see if the auto responder replies.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
Ok now I wrote to the President of India.Let's see if the auto responder replies.

Hahaha thats a sad hope, getting excited over an auto-response.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Dammit i didn't knew my govt would be so cunning.No response and it confirms everything.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Dammit i didn't knew my govt would be so cunning.No response and it confirms everything.

UH?? No response confirms everything?? Not necessarily - perhaps your mail got lost in the post = not received = nothng to reply to = no response? Unless. of course, they read it, and decided not to answer, because it was too near the knuckle??

Write again, send it recorded delivery - someone will have to sign for it - then see if there is no response....

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Just because you received no response, doesn't mean you won't be "contacted."

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Just because you received no response, doesn't mean you won't be "contacted."

I was going to suggest that too - but didn't want to sare warthog!!
BUT, when the black limo approaches, and the MIB's get out... One somehow knows it will be an "interesting" day ...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
When you send an e-mail to an important authority, it will first go to their gate keeper, who will decide whether it is worthy of being sent to the PM secretary, who will then decide again whether it is worthy.

Most of the time even the most legtimate complaints, comments and suggestions are not worthy. Such as complaining about water problems in such and such village. They just go straight into the junk. And, as yours is such an outlandish e-mail, discussing aliens, I am almost certain the gate keeper threw it in the junk.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
When you send an e-mail to an important authority, it will first go to their gate keeper, who will decide whether it is worthy of being sent to the PM secretary, who will then decide again whether it is worthy.

Most of the time even the most legtimate complaints, comments and suggestions are not worthy. Such as complaining about water problems in such and such village. They just go straight into the junk. And, as yours is such an outlandish e-mail, discussing aliens, I am almost certain the gate keeper threw it in the junk.

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

True cuz i also wrote 3 emails to the president of The United States.First one was about terrorism which they sent a reply,second was about Iraq war which again they sent a reply and the last one was about telling the truth about aliens in which no reply was sent

ps:btw in included links of the lacerta files,dulce files,the watcher files and ATS when i sent the email to the president of India

[edit on 27-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Indigo has the right idea.

Warthog, you should never take anything like that personally when writing to an elected official.

You need to keep a few things in mind:

1) The elected himself most likely has no idea how to use a computer (sorry, most don't) and is therefore not seeing these messages himself when they come in.

2) Their official site with it's "Send the PM an email" link is probably responsible for thousands of messages per day. Not all of those get a reply, and even fewer actually go to the elected himself. Example? If you're writing about a pothole, the DOT will get it, if you're writing about a loud dog, animal control will get it, etc etc.

I wouldn't be discouraged if I were you. If your note was written in an organized, coherent manner, someone there will definitely review it. Personally, I think you've got a very very slim chance of the email actually reaching the PM's desk simply because he's a nationwide official and India is a hell of a big nation. Someone, however, will take note of your correspondence, and if more people can do the same in an organized and coherent manner perhaps the office would consider it important to construct some form of official reply. Keep up the quest for answers.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How long did you wait for these replies?
I sent an e-mail to the NSA about wanting to work there, and it took about a week until they responded.

Maybe you should wait a few more days

-Liquid

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Don't even think about it. You are restricted to manipulate the Future!

top topics

join