It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting new thought about time travel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i would go secound cause there can't be two copies of your self

and also every minute could be a diffrent time line it's self lets take hitler

hitler eats dinner and choacks on some meat and let say you started traviling just as he was chocking there are two timelines there

he lives or dies but it all comes down to the microsecound

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Right, so basically the conclusion you have there, is that if you were to start traveling in time then you would start to jump timelines, just as with backwards timetravel ?

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Motile
Let me explain, quantum theory dictates that we exist in parallel universes, a new universe branching off each time a difference occurs (the stuff universes are built from - zero point energy - is infinate there for will never run out) ...

...The matter/energy isnt made from nothing, all matter comes from the infinate vacuum or 'zero point' energy that all things are made from.

You made similar comments in the Joseph Newmann isn't a crackpot thread (or whatever the actual title is). Do you know the technical definition of ZPE? By the sound of your posts, I don't think you do. Can you reference a single scientific article that describes recovery of the zero point energy of an atom or molecule?

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemicalLaser

Originally posted by Motile
Let me explain, quantum theory dictates that we exist in parallel universes, a new universe branching off each time a difference occurs (the stuff universes are built from - zero point energy - is infinate there for will never run out) ...

...The matter/energy isnt made from nothing, all matter comes from the infinate vacuum or 'zero point' energy that all things are made from.

You made similar comments in the Joseph Newmann isn't a crackpot thread (or whatever the actual title is). Do you know the technical definition of ZPE? By the sound of your posts, I don't think you do. Can you reference a single scientific article that describes recovery of the zero point energy of an atom or molecule?

Yes its called a casimir engine, its not very powerful though.

To be honest I find your tone insulting, I have been reading about vacuum energy for many years now.

"Perhaps the most dramatic example, though, is the Casimir effect. In 1948 the Dutch physicist H.B.G. Casimir calculated that two metal plates brought sufficiently close together will attract each other very slightly. The reason is that the narrow distance between the plates allows only small, high-frequency electromagnetic "modes" of the vacuum energy to squeeze in between. The plates block out most of the other, bigger modes. In a way, each plate acts as an airplane wing, which creates low pressure on one side and high pressure on the other. The difference in force knocks the plates toward each other"

www.pureenergysystems.com...

www.calphysics.org...

www.padrak.com...

www.ldolphin.org...

www.sumeria.net...

arxiv.org...

freeenergynews.com...

All things exist in this sea of energy called zero point energy (in theory), this enegy exists at every point in the universe, hence the name 'zero point' its theorised that zero point energy pressure is what keeps the electrons in place in atoms as well as the planets in place around stars, 'zero point pressure'.
There is a new theory evolving which uses zero point pressure theory to explain the contradictions between classical physics and quantum physics.

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Motile]

[edit on 11-4-2005 by Motile]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hey thanks for all the links
Shame I dont have time to read in detail.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join