It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please use Politics@AboveTopSecret for political discussions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes please use PTS damn it,

I feel like , that its not worth to post in there, cause you get barely response! its so unmotivate

You know?, you get some time, and post something, and get in over 3 hours only 15 views? and zero responses on a *I think so* hot-Topic?

whats the problem? yes, nobody visits PTS!

VISIT IT, take a look!

I dont wanna advertise here, but I get that "not-worth-to-post" feeling today..sorry

Bump it up, we got over 800 visitors and over 100 signed up member right now, so please. Think about

thanks

dacruz

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You guys created PTS to respond to numerous complaints from the membership in regards to the floods of threads relating to the US elections. Now that the elections are over with, there just isn't enough political discussion to keep an entire new category running. Now anything that even so much as mentions a Bush or a Cheney is instantly considered political regardless of it's content and sentenced to a slow death in an unused PTS. If no one is using PTS, perhaps it is an indication that no one wants to use PTS. Rather than forcing it on the membership and threatening disciplinary action, why not consider the possibility that ATS created the PTS forum to solve what turned out to be a temporary problem. Honestly man, how many memberships am I going to need to this site to discuss things here. I don't feel like clicking through 30 or 40 different forums just to keep up with everything, and you guys are forcing what otherwise would be excellent topics into obscurity. I'll giveyou an example, www.belowtopsecret.com... was first moved to PTS, even though it isn't a political issue, it's a conspiracy, discussing a secret cult, then somebody moved it to BTS and is now pretty much a dead thread. Are you guys so far into this that we have to have a black band across the main logo and be threatened with disciplinary action, ad nauseum. You can move this reply to this rant forum, or BTS, or whatever, but it really seems to me that this whole issue is draconian. I bet the rule book for ATS, if printed, would be a novel by now. I don't know what forum to post in anymore, and now I have to fear some kind of disciplinary action from a guy named overlord? Far out man...

[edit on 27-3-2005 by twitchy]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Excellent!

This just ONE example.

People in charge should reduce the political section and move the rest to ATS and stop PTS, it´s really not worth anymore - as you mentioned, twitchy - anyway, its just a subdomain. Turn it back on with full featured forum on next important election(s)

Bump it up

think about it

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ahh, btw. you want to see today´s post on PTS?

Look very blue, if you know what I mean

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
* Bump *

Please use PTS for blatently political posts, and reserve ATS for true conspiracies. PTS is a great location for discussing the politics of the day.

Edit:

Please remember many people come here to learn about UFOs, Aliens and other alternative topics, not your latest pet theory on why Bush or the Democrats or anyone else is evil. Try to keep that stuff to PTS.

[edit on 3/27/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why?

Because I can, and I have been moving some political discussions out of ATS to PTS.

Please join in on your favorite political discussions at PTS... Also if you are thinking of starting a new topic related to political issues, please post it in the proper PTS forums.

Thanks!

Gazz

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
*bump*

Again!!

Why?

Because I still can, and I have been sending some discussions from ATS to PTS.. You all really should check out PTS .. There are many good discussions there... Some of them started here in ATS, and now being in PTS are just a bit more open to your opinions, thoughts and most of all your amazing input!!

So what are you waiting for?

Gazz

[edit on 10-5-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe some will get it.. If you are looking or (Trolling) for heated political debate then PTS is the place to find it.. and this is the forum for YOU!

Slug-Fest

PTS is a part of ATS, if you are not logged in to PTS just use your current screen name or (user-name) for ATS and password and log into PTS and join in in the many current Slug-Fest debates!

And please.. Have a nice day!

Gazz

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
*Bump*

I like this thread and im glad its appeared

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Bumping again to achieve higher awareness!

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I know PTS along with the rest of ATS and BTS is there for a good reason, and i feel badly because its going nowhere.
All you find there are either moved threads by the mods or just silly general chit chat.

ATS is the main draw. Maybe offering more points to post properly for awhile?

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would like to point out that a good many conspiracy theories are centered around the government that is headed usually by a Democrat or a Republican, which eventually is mentioned in the course of discussion. Ultimately, virtually everything in America is political.

posted on May, 22 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
*bump*

USE P@ATS!!
Politics has a home at ATS, its called P@ATS! use it
i use it all the time, why dont you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join