It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic school suspends teachers over student's hate-filled tale

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Why dont people get it? We spend so much time trying not to offend anyone, but these people dont care!!

Let's read the news item, shall we? TWO teachers were involved. The Principal and school admin (also Islamic) denounced it and punished the incident.

That wasn't enough for you -- that good and reasonable Islamic people stepped up to denounce the bigots and their evil message?

While we make a place for these kids to pray to Allah everyday in school or work, they are allowed to spew this crap.

Let's look at that news item again. They are being accused under Canadian law and have to adhere to the (oh dear) "Political correctness" as defined by Canada. The Islamic school goes along with this.

Pack them and the kids up and send them back to that pit they came from. If its not good enought for them, then GO BACK HOME !!!

Or how about this.. How dare you desicrate my homeland by putting your filthy military on its grounds? Jihad on them!!

For all you know, they are legal Canadian citizens. And if Saddam had sent in tanks to remove George Bush and kill our soldiers and start a bloody war that's killed 20,000 Americans, AND sent their missionaries over in droves to convert the Amerians, are you SURE you would run out and be grateful to these people?

No?

But the Islamic people are supposed to be grateful to us when we do this to them? And they're not supposed to resent us?

This is the "We know what is good for little brown brother, and no matter how hard he thinks it is, we must civilize him and bring him up to be a good Christian even if he doesn't want it." It's called "Colonialism" and it doesn't work.

I cant wait untill all see them for what they truely are. That whole region needs a nice nuke.

You mean Canada? I don't think you should nuke Canada.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
"Two teachers at the Abraar Islamic school in Ottawa were suspended yesterday pending an investigation into the encouragement or incitement of hatred against Jews expressed in a young student's violence-laden writing project.

I remember a couple of other incidents like this in the news recently. Weren't you one of the ones who was saying it was "ridiculous" to treat an American school student like a crimina for the whole thing?

It will be interesting to see what really happens to these teachers under canadian law. Based on past lapses in enforcment they will probably be let go.

I think what you mean is "I saw the Canadian courts treat the Islamic offenders within the letter of the law, with fair court treatment and so forth. But I think that any fair and legal treatment that the Muslims get is outrageous because I think that even the most innocuous act by them is worthy of jail and prosecution and deportation."

You're not really interested in justice.

You're just interested in trying to incite hatred. Won't work.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
i work in a area that has a large proportion of musles. a lot i get along with fine and they are "good people".some i have diferaces with as with any other group. but there are some things i do not like at all with many of them. quite a few figure that since you are not apart of them you are automaticaly ripping them off. i have seen this many times if i tell them something is wrong with their car i am imeadiatly suspect (this actualy will happen with anyone else as well), but if the exact same problem is pointed out by a fellow musslim they are heartily thanked to have it pointed out to them.

now i do understand that this one is aparently cultural. but it drives me to distraction the ammount that continuasly want to bargan down prices, and do not want to take no for an answer i have been verbaly abused quite a lot because i can not change the price. (it's not up to me, i have no controll over prices that is set by head office).

the fact that they treat woman as subserviant in a lot of cases even to the point of (it has happened often). a lady brings her car in we find a severe problem, we point it out (sometimes i have to find someone to help explain because of a language barrior but that is life). she gets the problem delt with. no prob. then later that day or the next day, i have an irate husband fly in and start screaming about how i should not have left such a desision to a woman as they can not propperly decide something that should be left to a man. that in effect i abused said womman by this act of empowering here to try to think beyond her means. even after he understands that said problem was a severe safty concern and that he agrees it was needed. he will still continue that only a man is equiped to understand and deal with it.

i have even had to cut a simple key because no woman can do such a task propperly.and oh man NEVER let a woman dare work on their cars. i have had to compleatly redo services because we dare let a woman do it so automaticaly it was not done correctly. yeah the seveces were done perfectly.

tehy want to be here yet a great many want to live as if they were still back in the old country. normaly that does not present a problem but when it comes to a muslim they seem sometimes to take pains to cause problems about things that are differant here.

i see the problem with the two teachers as being an extnsion of the same type of thing.i hope that the court throws the book at the teachers they are reinforceing hate towards all non muslems. in fact by the description they were moulding yet another possible terrorist right here. i have wondered why some of the younger muslem immagrants tend to show the same values now i understand. there are some that are being shown that these attitudes are correct. and it looks like it's not just from the parrents.

yes welcome to canada but kindly leave some of the cultural baggage behind please.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by drogo]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
For all you know, they are legal Canadian citizens. And if Saddam had sent in tanks to remove George Bush and kill our soldiers and start a bloody war that's killed 20,000 Americans, AND sent their missionaries over in droves to convert the Amerians, are you SURE you would run out and be grateful to these people?

No?

But the Islamic people are supposed to be grateful to us when we do this to them? And they're not supposed to resent us?

Dreamworld......................the facts are evident that Iraqi's are happy to be free as are afgan's. Radical Islam is dieing a rapid death. Peace through the be-heading of evil. Next goal is radical liberalisim...............be it in Europe or EuroCanada. Liberal insanity will implode. How many innocent people must die before the mental disorder of radical liberalisim is realized and treated. Based on my reading, approximately 2/3's of the planet will die from this insanity before it is stopped.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

yes welcome to canada but kindly leave some of the cultural baggage behind please.

I agree. We have similar problem in EU. A friend of mine from Germany told me he can hardly hear german word in a bus. One of their journalist secretly filmed (sorry i don't have this film) mase in mosque and their spiritual leader was telling how all Germans stink, that they are filthy race, the all shuld be purged by fire etc... Every European country have lots of problems with Muslims. They just cannot be or prepaired to be assimilated.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
Just another fine example of how Islam teaches hatred to their young.

The article said that a muslim teached hate so how you concluded that "islam teaches hate" ?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by XLEGIONS]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join