It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico accused of abusing its illegals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   

"The State Department says that the Mexican government, angry that a thousand American volunteers will begin an Arizona border vigil next month, consistently violates the rights of illegal immigrants crossing its southern border into Mexico.
Many of the illegals in Mexico, who emigrate from Central and South America, complain of "double dangers" of extortion by Mexican authorities and robbery and killings by organized gangs."

www.washtimes.com...

I really like this article, it is pretty "rich" that "Foxy" is abusing his southern border while he accuses the US of the same. The new civilian border patrol will get into trouble sometime soon for actually enforcing US law. There will be a world "incident"..........

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

I really like this article, it is pretty "rich" that "Foxy" is abusing his southern border while he accuses the US of the same. The new civilian border patrol will get into trouble sometime soon for actually enforcing US law. There will be a world "incident"..........

I am not sure there will be any incidents, although there might be.

I understand, now they will not detain them as they first stated, they will only report them, which hardly makes them vigilantes.

The article was a good find, you should have made it news

Either way the article shows what a hypocrite Fox is, thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Mr. Fox should learn to keep his mouth shut.

Personally I am willing to back any action that the Citizens of Arizona have to perform in order to keep the peace in their state. Mr. Fox believes that the United States is nothing more than an open bank account for his mismanaged, backward and socially evil country.

Alfonso Nieto, spokesman for the Mexican Embassy in Washington, said the presence of "vigilantes" on the border "will only exacerbate a climate of unease and provide sources of confrontation that will not contribute to solving the flow of economic migrants demanded by the U.S. government."

Simple way to solve the flow, turn off the spigot... there are legal ways of entering this country, I strongly suggest the leetle mehican guvernment finds ways to prevent their people from entering this country. They have more than filled their quota for the next 300 years.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Chuck Stevenson]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I think this is great. Of all the things Americans volunteer to do for free that we pay our government to do this one takes the cake.

I see our government getting more upset then Fox & his cronies. Once we have the people directly overseeing the border patrols actions their will be more accountability demanded by the people who see what our dollars are paying for. Either we'll be asking where's the money we allocated for those extra Border Patrol Vehicals & officers or we'll be asking how come their all sitting in the parking lot/coffee room. If they're doing their job they have nothing to worry about, but if theiy're not they better get their act together soon. Not to mention if we plug up those holes in the border they won't be asking for any more money to do the job that they never will.

I think we need more citizen oversite in all government so we can see directly how & where they're spending our money and were clearly not getting what we pay for. The more people watching the till the less chance they have to rob us - its a good thing. I think some heads are going to roll.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by outsider
I think this is great. Of all the things Americans volunteer to do for free that we pay our government to do this one takes the cake.

I think some heads are going to roll.

[edit on 26-3-2005 by outsider]

The single biggest problem with stopping illegals is the judical branch, especially in the 9th circut. They "make" the cops turn all illegals loose to show up 6 months later for a "show-cause" hearing or just dump them back at the border where they can just come back. Perhaps if we do "shp" them to say "alaska" for holding or maybe antartica, they won't be so eager to come back.

I still think 50cal miniguns robotically controlled on the borders will work.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
lol i actualy agree with the doctor on this

we don't want to pay for their upkeep in prison. and sending themback dosn't help much either.
we have some "nice" country in the northwest territories that might be nice. also doing some work for their keep would be nice. no i don't want to make slaves of the either. but thats one thing about prison all that spare time at the expese of others. mabe not "hard" labour but not piddly bs either, just to keep them busy. how many have recieved a "free" education? gee i wish i could have gotten a collage degree free, (mabe i should rob a bank and wait for the cops to come arrest me, rent free liveing and an education COOL).

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

The single biggest problem with stopping illegals is the judical branch, especially in the 9th circut. They "make" the cops turn all illegals loose to show up 6 months later for a "show-cause" hearing or just dump them back at the border where they can just come back. Perhaps if we do "shp" them to say "alaska" for holding or maybe antartica, they won't be so eager to come back.

I still think 50cal miniguns robotically controlled on the borders will work.

The 9th circuit court is bad that is for sure, but a lot of the burden should fall on our congress and presidents both past and present. Had they paid attention we would have had the proper number of guards needed. I believe but I could be wrong that Bush Senior Started it with NAFTA then came Clinton who also did nothing and last we have
GW who cut the budget to hire an additonal 2,000 just this past year.

As for the miniguns, well I prefer the MK 15 Phalanx myself.

Now that baby would stop them realllllllllllllllllll fast.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Its Bush who should have armies patrolling the borders, but no, instead we have a thousand volunteers doing the dirty job.
What is this, anyway? Its a joke.

Those volunteers should smarten up and let the government do its job. What? They wont do it? I wonder why...

It wouldnt be because they want them here so that they can fully enforce the Patriot Act, so that whatever deed they have planned can then be blamed on those who dared cross the open borders?

This is a joke. Hear me laugh...LOL

top topics

join