It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Easter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by junglejake

Well, how could you have a better department? Ours is headed up by GOD!

Does God get blame when sales goes down.

Nah, when sales go down it's usually because someone in the chain of command ignored the director of marketing.
Just look at Jonah!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i belive the christians have done more harm than any other relgion of course they had good intentions but well heres a perfect example the salem witch trials and its a huge misconseption that pagans are devil worshipers just because they worship more than one god one of which happends to have horns

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
More harm than any other religion? I think you're going to have to justify that more than using the Salem Witch Trials as the basis. After all, that involved a small community and a total of (I think) 7 deaths based on some teenage girl's testamony. To say that makes the whole religion a bad thing...

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
and its my opinion that christianity over here in the uk is dieing off nobody goes to church over here any more and there are a lot of athiests out and about as well

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
More harm than any other religion? I think you're going to have to justify that more than using the Salem Witch Trials as the basis. After all, that involved a small community and a total of (I think) 7 deaths based on some teenage girl's testamony. To say that makes the whole religion a bad thing...

google it

sorry thats my explaination to everything now lol

[edit on 25-3-2005 by klain]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain

google it

nope. I stopped researching people's arguements for them a few months ago. If you want to justify that statement, you're going to have to do the research to support it.

EDIT: Belive it or not, "If you what to justify that statement" doesn't make any sense, so I fixed it.

[edit on 3-25-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
damn ive stopped doing my own research lol

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Happy Easter To All!

Even though I'm now disgusted by reading what gets posted even in a thread meant for well-wishes to the community.

I'm starting to wonder, can some of you ever just get over yourselves long enough to just have a happy thought, give a happy thought or receive a happy thought without turning it into part of your agenda? Do we have to hear all the reasons we have heard before that twist the meaning of the Holiday for those who celebrate it and then end up rehashing all the harm some people think Christianity has done to themselves or the world?

This was a just a warm and friendly BTS post to the community. GEEZ!

[edit on 3/25/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Happy Easter to all!!!

And may God have mercy on the trolls!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Actually we wait for Monday to eat choclates and get zits - its the day of the resurrection. But thanks for noticing.

Originally posted by Umbrax
Everyone go eat lots of chocolates and get lots of zits

I was out shopping for chocolate eggs for the kids on Wednesday and I had to ask where the generic brand eggs were.
Mars, Cadbury, and the other chocolate kings have taken over easter

I've only just noticed it this year, maybe in other parts of the world it has been happening for a long time.
It seems like these guys took the cereal giants play book and learned to hog all the shelf space to squeeze out the little guy.

Sorry to rant about Easter

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I hate it when those pesky Christians steal our festivals

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I am fixing my son's Easter basked chalk full of .......'sugar'.

I am going to make one for DC to....but I do not have another basket thing and don't want to waste $$$$......so DC is gettin and Easter Shoebox........

Hey I mean well and its all good.

Actually I am a Pagan........and the Spring Solstice is more important to me Spiritually. My son however, has chosen the path of being a Mormon. He is a child and I go along with the traditional holliday progects like dying eggs. He will however have to go alone to Church if he choses to go. There is a family dinner gathering around 1pm and we will both be there for that.......

Happy Easter to whomever WANT'S it to be..............and a blessed day to all others.

May we be blessed with peace on Earth.( I know that's Christmass but I mean it nontheless)

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Happy easter to one and all.

Have a good one, and dont eat too much chocalate.

It does make you sick.!

Like I said have a good one.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Actually we wait for Monday to eat choclates and get zits - its the day of the resurrection. But thanks for noticing.

Originally posted by Umbrax
Everyone go eat lots of chocolates and get lots of zits

I was out shopping for chocolate eggs for the kids on Wednesday and I had to ask where the generic brand eggs were.
Mars, Cadbury, and the other chocolate kings have taken over easter

I've only just noticed it this year, maybe in other parts of the world it has been happening for a long time.
It seems like these guys took the cereal giants play book and learned to hog all the shelf space to squeeze out the little guy.

Sorry to rant about Easter

I know today is Good Friday
My family gets into the chocolate eggs on Easter Sunday.
I didn't start the thread but I'm sure klain knew today was Good Friday too.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
i wanna know how the hell did we go from the ressurection of christ to bunnies and chocolate?

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Happy Easter to you also. Remember it is not about the darned bunny.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Happy Easter yall

We are getting ready for it here on the hill.

We have a FEAST

Food grown here, a pig cooked in the ground, homemade Wine and Whiskey, and we put out little plastic eggs for the kids filled with candy and money.

Its a blast

The hills are alive with the sound of Amuks......LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
happy easter everyone i hope you all have a good one

especially the mods

(its a mob of happy people ahhhhh)

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
glad to see every1 at the ats is having such agood time its a buitiful day down here in cornwall if only i could get to the beah we could have a barbie
o well

i guess its homemade fires

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I hope everyone has a happy Easter...regardless of your religious persuasion...if your Christian, do whatever it is you guys do today and enjoy...if your not, have a great day doing what you do....here, I'm not Christian...I'm working half a day tomorrow to spend time with my granddaughter (I have custody) and color eggs and have fun.....I have waaay too many hours in anyway this week.....
just a have a good family day in which ever way you celebrate it....

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join