It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Autopsy Fake??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Best way to cover something up: Make it so improbable that the believers themselves say its fake.

Truer words were never spoken. It's basic psychology and it works to perfection. Most people feel insecure about believing in something so preposterous, and will therefore go along with the majority and believe it's a fake. It's the herd mentality. That is why the people will always be doomed.

They play us like a fiddle!!

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It is becoming more clear that every single nation has the desire to show up any UFO/alien incident as fake.

Very simple technological solutions created by individuals can destroy a complete government's financial state. Sometime the governments will realize that there is no use of covering alien issues.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
sorry, thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Fair enough, but you stated it as fact neighbor...

Fellow Tampa Bay resident...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The debunking film that I saw made much of the fact that the camera technique did much to mask what the examiners were doing, the blood running from the autopsy incisions, the mold lines visible on the "body," and the actions of the examiners going through the motions of of an examination compared to the rather violent and invasive procedures that must be performed to actually examine an adult sized body--flipping, tugging, probing, slicing, etc.

No small factor in judging the "body" to be a fake was the appearance of the body of this "humanoid" relative to the appearance of a dead human in terms of the effects of gravity on a corpse.

Take note of these photos, which are "explicit" and compare them to the appearance of the alien "body."

www.quantium.cwc.net...

www.stern.de...

[edit on 05/3/29 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
(...)the blood running from the autopsy incisions,
(...)

Have you ever seen any kind of autopsy? On a dead body, blood doesn't run anywhere.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Excellent point!
That may prove it as false. Aliens are said not to have blood. Again, aliens may have bodies that build up blood pressure in their "veins" and may seem to bleed. Thats what sucks about not knowing about alien anatomy. But, if thay have a relative anatomy, this may deem it as fake.

[EDIT: removal of caps by poster; sorry, don't wanna get yelled at.]

[edit on 3/29/2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
We still have other problems, such as the lack of skin, muscle, whatever that would be puffed towards the bottom, due to gravity.

My biggest problem, is the lack of any skeletal structure in the body, and an exoskeleton on a creature that size would seemingly violate the rules of physics, but then, maybe not an issue in zero g, but they wouldn't function on a world with gravity well at all....likely not even to stand. Check my first link for details....

I don't doubt it's a dummy, but I think the perpetrators of the hoax KNEW about alien biology, and did this as a disinfo piece....

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince

(...)the blood running from the autopsy incisions,
(...)

Have you ever seen any kind of autopsy? On a dead body, blood doesn't run anywhere.

I hope I'm reading your post correctly, but that was exactly my point. Blood flowed from the "alien" corpse as incisions were made, which one would not expect from a corpse. No, I have never personally witnessed an autopsy.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I hope I'm reading your post correctly, but that was exactly my point. Blood flowed from the "alien" corpse as incisions were made, which one would not expect from a corpse. No, I have never personally witnessed an autopsy.

I am sorry Grady. You are perfectly right, and I think that I misunderstood your words, at first... At least, I was not "in phase"...

Blood doesn't flow from a dead body. This is true for any animal living (or basically then being dead...) on earth, I personally can't see any good reason why it would be different for other kinds of living creatures... Now, that can be completely wrong! We don't know their biology...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
(...)
I don't doubt it's a dummy, but I think the perpetrators of the hoax KNEW about alien biology, and did this as a disinfo piece....

One of the things most used to "prove" the film was genuine was an analysis performed by Kodak.

Kodak used (still does today apparently) a code to identify the year a film was manufactured. They used to have (probably still do...) a 20 year code: after 20 years, the code used to identify a film would be the same. So basically, the code used could have been from a film manufactured in 1927, 1947 or 1967. At first, Kodak said it "is a 1967 film tape". They further aknowledged that it could be 1947.

So... They analysed the film and aknowledged that the film was made of celluloid. Celluloid was used in 1947, but it was still in use in the mid sixties... Also, even if the film was manufactured in 1947, nothing at all can guarantee anybody that the pictures it has now on to it were filmed in 1947. It could have been in 1999, on a 1947 film...

So, willingfully done? Is that a proof in any way? People, I wish that one day I could happen to see the flaw or the evidence. I probably won't, but then... Everything, everything is confused in that story. Even the analysis of a piece of film tape can bring more questions than it arose before...

If anyone had to do it in a disinformation program, it'd be the perfect way. Now, if it is real, it has been criticized and discredited before, enough to bring it to death... Who knows really now about it?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
As I've mentioned earlier, only a leader film was provided for testing, and none of the images on the leader correspond to anything in the alien autopsy vid.

The film provided for testing may indeed be 1947 film, but we can't say the same for the ACTUAL film, as it was never tested. (see earlier in this thread for pics of the leader film).

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
There were no aliens in the roswell crash. The whole concern is over the secret gov't programs.

Come on thats ridculous, all those people where lying right?

What about the unknown metals?

Far from Government project, thats just what they want you to believe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join